What's new

HongKong court rejects landmark residency bid by Filipina maid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero-wing logic:-

"Sir HK and Macau are Autonomous regions in china technically part of china but they have their own system whens the terms two systems one country!" - while recognizing HK is an autonomous region and has its own law which is independent from China, it was the Chinese mainlanders who are racist that HK court rejected the Fililpina maids' court challenge.

HK is such a slum, but Z-W fights to let his/her people to stay in HK.

What a fine human being!

Zero-wing logic:-

"Sir HK and Macau are Autonomous regions in china technically part of china but they have their own system whens the terms two systems one country!" - while recognizing HK is an autonomous region and has its own law which is independent from China, it was the Chinese mainlanders who are racist that HK court rejected the Fililpina maids' court challenge.

HK is such a slum, but Z-W fights to let his/her people to stay in HK.

What a fine human being!

This decision was made purely by the HK Government and the HK Judiciary. We did not refer the matter to the Beijing Government, since these kind of decisions come under our own autonomy.

So I don't understand why some of the Filipino members are complaining about mainlanders, lol. This decision was made by us Hong Kong Chinese. :P

treating people like slaves are your definition of nice? so again i ask with the speed of a zrug rush is the basic law trash if you claim to be a real HK guy?

Nothing about China shocks me anymore - it does disgust me - yes but does not shock me. I thought China was Communist and Honk Kong is Chinese now. So much for respecting workers' rights and equality. The fact that they make the poor Filipino women sign contracts to enter is in itself inhumane - you want them to look after your children and do your daily chores and after years of loyal service if they want to remain there - you treat them differently because of their social status. Repulsive.

Well feeling is mutual but the issue remains is the basic law trash because if this is the why the basic law honors that line then its trash.

Its Panatag shoal dude its rock (shoal) not an Island so please learn the difference between an island and rock (shoal) get it? now go on let the adults talk ok kid and here one pesos find someone to talk to.
You are a true Filipino gangster logic is unusual, the next, this is to go to the United States to cry it

treating people like slaves are your definition of nice? so again i ask with the speed of a zrug rush is the basic law trash if you claim to be a real HK guy?

Slaves? :lol:

They make so much money in Hong Kong just by being maids. If they don't like it then they should stop coming here, but they want the money too much.

The Hong Kong Judiciary is famous for being independent. They came to this decision on their own, after correctly saying that the Filipino maids signed away their right to seek residency when they took the contract.

By signing that contract, they made a legal promise to not seek residency, and return to their country of origin. If they want to break that contract they can get out. :wave:

This decision was made purely by the HK Government and the HK Judiciary. We did not refer the matter to the Beijing Government, since these kind of decisions come under our own autonomy.

So I don't understand why some of the Filipino members are complaining about mainlanders, lol. This decision was made by us Hong Kong Chinese. :P

Because HK is part of china just a privilege one just like Macau but that's other issue anyway going back why would they put that art provision or whatever you guys call the parts of your laws if you guys are not going to honor it? and why is there a level of job rather a discrimination of jobs on this in order to be accepted to a resident? residency is different from citizenship. laro yun mga gago (that's clear guys)

Even if Beijing had any influence, the outcome is something i welcome. Chinese are no fools letting the Pinoy importing their whole families to HK. Just think about if plenty of these faggots such as Zero Wing are allowed to live on Chinese soil and at the same time they are spreading the hatred for Chinese people on Chinese properties. I don't think so ........... :)

Slaves? :lol:

They make so much money in Hong Kong just by being maids. If they don't like it then they should stop coming here, but they want the money too much.

The Hong Kong Judiciary is famous for being independent. They came to this decision on their own, after correctly saying that the Filipino maids signed away their right to seek residency when they took the contract.

By signing that contract, they made a legal promise to not seek residency, and return to their country of origin. If they want to break that contract they can get out. :wave:

Oh please sir they work 13 hours a day or more that's slavery in modern terms in the Philippines domestic helpers are allowed to work for only 9 hours or less true the salary is good not great but still working conditions is different from salary face it you people are just racist slave drives who look down on people while a few years back you guys were the same levels of conditions.

I don't know what zrug rush is, you still have to finish your kindergarten before you can comment on adult topics illiterate primate.

Because HK is part of china just a privilege one just like Macau but that's other issue anyway going back why would they put that art provision or whatever you guys call the parts of your laws if you guys are not going to honor it? and why is there a level of job rather a discrimination of jobs on this in order to be accepted to a resident? residency is different from citizenship. laro yun mga gago (that's clear guys)

The Court of Final Appeal has the FINAL say when it comes to the interpretation and implementation of the LAW in Hong Kong.

The Court of Final Appeal has made their decision. That is the end of it.

Oh please sir they work 13 hours a day or more that's slavery in modern terms in the Philippines domestic helpers are allowed to work for only 9 hours or less true the salary is good not great but still working conditions is different from salary face it you people are just racist slave drives who look down on people while a few years back you guys were the same levels of conditions.

If that is so, then STOP coming to Hong Kong! LOL! :lol:

They made their own choice, nobody is forcing them to leave the Philipines and come to China.

The Court of Final Appeal has the FINAL say when it comes to the interpretation and implementation of the LAW in Hong Kong.

The Court of Final Appeal has made their decision. That is the end of it.

Then STOP coming to Hong Kong! LOL!

They made their own choice, nobody is forcing them to leave the Philipines and come to China.

So what so you stop treating people people for coming in your country wow great logic!

I don't know what zrug rush is, you still have to finish your kindergarten before you can comment on adult topics illiterate primate.

Oh i though by your name you familiar sorry my bad so answer the question then so the basic law is trash or not?

Look HK is a slum according to this primate, it's a place where we treat Pinoys as non stop working slaves. On the other hand he pictures his homeland as paradise much better than HK. So why do Pinoys want to come over and apply for residency? No one is pointing a gun on their heads and force them to work as slaves. Feel free to stay in Paradise really.

Even if Beijing had any influence, the outcome is something i welcome. Chinese are no fools letting the Pinoy importing their whole families to HK. Just think about if plenty of these faggots such as Zero Wing are allowed to live on Chinese soil and at the same time they are spreading the hatred for Chinese people on Chinese properties. I don't think so ........... :)

No one loves to stay your dump anyway! for most of my kababayans (countrymen) its a work place not even heaven and steeping stone for the us or Canada we would not care less about china and nay may i say i would be in Libya than HK but then again work is work a steeping stone is a stone on the road. Singapore offers better conditions than HK

Oh i though by your name you familiar sorry my bad so answer the question then so the basic law is trash or not?

The Basic Law is not trash.

But like all Laws, in all countries... it is interpreted by the Judiciary and the Courts to decide the actual implementation of the Law.

And the Court of Final Appeal has the final say in the implementation and interpretation of the Law in Hong Kong.

And they have made their decision, maids do not qualify for residency because they signed a contract in which they made a legal promise not to seek residency. So now that is the Law in Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom