What's new

Hong Kong protester beaten up in Chinese consulate grounds

Sure, your version is more believable, I mean, aren't Chinese Embassy guard "Keystone Cop"?

All I see the is HK protestor chasing after the Chinese consultant staff after he removed the banner. Do you know why the protestor end up inside the Chinese embassy compound? Becos he is grabbing the Chinese staff who sought to return into his compound. Other Chinese staff immediately go to assist their colleague to free from that HK protestor.

You shall have seen the British Police violently pull the HK protestor away from the Chinese consultant and throw them out of the embassy. Who is attacking who? Of cos liar western media will spin the narrative.

Its the Chinese consultant being attack and shameless idiot like you and western media will still accuse Chinese of assault other first. They beat him only becos he refuse to free the Chinese consultant and keep attacking him. Just becos the stupid HK protestor show his wound doesnt mean he is innocent, He deserve the beating.
First of all, you can't "Remove" people banner on the outside, Chinese Consulate staff does not have jurisdiction on the road of UK, that alone is an assault on common properties.

Second of all, you have the gate open, @Nan Yang would have you believe the Chinese Consulate Guard is trying to get staff back in from taking those banner during that protest, sure, any dumbass would have stay put, but there Chinese Keystone cop have a bright idea on why don't you open the gate and let our people come in, oh, if these protester are armed with knife or petrol bomb, then everyone go to hell, sorry not sorry.

You either are saying the Chinese Consulate is that INCOMPETENT, or they broke the rule of law and take matter into their own hand, either way that's bad, it's just I don't know which is worse.

Last edited:
Sure, your version is more believable, I mean, aren't Chinese Embassy guard "Keystone Cop"?

First of all, you can't "Remove" people banner on the outside, Chinese Consulate staff does not have jurisdiction on the road of UK, that alone is an assault on common properties.

Second of all, you have the gate open, @Nan Yang would have you believe the Chinese Consulate Guard is trying to get staff back in from taking those banner during that protest, sure, any dumbass would have stay put, but there Chinese Keystone cop have a bright idea on why don't you open the gate and let our people come in, oh, if these protester are armed with knife or petrol bomb, then everyone go to hell, sorry not sorry.

You either are saying the Chinese Consulate is that INCOMPETENT, or they broke the rule of law and take matter into their own hand, either way that's bad, it's just I don't know which is worse.
He removed banner so the Hong Kong protestor has right and jurisdiction to assault a embassy consultant staff first under UK law? Secondly, he has no right to enter the Chinese embassy compound. Chinese hold all the right to refuse anyone even UK citizens into their compound under UN law. This HK idiot chase after the consultant staff right into Chinese compound and grab him, refuse to let go. Only when UK police intervene and throw him out. So who broke more law?

You are trying to give the impression whatever the HK protestor do is legal. I can bet if he murder the Chinese consultant and you will claim that is right under your eyes too. You just want to spin anything is Chinese wrong no matter right or wrong. Nobody will trust your words.

Last edited:

first, granted it was not right the chinese consulate was out of the premise to remove the banner but at least he didnt attack any people.
he was attacked by the protesters. I thought you are a good person (you said it was wrong for russia to attack ukraine that did the provoking & you condemned russian move) to have condemned the attackers but you didnt.
second, if it were me i would open the gate to let my colleague slipped in from danger regardless of potential dangers outside. I will do whatever it takes.

He removed banner so the Hong Kong protestor has right and jurisdiction to assault a embassy consultant staff first under UK law? Secondly, he has no right to enter the Chinese embassy compound. Chinese hold all the right to refuse anyone even UK citizens into their compound under UN law. This HK idiot chase after the consultant staff right into Chinese compound and grab him, refuse to let go. Only when UK police intervene and throw him out. So who broke more law?

You are trying to give the impression whatever the HK protestor do is legal. I can bet if he murder the Chinese consultant and you will claim that is right under your eyes too. You just want to spin anything is Chinese wrong no matter right or wrong. Nobody will trust your words.
Yes, again, it's that dumb the consulate to open the door to the protestor to rush in.

You can spin it however you want, but you can't spin the fact that the door is not busted down, and the only way that gate can be opened is when there is a dude opened it with a keys, WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU WILL NOT DO WHEN THERE IS PROTEST OUTSIDE, because the security on ground is more important than anyone who want to go out, be it taking down those banner or be it just want to watch.

While I can argue with you til the end of this world as for whether or not someone is being drag in then the crowd rush in or they rush in first then the consulate staff drag people in (Which is dumb because why you go all the way to the UK to ram a Chinese consulate when you know whatever happen inside that consulate ground cannot be covered by the British) But that gate thing you cannot denied.

So yes, the Chinese Consulate staff broke the law by taking down those banners, that's common assault. And you are trying to give the impression whatever the Chinese Staff did is legal, it's not, and it's also stupid.

first, granted it was not right the chinese consulate was out of the premise to remove the banner but at least he didnt attack any people.
he was attacked by the protesters. I thought you are a good person (you said it was wrong for russia to attack ukraine that did the provoking & you condemned russian move) to have condemned the attackers but you didnt.
second, if it were me i would open the gate to let my colleague slipped in from danger regardless of potential dangers outside. I will do whatever it takes.
Dude, he wasn't attacked by the protester if he was the one that went out and get the banner first.

Again, assault don't just cover your body, it also covers your properties. It's lucky it happened in the UK, if you pull the same stunt in the US while I am holding that banner, you WILL eat 2 or 3 hot leads from my 9mm.

Last edited:
Dude, he wasn't attacked by the protester if he was the one that went out and get the banner first.

Again, assault don't just cover your body, it also covers your properties. It's lucky it happened in the UK, if you pull the same stunt in the US while I am holding that banner, you WILL eat 2 or 3 hot leads from my 9mm.
Promoting violent against non physical aggitation. Idiots like u are the reason why US police are trigger happy and mass shooting in USA. Becos they felt justify to shoot anybody who disagree with them or never even threaten their life.

You got anger management problem and people like you need to be bar from firearms or best lock up in prison. Far away from public.

Promoting violent against non physical aggitation. Idiots like u are the reason why US police are trigger happy and mass shooting in USA. Becos they felt justify to shoot anybody who disagree with them or never even threaten their life.

You got anger management problem and people like you need to be bar from firearms or best lock up in prison. Far away from public.
I am promoting self defence, again, you come take my stuff, I shoot you in the face, that's what we called castle doctrine in the US.

You can disagree with me all you want, you can even argue with me, but the moment you lay hand on me or my properties, that's when YOU cross the line, and then you have no say on what I can do to defend myself.

As I said, if this happened to me in the US, I intended to use my right for the 2nd Amendment to the fullest.

I am promoting self defence, again, you come take my stuff, I shoot you in the face, that's what we called castle doctrine in the US.

You can disagree with me all you want, you can even argue with me, but the moment you lay hand on me or my properties, that's when YOU cross the line, and then you have no say on what I can do to defend myself.

As I said, if this happened to me in the US, I intended to use my right for the 2nd Amendment to the fullest.
See the kind of monkey and animal behaviour u got. Small little matter , u will take a gun and killed somebody. That's right, lock u up in cage and far away from civilization. This is the kind of behaviour American and Americanize display. That is why they have mass shooting and violent against civilized is part of their culture.

And all u can do is abuse your power and give me negative rating. U are menance to civilization.

See the kind of monkey and animal behaviour u got. Small little matter , u will take a gun and killed somebody. That's right, lock u up in cage and far away from civilization. This is the kind of behaviour American and Americanize display. That is why they have mass shooting and violent against civilized is part of their culture.

And all u can do is abuse your power and give me negative rating. U are menance to civilization.
All I can say is, try me, come to me in America, take my banner away, see who's going to jail and who's going to the morgue on a slab?

And I know I ain't going to jail.

All I can say is, try me, come to me in America, take my banner away, see who's going to jail and who's going to the morgue on a slab?

And I know I ain't going to jail.
Of cos you wouldn't go jail in USA. Becos it's a land of violent. Come try in China with your filthy barbaric behavior.

The white supremacist idiot even said there was nothing wrong with US white police shot a non-threatening black man more than 50 times in a rage not long ago happened in US, this tells what kind non-white hater he is. Cant reason with a barbarian that probably inherited such trait from his Aussie criminal ancestors, the only thing he understands are gun and violence, dude.

Last edited:
Of cos you wouldn't go jail in USA. Becos it's a land of violent. Come try in China with your filthy barbaric behavior.
So you are saying there are no "Self Defence" in China, oh, you must be jesus then, maybe I should also hit you in the left cheek LOL :lol: :lol:

Geez, No wonder you people are this submissive.....

Last edited:
The white supremacist idiot even said there was nothing wrong with US white police shot a non-threatening black man more than 50 times in a rage not long ago happened in US, this tells what kind non-white hater he is. Cant reason with a barbarian, the only thing he understands are gun and violence, dude.
What do you understand about guns and violence??

Back
Top Bottom