What's new

Hong Kong protester beaten up in Chinese consulate grounds

The police then did nothing until he was carried from the floor to the door by others.
Again

BBC.jpg

Is the man off the floor when the Police went in?? Then who's on the floor??

Who is dragging who? It's the hongkonger protestor chasing the Chinese consulate staff into Chinese premise and keep attacking them. And you think the UK police is stupid or bias to drag out the HK protestor from China embassy?

See the video for yourself.
lol, sure, with the gate open. So it must have went on like this

HK Protestor - Can you kindly open the gate so I can rush in from the protest?
Chinese Consulate Staff - Sure, no problem, mate, come on in, so I can beat you up..

Dude, I don't think even the dumbest of the dumb will open the gate when protestor outside is trying to rush in. LOL. Set aside what is the Point exactly to "Rush" into the consulate?? It's like I want to rush back into China and protest....Sure, let's do the dumbest thing you can do during a protest, which is went into Chinese Consulate so the UK Police cannot intervene......

Seriously dude. It's quite obvious the gate was open because of that staff went out and drag the person into the consulate ground. And then people rush in trying to get the man out.

Last edited:
Again

View attachment 887722

Chinese Consulate Staff - Sure, no problem, mate, come on in, so I can beat you up..

Dude, I don't think even the dumbest of the dumb will open the gate when protestor outside is trying to rush in. LOL. Set aside what is the Point exactly to "Rush" into the consulate?? It's like I want to rush back into China and protest....Sure, let's do the dumbest thing you can do during a protest, which is went into Chinese Consulate so the UK Police cannot intervene......

Seriously dude. It's quite obvious the gate was open because of that staff went out and drag the person into the consulate ground. And then people rush in trying to get the man out.
No one seems to have said the man wasn't on the floor? What is the reason for the repeated emphasis?
What did the police do while the guy on the floor was lifted to the door?

HK protesters are brutal.

Thank goodness they are no longer in HK anymore.

Go, destroy other countries!

In China, they are going to be punished hard, in other countries they will be hugely rewarded and makes daddy proud.

No one seems to have said the man wasn't on the floor? What is the reason for the repeated emphasis?
What did the police do while the guy on the floor was lifted to the door?
What do you mean "Lifted" to the door??

China should play some loudspeakers or send a group of bums to shout noises right outside British embassy in Beijing.

1024px-Embassy_of_the_United_Kingdom_in_Beijing_%2820210406162713%29.jpg

If you don't watch the news, you are uninformed.

If you watch the news, you are misinformed.

British police failed to do their duty to protect Chinese consulate
Chinese consulate staffs came out to take down protesters banners, which is not allowed here in Britain.....There has been hundreds of protests infront of embassy here but the embassy staffs never come out to take protesters banners down. Thats what started all this issue. The protesters then reacted violently to that which is also wrong.
Chinese officials here should know that here there is freedom of expression and protests against any leader is allowed. We have protesters who have protested and made fun of Boris johnson several times, and they are in their right to protest without retaliation from authorities. Etc . So Chinese consulate staff should know this. I know nobody can protest against Xi in China and go free without any consequence, but here its not the same. So they shouldnt do that again. Since that's what kee to all this altercation.

Again

View attachment 887722

Here is a more neutral narrative video.

The gate was open to let a staff member in.
One angry protester rush after him and grab onto him to pull him out.
Consulate staff however managed to pull him in together with the protester who refuse to let go.
The guy on the ground is the consulate staff.
The other staff were hitting the protester on the hand to force him to let go.
Eventually with the help of the police he was finally pull out of the consulate.

Last edited:
Here is a more neutral narrative video.

The gate was open to let a staff member in.
One angry protester rush after him and grab onto him to pull him out.
Consulate staff however managed to pull him in together with the protester who refuse to let go.
The guy on the ground is the consulate staff.
The other staff were hitting the protester on the hand to force him to let go.
Eventually with the help of the police he was finally pull out of the consulate.
Sure, I am sure the consulate staff was OUTSIDE the consulate and see what's going on in the protest and decided to get back in when the emotion run high.

Dude, if you have a protest, you button up, you don't go out for whatever reason. Let alone you keep the gate open to "Let that staff" back in. You never know what is happening outside, they may be armed, there may be explosive, so yes, let's open the gate during a protest willy-nilly and endanger the entire consulate for 1 person......... I don't know who run Chinese Consulate security to have that make sense. I mean, not even mall cop would do something like that, are you telling me some dudes have no experience on protection detail was in charge of that consulate??

Sure, I am sure the consulate staff was OUTSIDE the consulate and see what's going on in the protest and decided to get back in when the emotion run high.

Dude, if you have a protest, you button up, you don't go out for whatever reason. Let alone you keep the gate open to "Let that staff" back in. You never know what is happening outside, they may be armed, there may be explosive, so yes, let's open the gate during a protest willy-nilly and endanger the entire consulate for 1 person......... I don't know who run Chinese Consulate security to have that make sense. I mean, not even mall cop would do something like that, are you telling me some dudes have no experience on protection detail was in charge of that consulate??
All I see the is HK protestor chasing after the Chinese consultant staff after he removed the banner. Do you know why the protestor end up inside the Chinese embassy compound? Becos he is grabbing the Chinese staff who sought to return into his compound. Other Chinese staff immediately go to assist their colleague to free from that HK protestor.

You shall have seen the British Police violently pull the HK protestor away from the Chinese consultant and throw them out of the embassy. Who is attacking who? Of cos liar western media will spin the narrative.

Its the Chinese consultant being attack and shameless idiot like you and western media will still accuse Chinese of assault other first. They beat him only becos he refuse to free the Chinese consultant and keep attacking him. Just becos the stupid HK protestor show his wound doesnt mean he is innocent, He deserve the beating.

Back
Top Bottom