What's new

How about Chinese onions now!

ooooooooo what a hit on your fake ego a while ago you were making fun of Malaysia and now you have no option but to see your bahartis earning in the same "tiny" Malaysia :angel: as tiny as according to you -------------- i wonder if you were comparing it with your local criteria or what
hey are you special or smthin' ???

Malaysia is Tiny ,,, isnt this a freaking FACT ... and they need more skilled manpower ... and if Indians go thr to work then its more benefiting to Malaysian economy than india ... as these indians got thr education and skill set in india.... and help sustain skilled manpower needs of malasyian economy ...

Yeah, sorry for my ignorance, everything thats India is from "heaven" including "onion" and beautiful "slums" thats represent " advancement" eh?:lol:
mumbai.jpg

I guess thats called typical Indian's "logic":tup:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/480861-post8.html

then why dont they go back to help building incredible india but instead come to malaysia???
for building malaysia? or for earning high rate foreign currency rm?

ooooooooo what a hit on your fake ego a while ago you were making fun of Malaysia and now you have no option but to see your bahartis earning in the same "tiny" Malaysia :angel: as tiny as according to you -------------- i wonder if you were comparing it with your local criteria or what

Don't forget those "people from God's land" thats illegal stay in tiny Malaysia. Must be some professors to teach "grad 4" classes to the backward Malaysian.:lol:

Malaysian government recorded more than 40,000 immigrants staying illegally in the country without renewing their stay permit over the stipulated time.:D
Visa exploitation in Malaysia by Indian Nationals! | Newzglobe.com

i cant stand the increasing number of waves of indians smashing at me tiny malaysian, i think i have to go first and save myself from being overrun by the onslaught of indian ego and hegemony here

then why dont they go back to help building incredible india but instead come to malaysia???
for building malaysia? or for earning high rate foreign currency rm?
if an unemployed worker who screw nets in India gets 1/10 the money of doing the same thing in Malaysia ... wat will a worker like that chose to do ... ???

hey are you special or smthin' ???

Malaysia is Tiny ,,, isnt this a freaking FACT ... and they need more skilled manpower ... and if Indians go thr to work then its more benefiting to Malaysian economy than india ... as these indians got thr education and skill set in india.... and help sustain skilled manpower needs of malasyian economy ...

correction here most indians in malaysia is undeducated unskilled and poor, many of them is working as debt collectors for loan sharks company.

i cant stand the increasing number of waves of indians smashing at me tiny malaysian, i think i have to go first and save myself from being overrun by the onslaught of indian ego and hegemony here

hey man cheer up!!,
dont think like this...........,a single person dont represent whole nation.
any way tiny doesnt mean to be ignored and malaysia proved that:tup:

Onions cost 20-30 cents (USD) per kg in China, 35-40Rs in India? I'd like to change my career to a trader...lol

correction here most indians in malaysia is undeducated unskilled and poor, many of them is working as debt collectors for loan sharks company.

also add that indians making slums there.
u have indian phobia,nothing more.
u become pakistani on indian pakistani thread,now malaysian on indo-malaysia topic.:lol::lol::lol:

yaa you have all records kept and chked .. :)

i hav a few frnds in malasyia ,,, they are thr to develop an application to one of the biggest bank ,,,, so both malasyia n india is benefiting .. as malasyian bank will get a new app,, and india will get sm dollars in return ...

so you indeed recognize that indians dont love building their own incredibly huge india and come to tiny malaysia for kissing our asx for ringgit malaysia$$??? thank you very much for admitting the fact for tiny malaysia....

Back
Top Bottom