What's new

'Horrible': Christian churches throughout Egypt stormed, torched

Hundreds of people have died. The evolution to democracy has taken a severe, perhaps irreversible, beating, and the repercussions will surely flow beyond Egypt to other Middle Eastern countries.

Maybe it's for the better....

The point of an orderly democracy is precisely that sh!it doesn't happen; neither by the civilians, nor by the army.

Well, it did happen and the only difference between Morsi's civilian administration and the army is that Morsi ran out of time to strip away the army's power. The intents of both were however the same, that is to control the media.

@JayAtl Has mood swings, most of the time he behaves. We are looking into your complain,though. It has been forwarded for review.

Yes, please make sure who uses racist and bigotry language and who answers back on the point of contention- without going down that path. like . some of his latest greatest hits - change the word hindu to muslim and he would be perma banned here. and these examples are not even close to some of his other attacks. I have not even posted where he is rejoicing over the deaths in the submarine accident. imagine if anyone said that about Pakistani soldiers...so yeah check it out .

I told you that Hindu Indians don't even condemn their rape culture. I would even go as far as to say they even approve of it silently.

This is what's so disturbing.

Indians approve other Indians raping their women and children.

Even foreigners are not spared of the vulgar rape culture in Hindu society.

Last edited by a moderator:
considering that atleast 80 million hindus were murdered by sunni islam in the , you are talking about peanuts.

I have read some of your posts.

If you have an issue with the inclusive idea of INDIA then you have no right to call yourself Indian.

Agree with @JayAtl

the language used by @Lightningbolt is disgusting, and he needs immediate help of some psychiatric.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read some of your posts.

If you have an issue with the inclusive idea of INDIA then you have no right to call yourself Indian.

Thanks . I already don't like the title of Indian. Most Indians are just cowards who won't even stand up and fight for their rights.Not a wonder that corrupt politicans,corporates,wahabbis,deobands ,Barelvis and the two faced Neherwala family is running India into the ground.

Maybe , one of these days I might emigrate to Russia or Canada . A lot of oil trading business there and their people(russia) are the bravest on the planet. Better to live with a people who are brave like Grizzly bears,Tigers or Lions than to live with Hyenas and Jackals who sell their own culture and mothers in the name of secularism,democracy or big business propaganda.

You indians are biggest hypocrites or blind,can't see also many masjids were burned.

Now an american ''so called'' pakistani will come and defend indians.she loves india more than her own country.

u talking about ZYXW??

There are 3 kinds of reactions here

1. people appalled that estimated 50 churches were burnt
2, People who get extremely agitated when 1 mosque is attacked , even with graffiti ( still bad thing agreed), but have no issue with 50 churches attacked
3. The conspiracy heads who think this is done by the military

that about sums it up the biggest/largest attack on a religious house(s)

Any doubt??

she really wants indo-pak peace,she might be both pro-pakistan and pro-indian ,but never at the cost of pakistan..
i have been trying hard to lure her into liking india,and let us have kashmir :D,but she still remains pro-pakistani.. :pissed:

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WAS CREATED BY BRITISHERS BY MI6 LOOK BBC ND CNNS REPORTING IN THIS MATTER THERE NEGATIVE PROPOGANDA AGAINST EGYPT THEY WANT 2 TURN EGYPT INTO SYRIA ND ALL OF A SUDDEN AMERICANS ISRAELIS ND BRITISHERS HVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM THIS SHOWS THT IRAN INDIA BRITISHERS AMERICA ND ISRAEL PLOT ND PLAY ND CALLABARATE TOGETHER NOW THERE SHUD B NO DOUBT LEFT WATSOEVER THT IRAN IS A PROXY OF AMERICA ND ISRAEL IN THE REGION 2 DESTABLISE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES THEY WANT 2 TURN EGYPT INTO IRAN WHICH THEN THEY WANT 2 ISOLATE EGYPT LIKE IRAN THEN PUT IRANS CASE AT THE BACKBURNER IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON EGYPT ND THEN ISRAEL WILL TRY 2 ATTACK EGYPT THIS IS THE GAME PLAN. EGYPT SHOULD B ON ITS GUARD THE WHOLE ISLAMIC WORLD IS WITH EGYPT WE WILL NOT LET EGYPT 2 B TURNED INTO SYRIA.

I hate these 3 countries I+I+I

GET READY FOR WORLD WAR 3 AMERICA ISRAEL IRAN INDIA ND BRITAIN VS THE WORLD. THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND BRITAIN HAS FORGOTTEN WAT ITS FATE WILL B WEN THE BLACKS WERE RIOTING IN BRITAIN IT LOOKED LIKE HELL FOR THESE BRITISHERS ND BRITAIN IMAGINE IF A NUCLEAR BOMB XPLODES IN THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN WILL GET ANNIHIALATED THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN POKES ITS NOSE EVERYWHERE THESE BRITISHERS R THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ISRAELIS LOOK LIKE ANGELS INFRONT OF THESE INHABITANTS OF TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN EVIL BRITISHERS UR DEMISE IS COMMING. GET READY FOR WORLD WAR 3 BRITAIN WE R COMMING
DID your UK VISA was rejected.

Through out history...just barring last century..since Muslims are still going through the process of struggle for freedom etc.

Muslims always treated minorities better than others in relative terms through out history....

We actually saved your "masters" from extinction at the hands of Europeans...talking about Jews...
Lol....you are seriously brain-damaged. Trying to show how tolerant you ******* are while spouting the neo-Nazi party line.

GET READY FOR WORLD WAR 3 AMERICA ISRAEL IRAN INDIA ND BRITAIN VS THE WORLD. THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND BRITAIN HAS FORGOTTEN WAT ITS FATE WILL B WEN THE BLACKS WERE RIOTING IN BRITAIN IT LOOKED LIKE HELL FOR THESE BRITISHERS ND BRITAIN IMAGINE IF A NUCLEAR BOMB XPLODES IN THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN WILL GET ANNIHIALATED THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN POKES ITS NOSE EVERYWHERE THESE BRITISHERS R THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ISRAELIS LOOK LIKE ANGELS INFRONT OF THESE INHABITANTS OF TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN EVIL BRITISHERS UR DEMISE IS COMMING. GET READY FOR WORLD WAR 3 BRITAIN WE R COMMING

This is exactly the reason why there needs to be a skilled tests before anyone can join the forum.

It will allow us to filter ******** like this poster.

Back
Top Bottom