ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Who's side is he on ?

Last edited by a moderator:
such a bast**d
he is a mainac for pakistan. serving his boss america

Calling someone whose stating blatant facts a maniac? Call me a maniac for saying the World is round and not flat

Fact ? -- what is your proof of this "fact" if there is none and i highly doubt that you have one than you in my mind are a bigger maniac than hoodhboy.

guys its a it difficult to digest that OBl was staying adjacent to the academy and no one in PA knew about it. Any professional army undertakes basic security measures to know who is staying around a site of theirs especially when you are involved with GWoT!!!! So stop with "no proof" chants and delusional ideas propogation

Don't think he's wrong. Someone in the Army obviously hid OBL there, don't think it was a high ranking official though.

Im gonna repeat once again -- the hoodhboy said "Pakistan Army" was hiding OBL no "Someone in the PA" as you are saying -- what he saying is that Pakistani military as in institution has protected OBL - now what do you say ?

Can anybody post the content of the youtube? I can't open it.

I don't understand why they ask him these questions in the first place? Is he an expert on these issues?

he is on fascist liberal's side... he owns the theka to bark and have some "sick" people following him...

It is hard to believe that senior Army staff would not have known that OBL was living in a massive complex a few blocks from the military academy. Surely Pakistani Intelligence would also have known his whereabouts.

Absolutey betrayl of the nation that has sustained you for over half a century and perhaps $100 billion in hand outs.

Fact ? -- what is your proof of this "fact" if there is none and i highly doubt that you have one than you in my mind are a bigger maniac than hoodhboy.

Relax kiddo.. I've lived in Kakul Abbotabad for some time and everyone that lives there has to go through a military background check. Every house in that area is watched by the army and your telling me that the worlds most wanted man who was caught just a few meters away from Kakul in a fairly large compound without some kind of protection from the Pakistan Army? Your sure are one deluded individual.

Fact is most people who fail to believe this have never even been to Abbotabad or PMA Kakul to know just how well protected and under constant surveillance that area is.

Who's side is he on ?

Really? Is that a legitimate question? People now have to take sides to appease a certain group of people even if their stupid and wrong?

Back
Top Bottom