What's new

Hong Kong protester beaten up in Chinese consulate grounds

Good, I would have beaten his *** to if I was a Chinese consulate staffer. I don't like these sorts of race traitors.

I would have done the same to Pakistanis if they had acted this way.
Well, you don't have extra-judiciary authority to operate on a sovereign country, as much as you hate people doing this, you can't go out and drag that person into the consulate ground and beat him up. I don't think you should do that in your own country but I mean, if you choose to be uncivil in your own country, that's your choice, but you can't do that in a foreign soil.

UK can protest to the Chinese MFA and request the Chinese to pack up from that site and they will have to or the Brits can declare the persons involved in this as persona non grata and expel them from the UK, for what? For beating up a single protestor??

Police did not do a good job if keeping protesters at a good distance from the gate of the consulate. They should be at least across the road where they can protest as much as they want.

Having hostile Hong Kong protesters with history of violence and using Molotov cocktail at an open consulate gate endanger the life of ordinary people entering or leaving the consulate.

Police did not do a good job if keeping protesters at a good distance from the gate of the consulate. They should be at least across the road where they can protest as much as they want.

Having hostile Hong Kong protesters with history of violence and using Molotov cocktail at an open consulate gate endanger the life of ordinary people entering or leaving the consulate.
They don't need to.

And seeing the consulate even kindly enough to open their gate, it suggested that they too think that is not a violence protest.

They don't need to.

And seeing the consulate even kindly enough to open their gate, it suggested that they too think that is not a violence protest.

The consulate asked for the protesters to protest across the road.

This is a very reasonable request.

The consulate asked for the protesters to protest across the road.

This is a very reasonable request.
The consulate don't operate British Police.....

They can't really demand anything, outside the consulate ground.

BBC假新闻.jpeg

The consulate don't operate British Police.....

They can't really demand anything, outside the consulate ground.
At 1:02, I saw the British Police pull the man out the door and throw it on the ground.

Last edited:
Well, you don't have extra-judiciary authority to operate on a sovereign country, as much as you hate people doing this, you can't go out and drag that person into the consulate ground and beat him up. I don't think you should do that in your own country but I mean, if you choose to be uncivil in your own country, that's your choice, but you can't do that in a foreign soil.

UK can protest to the Chinese MFA and request the Chinese to pack up from that site and they will have to or the Brits can declare the persons involved in this as persona non grata and expel them from the UK, for what? For beating up a single protestor??
So when can we see protest measures of the UK?

At 1:02, I saw the British Police pull the man out the door and throw it on the ground.

You do know that's the exact demostration that the soil under Chinese Consulate did not belong to China. RIght?

On the other hand, the security of Chinese Consulate were British Responsibility as per Vienna Convention article 22. Go back and read the article in the previous post.

So when can we see protest measures of the UK?

Go ask the Met Police

You do know that's the exact demostration that the soil under Chinese Consulate did not belong to China. RIght?

On the other hand, the security of Chinese Consulate were British Responsibility as per Vienna Convention article 22. Go back and read the article in the previous post.

Go ask the Met Police

However, when the guy was inside the gate in the video, the police did not DO ANYTHINGS until he was sent back to the gate. The police took him and threw him on the ground outside the door.

They are just beaten inside the consulate. it's okay. At least, they are not shot down by Chinese Security inside. Unlike some embassies and consulates of a certain country in the Middle East.

However, when the guy was inside the gate in the video, the police did not DO ANYTHINGS until he was sent back to the gate. The police took him and threw him on the ground outside the door.

Did you watch the video, he was inside and on the floor when the Police get in.

BBC.jpg

He wasn't "Inside" as in inside the building, he was always on the ground near the gate.

Really not how that works. LOL.

In the free world, people are allowed to protest and demand justice without fear of state reprisal. I know it’s a hard concept to grasp for you shill bots.

Spells like “democracy”.

Chinese foreign mission there needs to be told their place.

Do you know how many protesters in UK and North ireland have been killed by British police, let alone in their colonies which included India.

what about the consulate staff being dragged outside the gate and beaten, kicked badly by the mobs? you ignored that or just missed it?
did you ever posted anything about EU/US police beating up protester? zero, nada?

Really not how that works. LOL.

In the free world, people are allowed to protest and demand justice without fear of state reprisal. I know it’s a hard concept to grasp for you shill bots.

Spells like “democracy”.

Chinese foreign mission there needs to be told their place.
No, we Chinese don't believe in freedom to lies , freedom to rape , freedom to riot and freedom to shoot others.

Keep that kind of freedom to yourself. :enjoy:

Who is dragging who? It's the hongkonger protestor chasing the Chinese consulate staff into Chinese premise and keep attacking them. And you think the UK police is stupid or bias to drag out the HK protestor from China embassy?

See the video for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom