What's new

horrible Islamophobic attack in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
true

You guys really need to work on either your english skills or common sense. Did you miss the post from your brethren that I responded to ?

:blah:

Another Indian bigot identified. The list has grown remarkably.

It's getting to the point where sometimes - despite my very lucky and cushy lifestyle (thank God) which I studied and worked really hard to achieve at school, university and now workplace -- I wish my parents had never emigrated from Pakistan. Its actually soul-destroying not having a real place to belong, to call home. I've seriously thought about moving back to Pakistan even though I'm sure it would be hard for me to adjust to the change in lifestyle and living standards. At least then any future children won;t have identity issues.

Despite everything I think you people who live and grew up in India or Pakistan are REALLY lucky --despite everything and all the problems of both countries -- you are living in your own land. That must be an amazing feeling.

Damn. I actually identify with this post so much.

@sparrowhawk Is it the feeling of having your feet planted in both boats of identity and it feels like they are diverging, pulling your own identity in separate directions.

Don't bother coming in and Blaming Indians.

No one asked those morons to go into Charlie Hebdo and take the lives of 17 people.

If Indians are going to cheer lead for Islamophobic murderers then they would be blamed. Control your bigotry instead of arguing with others.

Don't bother coming in and Blaming Indians.

No one asked those morons to go into Charlie Hebdo and take the lives of 17 people.

No one asked Indians to comment on this thread. They only made excuses for the murderer or mocked the guy’s death and this guy had nothing to do with the Paris attacks so don't even bring that into the conversation.

If Indians are going to cheer lead for Islamophobic murderers then they would be blamed. Control your bigotry instead of arguing with others.

I am not cheer leading Murder.

Murder is against the law and should be punished as such.

In terms of bigotry, you should be used to it now.

Large number of South Asian Hindus and Muslims are bigots one way or another.

They just wash over it with religious sanctimony.

No one asked Indians to comment on this thread. They only made excuses for the murderer or mocked the guy’s death and this guy had nothing to do with the Paris attacks so don't even bring that into the conversation.

Both of which are deplorable.

I am not cheer leading Murder.

Murder is against the law and should be punished as such.

In terms of bigotry, you should be used to it now.

Large number of South Asian Hindus and Muslims are bigots one way or another.

They just wash over it with religious sanctimony.

I am not talking specifically about you. But Indians like @karan.1970 are definitely cheer leading.

All i knew was hindu terrorism... burning women alive, burning pastors alive, using its military to abduct kids.... etc. etc.
Muslims in India are not free to practice their religion or eat or wear what they wish.
They don't get govt. jobs and they are not allowed to live, where high cast hindus live.

Muslim villagers burned alive in India | World news | theguardian.com

Pastors Attacked, Tied to a Car and Paraded Half Naked in Karnataka, India

Muslims, Christians in India forced, tricked into converting to Hinduism | The Columbian

lol .. shall I give you the links of all the deeds done by your fellow brothers ?? :)

I am not talking specifically about you. But Indians like @karan.1970 are definitely cheer leading.
Then you are acting like a fool, which I know you are not , but are behaving like one.

Cheer leading for violent murderers of a Muslim now. And here bharatis have problem when Pakistani member posts on a Chinese and Indian related thread. While they can cheer lead for the whole world whenever they want to.
Nope. Not cheerleading at all. Simply countering the self congratulating post of another Pakistani who saw the opportunity to score points at the back of this crime for the religion he seems so insecure about.

:blah:

Another Indian bigot identified. The list has grown remarkably.
Yeah !! Yeah !! Another Pakistani illiterate identified. I dropped the idea of creating the list long back. There is simply not enough paper in the world. :D

Anyone who kills whether its in religions name or not is mentally ill. And there are alot more attacks (percentage wise of population) on whites from ethnics than the other way around, alot more.

First of all this is an act which need to be condemn. No one is allowed to kill other on the name of religion be it Islamist or Islamophobic. Second, Those who are shedding so much tears on one such criminal act and condemning Indians should have cried when Boko Haram killed thousands of people. Your tears weight is always for your religion and not for the others and that is displaying hypocrisy.
Did you condemn it? Did it get the kind of attention it should have got in the media? Or was it charlie hebdo and Muslim hatred running all the time? Think before you speak when we did not support charlie hebdo killing why would we not condemn boko haram. You have just miserably failed at trying to defend your and your countrymen's hypocrisy and cheer leading skills.

What a savage barbarian. Europe must not return to its savage barbarian roots. This criminal savage must be made an example out of and France should give him the harshest punishment possible.

European Muslims need to get personal pistols/hand guns for their own self-defense in such times.

How hard is it to get a hand gun in Europe @Audio @flamer84 @MarkusS

In America, once you are 21, you can get a weapon pretty easy.

RIP, sad attack. Condolences to family of victim.

Shame on Indians for their behavior on this thread. Isolated incident occurs and suddenly 'all out war' rants from Indians.

RIP, sad attack. Condolences to family of victim.

Shame on Indians for their behavior on this thread. Isolated incident occurs and suddenly 'all out war' rants from Indians.

Because that's what indians want.

Islam has utterly defeated and conquered inferior cultures of hinduism. After ruling 500 years, Islam divided india into three..with two Muslim majority countries and one hindu majority. Even in that hindu majority part, Islam is thriving, Mashallah!

indian hindus hate this..but they can't do anything against this. So they really want to see an "all out war" between Muslims and powerful non-Muslim entities (Be it USA, Europe, or even China)...indians want to see Muslims suffer so it can soothe them from their own humiliation.

It did strike first..

Interesting. I didn't know that this Moroccan murder victim had anything to do with the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Apparently you know more than the French authorities about how this guy "struck first". If that's true, it is your solemn duty to inform the French immediately. Go. Stop posting on PDF and go tell them. Lives are at stake here man!

Or barring that, maybe you shouldn't generalize and try to push your agenda in a thread memorializing an innocent murder victim who had nothing to do with the that scumbag terrorist attack.

How would you feel if people started targeting innocent Indians because some of their Hindu fundamentalist brethren thought it was a good idea to go full retard and react violently to Christian Christmas Carols?

INDIA Radical Hindus attack Christians singing Christmas carols - Asia News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom