What's new

horrible Islamophobic attack in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a savage barbarian. Europe must not return to its savage barbarian roots. This criminal savage must be made an example out of and France should give him the harshest punishment possible.

European Muslims need to get personal pistols/hand guns for their own self-defense in such times.

How hard is it to get a hand gun in Europe @Audio @flamer84 @MarkusS

In America, once you are 21, you can get a weapon pretty easy.

the last thing we need in europe are muslims with weapons. You shoukd better stay quiet now.

what kind of threat is this ??

Dude here in Europe people are already fed up with all this BS and more such attacks could lead to very horrible situations.
Its not a threat rather a forecast keeping the situations in context.

RIP! INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJEEOON

It did strike first..
And India comes to condemn oh wait they dont know the definition of the word!

Dude here in Europe people are already fed up with all this BS and more such attacks could lead to very horrible situations.
Logic of a terrorist indeed!
Well fed up then go release it on those who struck you not innocent souls!

RIP! INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJEEOON

And India comes to condemn oh wait they dont know the definition of the word!

Logic of a terrorist indeed!
Well fed up then go release it on those who struck you not innocent souls!

Again, barking on wrong tree would not lead you to nirvana . The only message I am trying to convey is that" more attacks from Islamic Jihadis will lead to worse situation and indeed many innocent souls will perish."

Islamophobia is wide spread now. I have see how people at my office talk to muslims on face and behind their face.

Again, barking on wrong tree would not lead you to nirvana
Firstly it is barking UP the wrong tree...
I guess you were doing that while saying this:

So you are saying Europeans are no better than terrorists who go around killing? Sweet!

Yea but Indians felt offended when I told them colonial past + aiding in endless wars all over caught up with Europe....and that was a lesson from history in relations to "situations in context"

Firstly it is barking UP the wrong tree...
I guess you were doing that while saying this:

So you are saying Europeans are no better than terrorists who go around killing? Sweet!

Yea but Indians felt offended when I told them colonial past + aiding in endless wars all over caught up with Europe....and that was a lesson from history in relations to "situations in context"

images

Well yes, that was my point there are radicals in Europe too and take my word they are on rise. There will be tit for tat.

WTF !! are you talking about ? " Yea but Indians felt offended when I told them colonial past + aiding in endless wars all over caught up with Europe....and that was a lesson from history in relations to "situations in context"

Well yes, that was my point there are radicals in Europe too and take my word they are on rise. There will be tit for tat.

WTF !! are you talking about ? " Yea but Indians felt offended when I told them colonial past + aiding in endless wars all over caught up with Europe....and that was a lesson from history in relations to "situations in context"
When I pointed out how the actions of Europe on their late colonies ....and also post colonial period wasnt honeymoon period...so yea alot of radicals were created....But yea being Indian blocks your head from logic! Ignore it!

Thank you!

When I pointed out how the actions of Europe on their late colonies ....and also post colonial period wasnt honeymoon period...so yea alot of radicals were created....But yea being Indian blocks your head from logic! Ignore it!

Thank you!

Well I am completely aware about the European colonial past but that was a different ear and neither we nor any EU nation lives in that ear . Nvm you are Pakistani after all.

Well I am completely aware about the European colonial past but that was a different ear and neither we nor any EU nation lives in that ear .
Sorry I didnt get what what you mean!

Well I am completely aware about the European colonial past but that was a different ear and neither we nor any EU nation lives in that ear . Nvm you are Pakistani after all.
Why be in a Pakistan defence forum if you don't want to hear our opinion? :hitwall:

the last thing we need in europe are muslims with weapons. You shoukd better stay quiet now.

Well, Muslim Europeans must be protected from neo-nazi, racist, lunatic thugs.

If personal hand guns are the only way, then so be it.

it is clearly threatening a specific community

Well, Muslim Europeans must be protected from neo-nazi, racist, lunatic thugs.

If personal hand guns are the only way, then so be it.

nope, they can be kicked out. So far the only threat i see are muslims. If they face a blow back so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom