Houston shooting: shooter was an indian hindu and a suspected NAZI

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Name: nathan (nithin) desai
http://abc13.com/news/who-is-nathan-desai/1526983/

Never mind that he was a struggling lawyer who may have just cracked. I'm not going to label him as a hindu terrorist right off the cuff but the fact that he had swastikas does raise some very sensitive and critical questions about hindus and hinduism. After all, we do know that an flipped swastika is some form of a holy symbol in hinduism and we also know that brahmins do consider themselves as aryan race descendants. we also know to a lesser degree that brahmins consider themselves as descendants of the hindu god shiva, essentially proclaiming themselves as half god and half human. Maybe they consider the entire aryan race as half god, half human. If so, that may explain that psychotic superiority complex that hitler, ww2 nazis and neonazis have. There is definitely a connection between hinduism and nazis. The question is what?

Where are all the bhartis, can't see them.
Well i just posted this like, 5 seconds ago bro.

LET'S ALL PLEASE HAVE A SERIOUS AND EDUCATED DEBATE/DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF GETTING DEFENSIVE. I realize this is sensitive for hindu posters since it raises fingers at their religion itself so I request all the Muslim posters to be mindful of that.

Where are all the bhartis, can't see them.
Doing thier job lying, watching top ten stuff on youtube and creating stupid Propagandas
Plus trolling the people who didn't included India in top 10 list...

They found a "swastika", but considering that he was hindu, that may not necessarily mean he was a nazi. @hinduguy correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that symbol historically and religiously important within hinduism?

They found a "swastika", but considering that he was hindu, that may not necessarily mean he was a nazi. @hinduguy correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that symbol historically and religiously important within hinduism?

It depends on the orientation and angle:

Hindu
300711-SAM_0644.JPG

Nazi
200px-Nazi_swastika_clean.svg.png

Was he associated with bajrangdal or RSS or some other Hindu terrorist organisation? Any news on this?
They found a hindu symbol similar to swastika of Nazis. That shows his deep association with his religion.

Name: nathan (nithin) desai
http://abc13.com/news/who-is-nathan-desai/1526983/

Never mind that he was a struggling lawyer who may have just cracked. I'm not going to label him as a hindu terrorist right off the cuff but the fact that he had swastikas does raise some very sensitive and critical questions about hindus and hinduism. After all, we do know that an flipped swastika is some form of a holy symbol in hinduism and we also know that brahmins do consider themselves as aryan race descendants. we also know to a lesser degree that brahmins consider themselves as descendants of the hindu god shiva, essentially proclaiming themselves as half god and half human. Maybe they consider the entire aryan race as half god, half human. If so, that may explain that psychotic superiority complex that hitler, ww2 nazis and neonazis have. There is definitely a connection between hinduism and nazis. The question is what?
Day is a day of humiliation of india :enjoy:

bhai
ek hindu mil gya to itna halla kar rhe ho

he cud be exception to the rule

and you know what the rule is regarding the religion of almost all the terrorists

bhai
ek hindu mil gya to itna halla kar rhe ho

he cud be exception to the rule

and you know what the rule is regarding the religion of almost all the terrorists

Stick to the topic which the discussion of any connection(s) between naziism Ann's hinduism.

this thread has been created to link religion to terror.

I just wonder, had India been a muslim nation and Pak a hindu nation, Pak would have called terrorists every second of their life

Back
Top Bottom