What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Sura where it states this.

Really, dude?

Homosexuality is a horrible sin in Islam. True story.

Is it forgivable? Yes it is, but homosexuality is not accepted.

The punishment Zarvan wrote is true, despite what some of the liberals here will say.

Really, dude?

Homosexuality is a horrible sin in Islam. True story.

Is it forgivable? Yes it is, but homosexuality is not accepted.

The punishment Zarvan wrote is true, despite what some of the liberals here will say.

I know its true homosexuality is a sin. But i have not read anywhere that it is punishable by death. That is why i am asking for Zarvan to back up his claim and post the Sura where it states it.

Post Sura where it states this.

If homosexual is not harm in Islam then Quran states that if you die young and go to heaven you will be given an angel like woman to live with ! But what if you are gay would you be given another gay!

I hate this homosexuality thread !!

I know its true homosexuality is a sin. But i have not read anywhere that it is punishable by death. That is why i am asking for Zarvan to back up his claim and post the Sura where it states it.

Dude why do you think Sodam and Gamorah was punished?

Qur'an (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and 29).

Homosexuality is not accepted within Islam. Some of the mods here might accept it, or some of them may try come up with their own explanations.

The fact is, it is not accepted in Islam.

I know Oscar will come and try to endorse his own interpretations, but he is wrong.

Truly, this is what is written.

You people can't just come out and say that a sin is punishable by death and it is stated in the Qur'an. The Qur'an NEVER mentions any sort of punishment to be death. The Qur'an NEVER gives anyone permission to kill unless you are at war. And saying so is a sin in itself as you are falsely spreading the word of God.

Indeed it is not surprising because we are humane. We do need more liberalism though.

But that said, except for a few ignorant Pakistanis, I am happy to see that some of them are enlightened and are actually quite liberal.

if this fouram allow me then i tells you that what we call to homosex...come on in my home town mianwali then feel ...........hahaahaa bahut kamaeee hogi ..........:chilli:

You people can't just come out and say that a sin is punishable by death and it is stated in the Qur'an. The Qur'an NEVER mentions any sort of punishment to be death. The Qur'an NEVER gives anyone permission to kill unless you are at war. And saying so is a sin in itself as you are falsely spreading the word of God.

Are the actions of God, not enough for you?

Do you have to follow a standard procedure?

Sir many crimes are punishable by death in Islam including homosexuality its punishment is clear from Quran and Sunnah and it will be implemented in Pakistan

We are not God.

Socom bro,

read Quaran.

Your questions can only be answered there.

You either take your religion in seriousness or you disbelieve.

Are gays accepted in Islamic society?

No they are not.

End of story.

Does that mean that you bash and harm gay people?

No, of course not.

Socom bro,

read Quaran.

No they are not.

End of story.

No, of course not.

excuse me, can you not comphrend my posts?

Of course everyone understands homosexuality is a sin in ALL Abrahamic religons. You don't need to post the same nonsensical rethoric over and over.

first you try to tell me that homosexuality is punishable by death and is backed by the Qur'an, and now you tell me you cannot harm and bash gay people.

Then you tell me to read the Qur'an.

What is wrong with you.

Sir many crimes are punishable by death in Islam including homosexuality its punishment is clear from Quran and Sunnah and it will be implemented in Pakistan

The Qur'an never gives anyone explicit permission to kill unless you are at war.

What God's actions as described in the Quran is NOT permission. It is to serve as a warning to those who dare to defy God's orders.

Socom bro,

read Quaran.

No they are not.

End of story.

No, of course not.
Sorry Brother they have to be punished their punishment is death in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom