What's new

Hong Kong protester beaten up in Chinese consulate grounds

so if i slept with your wife what would you do to me?

So, let me get this strict. Sleep with my wife is the same of punch me in the face??

Let's see, one is class A misdemeanor or Class C felony depends on state and degree, and the other one wasn't even in the Criminal Code. I will let you decide which one is which,

so you approved the shooting?
If you slept with my wife, then assault me. YES

Actually, HELL YES, I AM MORE THAN GLADLY SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE

So, let me get this strict. Sleep with my wife is the same of punch me in the face??

Let's see, one is class A misdemeanor or Class C felony depends on state and degree, and the other one wasn't even in the Criminal Code. I will let you decide which one is which,

If you slept with my wife, then assault me. YES

Actually, HELL YES, I AM MORE THAN GLADLY SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE
oh...i thought you were a good guy leaving me alone & simply divorced & married another one?

Would you be charged in court punching me in the face?

Sure, your version is more believable, I mean, aren't Chinese Embassy guard "Keystone Cop"?

First of all, you can't "Remove" people banner on the outside, Chinese Consulate staff does not have jurisdiction on the road of UK, that alone is an assault on common properties.

Second of all, you have the gate open, @Nan Yang would have you believe the Chinese Consulate Guard is trying to get staff back in from taking those banner during that protest, sure, any dumbass would have stay put, but there Chinese Keystone cop have a bright idea on why don't you open the gate and let our people come in, oh, if these protester are armed with knife or petrol bomb, then everyone go to hell, sorry not sorry.

You either are saying the Chinese Consulate is that INCOMPETENT, or they broke the rule of law and take matter into their own hand, either way that's bad, it's just I don't know which is worse.
Here's a video that will answer all your questions. Towards the end of the video it also has a message for people like you.

Enjoy

oh...i thought you were a good guy leaving me alone & simply divorced & married another one?

Dude, that's a different circumstance, you are now saying you slept with my wife, AND THEN ASSAULT ME AND MY PROPERTIES.

That would give me an excuse to shoot you, because assualt is a Class A misdemeanor or Class C Felony where I am from, I can shoot you in the face and call it self-defence.

The previous example is if you slept with my wife, will I punch you and not going to jail."

Would you be charged in court punching me in the face?
No, because if you rip the banner or phone or whatever I have in my hand after you slept with my wife, that's a felony where I came from, I can LEGALLY SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE and claim Castle Doctrine.

Videos breakdown proving protestors stormed into the consulate grounds and were not dragged in

Also shows how violent and unhinged these protestors are.

They are the aggressors, the initiators, and the losers. Video is plain sight to see. You have to watch the whole thing. It also uses and includes videos from CCTV cameras and not just the zoom cropped BBC footage which BBC also edited out anything that doesn't suit their narrative.

I watched the full video, and it goes to show how people, even those claim to be "professional", can be easily misled by media with an agenda.

Dude, that's a different circumstance, you are now saying you slept with my wife, AND THEN ASSAULT ME AND MY PROPERTIES.

That would give me an excuse to shoot you, because assualt is a Class A misdemeanor or Class C Felony where I am from, I can shoot you in the face and call it self-defence.

The previous example is if you slept with my wife, will I punch you and not going to jail."

No, because if you rip the banner or phone or whatever I have in my hand after you slept with my wife, that's a felony where I came from, I can LEGALLY SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE and claim Castle Doctrine.
i m referring to sleeping with your wife only & without ripping your banner or whatever.
so you punched me ..why was that you are not charged with assaulting?

i m referring to sleeping with your wife only & without ripping your banner or whatever.
so you punched me ..why was that you are not charged with assaulting?
Why would I punch you when you just slept with my wife.?

We are talking about someone come up to you, take your banner by force, that's assault, and if that happens, I can legally shoot you in the face with my 9mm in the US. That's completely different than someone slept with your wife.

As I said, one is a class C felony and one is not in the criminal code, I will have you figure out which one is whichone.

We are talking about someone come up to you, take your banner by force, that's assault, and if that happens, I can legally shoot you in the face with my 9mm in the US. That's completely different than someone slept with your wife.

As I said, one is a class C felony and one is not in the criminal code, I will have you figure out which one is whichone.
Wow...that is Koooooooooooool.....i like that.
BTW could you recommend a country where i can pump 9mm into people that have different colors from mine in my freaking wimp legally?

i admire you are a law abiding person.

Last edited:
Wow...that is Koooooooooooool.....i like that.
BTW could you recommend a country where i can pump 9mm into people that have different colors from mine in my freaking wimp legally?

i admire you are a law abiding person.
I think you can pump 9mm lead in Malaysia just as well as any country in the world.

You can be a racist just about anywhere. That's not a national choice, that's a personal choice. I mean you can do it in China to some Uigher face just as well as do it to the Black in America.

I think you can pump 9mm lead in Malaysia just as well as any country in the world.

You can be a racist just about anywhere. That's not a national choice, that's a personal choice. I mean you can do it in China to some Uigher face just as well as do it to the Black in America.
no not in malaysia without serious consequences
perhaps possible in US where i ripped your little banner & suffered 9mm lead wounds from you....

no not in malaysia without serious consequences
perhaps possible in US where i ripped your little banner & suffered 9mm lead wounds from you....
So you are saying you can't fight back if someone punches you in the face in Malaysia??

Wow, good to know that.

So you are saying you can't fight back if someone punches you in the face in Malaysia??

Wow, good to know that.
we dont fight back with guns for ripping a little banner....
Btw, thank you for posting the video for me to add to my BS list

we dont fight back with guns for ripping a little banner....
Btw, thank you for posting the video for me to add to my BS list
That @jhungary clown is a source of good enterainment. Its good besides Hollywood movie, we can get such comedy gold from forum to make me laugh so hard. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom