What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homosexuality is the personal right of those who want to indulge in it.

As long its between consenting partners of legal age and nobody is asking you to bend over, mind your own business.

Simple.

That's the way most civilized countries like the US and India go about it.

You'll get there. Eventually.

Or not.

22 pages?

Seriously?

As long its between consenting partners of legal age and nobody is asking you to bend over, mind your own business.

Simple.

Or not.

22 pages?

Seriously?
We will never get to that low we don't tolerate criminals and evils in our society we will get rid of this evil and stop it from spreading in our society

We will never get to that low we don't tolerate criminals and evils in our society we will get rid of this evil and stop it from spreading in our society

Good morning Grand Mufti Zarvan sir!

Zarvan by now you know my views on a lot of Islam's archaic laws.

If we were to meet face to face (hopefully on neutral ground) would you:

1) Try to convert Doc

2) Try to kill Doc

???

Simple.

Or not.

22 pages?

Seriously?

Semitic religions are obsessed with other peoples sexual habits.

Semitic religions are obsessed with other peoples sexual habits.

To be fair, Zoroastrianism and Hinduism are pretty confused and at odds internally with Homosexuality too.

To be fair, Zoroastrianism and Hinduism are pretty confused and at odds internally with Homosexuality too.

I don't think it says anything against homosexuality in Hinduism or Zoroastrianism.

Lol s.o.c.o.m

1 in 3 damn! Seems quite high

1) Try to convert Doc

2) Try to kill Doc

???

Get doc taken care of in his own mental hospital

yea i just met one on internet. Never met anyone in real life though who appreciate her daughter/brother for being homosexual

You ignored my others post. No one can control sexual orientation of others but there are many who can control it themselves. I have seen plenty of homosexual who are happily married now with kids and i am talking about Pakistan :)

They can, but they will have to torture themselves their entire lives. Which is what happens for fear of repercussions in places like Pakistan. And happily married? Well, they might pretend to be happily married. It isnt something you can control. Its like forcing you for instance to sleep with a man!!

If sexual preference /orientation cannot be modify then what would you say about people who change their sexual preference from gay to straight or from homosexual to bisexual ?

Most people(if not all) just try homosexuality for sake of adventure. You create your fantasies be it homosexual or any other kind of sexual act. You would see people with weird fantasies. You might not feel attraction about something in the beginning and it might become your obsession later on. Its all start from mind and its also mixture. You might have people with 80 percent straight and 20 percent homosexual or you might have 50/50 in case of bisexual and its not something constant which stay same for the rest of your life..

I dont know where you get these ideas man :lol:

They dont become gay. Its orientation and preference. Some are gay and some are bisexual. Some are pansexual (meaning they like everybody - men, women, transexuals etc). And some are queer. Heck some are even ASEXUAL, meaning they are not attracted to anybody!! They are born that way and these are not fantasies or adventure.

As for what causes homosexuality, there are many reasons. They are genetic, environmental and hormonal in nature. Can you tell me what causes heterosexuality? Ya cant. Homosexuality is just the same, you cannot pin point reasons for it. Sexual identity/preference is a complex topic.

They can, but they will have to torture themselves their entire lives. Which is what happens for fear of repercussions in places like Pakistan. And happily married? Well, they might pretend to be happily married. It isnt something you can control. Its like forcing you for instance to sleep with a man!!

I dont know where you get these ideas man :lol:

They dont become gay. Its orientation and preference. Some are gay and some are bisexual. Some are pansexual (meaning they like everybody - men, women, transexuals etc). And some are queer. Heck some are even ASEXUAL, meaning they are not attracted to anybody!! They are born that way and these are not fantasies or adventure.

As for what causes homosexuality, there are many reasons. They are genetic, environmental and hormonal in nature. Can you tell me what causes heterosexuality? Ya cant. Homosexuality is just the same, you cannot pin point reasons for it. Sexual identity/preference is a complex topic.

i am from mobile right now so cannot reply longer but you dont know that there are many females who were straight and got married with kids but were treated bad by their partner that they started to hate men and became lesbians and i personally met few of them at work place so being homosexual was their lifestyle choice. similarly i have seen guys who had sex with same gender because girls were not easily available to them for one night stand or pre martial sex in society where sex is not as open as in west and now i see them happy married with kids and they
Never felt the need of same gender any more

1) Try to convert Doc

2) Try to kill Doc

???

By now - you are still confused person

Mullah's like Zarvan has following options

1. Try to convert, Not converted --> Kill
2. If Converted and then, committed any sin --> Kill

BTW - Islam preaches to be moderate but we have two type of extremists 1. Religious Extremists 2. Liberal Extremists and in my opinion both are destroying the society and religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom