What's new

Hong Kong protester beaten up in Chinese consulate grounds

See the kind of monkey and animal behaviour u got. Small little matter , u will take a gun and killed somebody. That's right, lock u up in cage and far away from civilization. This is the kind of behaviour American and Americanize display. That is why they have mass shooting and violent against civilized is part of their culture.

And all u can do is abuse your power and give me negative rating. U are menance to civilization.
The anti-Chinese white supremacist and non-white hater idiot do that abuse of his negative rating on my comments too becos he cant tolerate people say truth about him that is unfavourable or truth of something he dislikes. Should complain that to the moderator to have his special negative rating previlege taken away becos he is totally biased and unfit to give out ratings.

Did you get your 10 social credits from your lord and saviour Winnie the Pooh
Better than savage american mass shooter murderer who shoot kids and school children. Go ahead and have your US freedom and Savage behavior.

What do you understand about guns and violence??
As if savage like you do?

The anti-Chinese white supremacist and non-white hater idiot do that abuse of his negative rating on my comments too becos he cant tolerate people say truth about him that is unfavourable or truth of something he dislikes. Should complain that to the moderator to have his special negative rating previlege taken away becos he is totally biased and unfit to give out ratings.
They brag about freedom of speech when when some hit right on his nerve of truth. They will show their savage in regards to freedom of speech with selective stance.

Did you get your 10 social credits from your lord and saviour Winnie the Pooh
Did you and Bajwa both gets 44 cent from Uncle Sam and have u lick their boots yet? Good doggy... Lol

He probably hit his keyboard pretty hard.
Oh yeah, you are blood thirsty white pretending Vietnamese American typical war monger too, what do you know besides violence and killing.

Oh yeah, you are blood thirsty white pretending Vietnamese American typical war monger too, what do you know besides violence and killing.
All they know is take out a gun and use it vent anger on other people. They are animal and savage. Promote violence here. @Metal 0-1, the same animal wriggle his tail behind the USA flag.

So you are saying there are no "Self Defence" in China, oh, you must be jesus then, maybe I should also hit you in the left cheek LOL :lol: :lol:

Geez, No wonder you people are this submissive.....
Try mixed anger management with self defence. Do u even know the limit of self defense? And don't insult self defense becos u know zero of it. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Better than savage american mass shooter murderer who shoot kids and school children. Go ahead and have your US freedom and Savage behavior.

Yeah sure buddy there goes your wifi

Did you and Bajwa both gets 44 cent from Uncle Sam and have u lick their boots yet? Good doggy... Lol
Bunch of Hong Kong pirates telling me and my country what to do

Promote violence here. @Metal 0-1, the same animal wriggle his tail behind the USA flag.
Never did, now I will

Promote violence here. @Metal 0-1, the same animal wriggle his tail behind the USA flag.
Never did, now I will

Yeah sure buddy there goes your wifi

Bunch of Hong Kong pirates telling me and my country what to do

Never did, now I will

Never did, now I will
You don't even fit to be parasite. You are just a tail wriggling pathetic being. Go doggy, get your bone and 45 cent from Uncle Sam. Good dog. :enjoy:

In the free world, people are allowed to protest and demand justice without fear of state reprisal. I know it’s a hard concept to grasp for you shill bots.

Spells like “democracy”.
did an indian just say that unironically? Gosh, what's the world coming to? But, then again. You were always a delusional lot, if ever there was one.

I am promoting self defence, again, you come take my stuff, I shoot you in the face, that's what we called castle doctrine in the US.

You can disagree with me all you want, you can even argue with me, but the moment you lay hand on me or my properties, that's when YOU cross the line, and then you have no say on what I can do to defend myself.

As I said, if this happened to me in the US, I intended to use my right for the 2nd Amendment to the fullest.
so if i slept with your wife what would you do to me?

Yes, again, it's that dumb the consulate to open the door to the protestor to rush in.

You can spin it however you want, but you can't spin the fact that the door is not busted down, and the only way that gate can be opened is when there is a dude opened it with a keys, WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU WILL NOT DO WHEN THERE IS PROTEST OUTSIDE, because the security on ground is more important than anyone who want to go out, be it taking down those banner or be it just want to watch.

While I can argue with you til the end of this world as for whether or not someone is being drag in then the crowd rush in or they rush in first then the consulate staff drag people in (Which is dumb because why you go all the way to the UK to ram a Chinese consulate when you know whatever happen inside that consulate ground cannot be covered by the British) But that gate thing you cannot denied.

So yes, the Chinese Consulate staff broke the law by taking down those banners, that's common assault. And you are trying to give the impression whatever the Chinese Staff did is legal, it's not, and it's also stupid.

Dude, he wasn't attacked by the protester if he was the one that went out and get the banner first.

Again, assault don't just cover your body, it also covers your properties. It's lucky it happened in the UK, if you pull the same stunt in the US while I am holding that banner, you WILL eat 2 or 3 hot leads from my 9mm.
so you approved the shooting?

Last edited:
Chinese consulate staffs came out to take down protesters banners, which is not allowed here in Britain.....

The British government can protest this, but this is not an excuse for the British police.

You don't even fit to be parasite. You are just a tail wriggling pathetic being. Go doggy, get your bone and 45 cent from Uncle Sam. Good dog. :enjoy:
Should have nuked you gooks during Korean war

Should have nuked you gooks during Korean war
Had to ask your white american daddys permission and soviet opinion first, what you say is garbage and doesnt count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom