What's new

horrible Islamophobic attack in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are "Eurpeons"?

And no. Nobody hates. There are things we make fun about each other. thats normal.

Italy is in the G7 and an economic giant.

Africa? an economic powerhouse? ha ha ha they can´t even organize to build a toilet there. You guys crack me up. You can´t construct a simple car but want play master of the universe. :D

I´m honest with you. I look down on most of those. :/ You guys lack culture, science, modern style...basicly evrything. You have no history, you have no present and you have no future.
You keep that mentality and will go down the toilet. Europeans can only make cars is so much the 1900s, but the Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese cars are competitive as well. Put sanctions on Pakistan so they will never be able to build nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles is so like the 1960s... I work for a global company and European operations are the slowest in growth with only 1% for 2010-2013. I actually like how over confident you are and that is what is going to bring you down. G7 is history it is G20 now. No more European monopoly on world economics. Pakistan is reaching 200 million people and is the 5th most populated country in the world. We are here to stay but not sure if G20 will be G30 five years from now. What is your culture babies born out of Wed locks, 50% divorce rates, drinking alcohol.. Please keep that cool culture to yourself.

Lying again.. Show me how what I said implies that the murder was justified. Typical Pakistani reaction on this forum of jumping at shadows screaming how Muslims are victims ..

I have observed this, you show them the reason behind an event, they jump on you for cheering that event.

It hardly matters here whether you believe it was right or wrong.

1. indonesia is a 3rd word shithole with areas that basicly are under civil war

2. Turkey has 3 rd world areas and is ruled from a demented moron

3. I visited Istanbul. The old churches and byzantinian architecture is nice. Undortunately the oriental stuff around it is not. If you like the odor of smelly feet you should visit the blue mosque btw. But dont stay in it too long or you can fall unconcious...

Look. I'm italian. I have basic hygienic standards...standards that turkey cant fullfill for example.

P.s. I love how ther sultan gave himself the title "emperor of rome" but was never able to even set a foot into rome, sinc his troops were killed long before reaching it...multiple times...he was later murdered from venezia ha ha ha

:rofl::rofl:

Europeans and Hygiene?

Are you are the same barbarians which Muslims looked down upon for being filthy? You know what, there is an account from crusades called "Ibn-e-Munqid" (translated into English now)...There, the guy talks about how filthy Europeans were and how Muslims taught them hygiene.

There are established accounts of how Europeans learned personal hygiene from Muslims and how Europeans were astonished to learn that Muslims shave their pubic hairs and armpit hairs...and have massive bath houses and use soap for hygiene.

Infact, modern soap (the soap formula we use now, not sh!t that romans used) itself comes from Islamic World and Europeans later adapted it.

All of these are pure, recorded facts of history.

:azn:

Anyways, italy is a irrelevant punny nation with no future or say in global affairs.

You keep that mentality and will go down the toilet. Europeans can only make cars is so much the 1900s, but the Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese cars are competitive as well. Put sanctions on Pakistan so they will never be able to build nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles is so like the 1960s... I work for a global company and European operations are the slowest in growth with only 1% for 2010-2013. I actually like how over confident you are and that is what is going to bring you down. G7 is history it is G20 now. No more European monopoly on world economics. Pakistan is reaching 200 million people and is the 5th most populated country in the world. We are here to stay but not sure if G20 will be G30 five years from now. What is your culture babies born out of Wed locks, 50% divorce rates, drinking alcohol.. Please keep that cool culture to yourself.

This guy is lunatic. He is a lonely sad dude who acts like girl. We all know him here.

He was talking about how he had a bad experience in Turkish airlines and badmouthing Turks. Next day, the rankings came out for 2014..Turkish Airlines ranked best in Europe..top ten in the entire world. LMAO!!!

Indonesia is a future economic giant, Inshallah. While Italy will remain irrelevant nation. The small nation like Qatar has greater influence in the world through global media network like Al Jazeera and oil money than Italy---which isn't even to be seen anywhere on global stage. Italy doesn't even make any formidable goods no more. Only luxury cars like Ferrari. While Japanese and Koreans make cars that are bought and used by tens of millions of people around the globe!!

Heck, I think Iran might produce more cars than Italy once sanctions are lifted...lol

Europe is a dead horse. We all know it.

Siemens Corporations alone has more political and economic power than Pakistan. Can you comprehend that? A single german corporations holds more money than an entire nation with 200 million people. Of course our growth is slower. We are the absolute top. If we would had a growth like 3rd world nations, we would kill off this planet.

What our culture is? Our art. Our music. Our history. Our style and class. When i look at you i see nothing of that.

I say with full confidence that the city Florence alone holds more culture than your entire nation.

:rofl::rofl:

Europeans and Hygiene?

Are you are the same barbarians which Muslims looked down upon for being filthy? You know what, there is an account from crusades called "Ibn-e-Munqid" (translated into English now)...There, the guy talks about how filthy Europeans were and how Muslims taught them hygiene.

There are established accounts of how Europeans learned personal hygiene from Muslims and how Europeans were astonished to learn that Muslims shave their pubic hairs and armpit hairs...and have massive bath houses and use soap for hygiene.

Infact, modern soap (the soap formula we use now, not sh!t that romans used) itself comes from Islamic World and Europeans later adapted it.

All of these are pure, recorded facts of history.

:azn:

Anyways, italy is a irrelevant punny nation with no future or say in global affairs.

This guy is lunatic. He is a lonely sad dude who acts like girl. We all know him here.

He was talking about how he had a bad experience in Turkish airlines and badmouthing Turks. Next day, the rankings came out for 2014..Turkish Airlines ranked best in Europe..top ten in the entire world. LMAO!!!

Indonesia is a future economic giant, Inshallah. While Italy will remain irrelevant nation. The small nation like Qatar has greater influence in the world through global media network like Al Jazeera and oil money than Italy---which isn't even to be seen anywhere on global stage. Italy doesn't even make any formidable goods no more. Only luxury cars like Ferrari. While Japanese and Koreans make cars that are bought and used by tens of millions of people around the globe!!

Heck, I think Iran might produce more cars than Italy once sanctions are lifted...lol

Europe is a dead horse. We all know it.

Dude you claim to be pakistani living in USA...yet your IP says you post nonstop from Vietnam...Bangalore.

You know why i never take you serious? Because exactly that. ha ha...your city is "Vĩnh Yên". I had to copy it because i don´t have the special signs of your vietnamese language on my phone ha ha

Dude you claim to be pakistani living in USA...yet your IP says you post nonstop from Vietnam...Bangalore.

You know why i never take you serious? Because exactly that. ha ha...your city is "Vĩnh Yên". I had to copy it because i don´t have the special signs of your vietnamese language on my phone ha ha

I am not from Vietnam.

What I have said above is truth and hence you can't respond.

Anyways, I have always owned you again and again. This time is no different.

You said your ex was a Jordanian. Was she evil? Inherently a threat to Europe? No right? She was a Muslim or was from Muslim background.

Why, then, you support mass violence against Muslim Europeans?

I am not from Vietnam.

What I have said above is truth and hence you can't respond.

Anyways, I have always owned you again and again. This time is no different.

You said your ex was a Jordanian. Was she evil? Inherently a threat to Europe? No right? She was a Muslim or was from Muslim background.

Why, then, you support mass violence against Muslim Europeans?

You are. :D

The IP doesn´t lie. :D But it doesn´t matter. This is not about your vietnamese heritage.

As for my ex...no she was not evil and i did like her family very much. But they were not religious.

I don´t support "mass violence". I support strict security. I love my nation. Its in my interest to keep it secure and safe. You honestly want tell me we don´t have the right to keep care that evrything stays fine here?

You are. :D

The IP doesn´t lie. :D But it doesn´t matter. This is not about your vietnamese heritage.

I am an American from Pakistani heritage.

I am in West Coast, United States.

That's as precise I can get about my whereabouts.

How can track me via IP tracking from my ID in this forum? I'll like to see your procedure.

Btw, everything said about my whereabouts above is truth.

As for my ex...no she was not evil and i did like her family very much. But they were not religious.

I don´t support "mass violence". I support strict security. I love my nation. Its in my interest to keep it secure and safe. You honestly want tell me we don´t have the right to keep care that evrything stays fine here?

Keeping your country safe and arguing for mass expulsion of Muslim Europeans, and threatening for a 'Muslim holocaust' are two different things.

I am an American from Pakistani heritage.

I am in West Coast, United States.

That's as precise I can get about my whereabouts.

How can track me via IP tracking from my ID in this forum? I'll like to see your procedure.

Btw, everything said about my whereabouts above is truth.

Keeping your country safe and arguing for mass expulsion of Muslim Europeans, and threatening for a 'Muslim holocaust' are two different things.

I set up a honeytrap. Place a post or link and then trap the culprit. Its easy if you know how to do. As i said i don´t care about your identity.

I see muslims as a threat for our security, culture and nation. I never advocated a "holocaust". I demand tight security, banning radicals and deportations of those who don´t integrate.

And please spare me the "sad eyes". You demand the destruction of europe, talk bad about us and want see us on the floor. Respect must be earned and with such words you earn nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom