What's new

Houthis beating Saudi forces 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?,how on earth do you figure that?.
Last time I looked the iranians had bombarded a us airbase with missiles despite chumps threats of retaliation,chump for his part did NOTHING...oh,apart from tweeting "alls well",altho all wasnt well as at last count 34 us personnel were being assessed for concussive brain injury.
By the way did you guys ever do anything in retaliation for all those pakistani citizens [est 158-965] that were killed in us drone strikes?.....no?,yeah ...,didnt think so.
Yeah we see is dead bodies all over tehran airport they came to bomb iran with ukrainian 737

Take a look at where you live and shut the **** up already
Wherever I live, I fight against zionism and zionist filth, and I'm proud of it, unlike liberal degenerates like you! Still supporting the liberal zionist anarchist hooliganist thugs, the young street-sluts "demonstrating" in Baghdad? May god burn down their tents.

Last edited:
Nit only yemen but iran destroyed for expoeting khumaini scrap of revolution too.the day iran think of own and stop this madness middle east will be calm down .
Last time I looked m8,the madness that had infected not only the middle east but most of the rest of the muslim world as well had sweet fvck all to do with either khomeini or iran and pretty much everything to do with saudi arabias export of wahabism,and its associated virulent sectarianism,to almost every part of the islamic world where sadly it found plenty of willing converts.:ph34r::butcher:
Oh..and theres also a century plus of [ongoing] foreign [mainly western] meddling in the mena region to take into account as well,but hey dont let annoying little historic realities like that distract you from your little "its all irans fault" mantra.
By the way hows the new job working out for you financially,did you ever wish that you`d stuck with cricket?[lol!]
imran-khan-google-search-bhikhari.webp

Oh ,wait...dont tell me..you`re not THAT imran khan:rolleyes:

Yeah we see is dead bodies all over tehran airport they came to bomb iran with ukrainian 737
LOL,yep I figured thats about the best you could do......
But it still doesnt change the fact that when it comes to the us pakistan despite its nuclear armed status has never done a damned thing even when they killed your civilians and even sent a hit squad in to take out bin laden without bothering to notify the pakistani government let alone even ask for permission.
Anyway you can piss off back to the india forum now where you can bash them over not having enough toilets or drinking cow urine or some other such crap,after all thats really what posters like you are "good" at,right?:wave:

Last time I looked m8,the madness that had infected not only the middle east but most of the rest of the muslim world as well had sweet fvck all to do with either khomeini or iran and pretty much everything to do with saudi arabias export of wahabism,and its associated virulent sectarianism,to almost every part of the islamic world where sadly it found plenty of willing converts.:ph34r::butcher:
Oh..and theres also a century plus of [ongoing] foreign [mainly western] meddling in the mena region to take into account as well,but hey dont let annoying little historic realities like that distract you from your little "its all irans fault" mantra.
By the way hows the new job working out for you financially,did you ever wish that you`d stuck with cricket?[lol!]
imran-khan-google-search-bhikhari.webp

Oh ,wait...dont tell me..you`re not THAT imran khan:rolleyes:

LOL,yep I figured thats about the best you could do......
But it still doesnt change the fact that when it comes to the us pakistan despite its nuclear armed status has never done a damned thing even when they killed your civilians and even sent a hit squad in to take out bin laden without bothering to notify the pakistani government let alone even ask for permission.
Anyway you can piss off back to the india forum now where you can bash them over not having enough toilets or drinking cow urine or some other such crap,after all thats really what posters like you are "good" at,right?:wave:

easy there Soleimani. easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom