What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Qur'an never gives anyone explicit permission to kill unless you are at war.

What God's actions as described in the Quran is NOT permission. It is to serve as a warning to those who dare to defy God's orders.
Not only war but in many other cases the punishment is death in Islam and Sunnah is also part of Islam

excuse me, can you not comphrend my posts?

Of course everyone understands homosexuality is a sin in ALL Abrahamic religons. You don't need to post the same nonsensical rethoric over and over.

first you try to tell me that homosexuality is punishable by death and is backed by the Qur'an, and now you tell me you cannot harm and bash gay people.

Then you tell me to read the Qur'an.

What is wrong with you.

In Islam there is verse within the Quaran that says to believe in other books. Seeing as how homosexuality is banned in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, you should get the picture.

The basis of the prohibition against homosexual acts derives from two biblical verses in Leviticus: “Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abhorrence” (Leviticus 18:22) and “If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death—their bloodguilt is upon them” (Leviticus 20:13). The Torah considers a homosexual act between two men to be an abhorrent thing (to’evah), punishable by death—a strong prohibition.

Judaism

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." – Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them hath committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." – Leviticus 20:13

Christianity

“If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

From Muhammad Pbuh.

If you want to argue then go ahead.

Surat Al-Mā'idah - 5:32

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for spreading corruption in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for spreading corruption in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
O really don't quote one ayat and I can quote several ayats and by the way Homosexuality is one of the biggest corruption which one can spread society Sir and it has to be punished by death and by the way this ayat is for innocent people not who are involved in this biggest sin of homosexuality

i'm not favoring or excusing homosexuality. i don't know why you idiots keep on posting that i am favoring homosexuality and keep on saying that I think it is not a sin. i can't argue with severe stupidity like this.

i've met stupid Pakistanis and indians like this. when you disagree over a certain aspect of an argument you people start to straw-man and say you advocate this and want that. I slap these ******* people across their mouths.

There is simply no way you can justify homosexuality as legal in any abrahamic religion. The Holy Qur'an and Ahadees spoke against it, the bible spoke against it and the Torat spoke against it.

Whether you want to allow in your country or not is a different question but there is really no need to come up with pathetic excuses of justifying it Islamically.

Along with the ayats you quote, also quote the time line and relevancy.

I am by no means a religious nut, but I will tell you this. Homosexuality is explicitly forbidden within Islam.

i'm not favoring or excusing homosexuality. i don't know why you idiots keep on posting that i am favoring homosexuality and keep on saying that I think it is not a sin. i can't argue with severe stupidity like this.

i've met stupid Pakistanis and indians like this. when you disagree over a certain aspect of an argument you people start to straw-man and say you advocate this and want that. I slap these ******* people across their mouths.

Well, I don't consider myself an idiot. If you do, then by all means continue to do so. The story of Sodam and Gamorrah within the Quaran, establishes that Homosexuals are punished by death. Thanks.

There is simply no way you can justify homosexuality as legal in any abrahamic religion. The Holy Qur'an and Ahadees spoke against it, the bible spoke against it and the Torat spoke against it.

Whether you want to allow in your country or not is a different question but there is really no need to come up with pathetic excuses of justifying it Islamically.

WHO HERE IS JUSTIFYING IT ISLAMICALLY? WHO HERE IS JUSTIFYING HOMOSEXALITY AS THE WAY OF ISLAM? POINT THE MEMBER'S NAME.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GO FROM ONE'S ARGUMENT OF DISAGREEING WHAT THE PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE FOR HOMOSEXUALITY TO IT BEING AS ONE IS JUSTIFYING IT ISLAMICALY.

WHO HERE IS JUSTIFYING IT ISLAMICALLY? WHO HERE IS JUSTIFYING HOMOSEXALITY AS THE WAY OF ISLAM? POINT THE MEMBER'S NAME.

Are you the defender of homosexuality?

You were asking a few posts ago trying to clarify If religious teachings are advocated , then that means yes we are learning.

Are you the defender of homosexuality?

You were asking a few posts ago trying to clarify If religious teachings are advocated , then that means yes we are learning.

you have ricky martin's picture hanging in your bedroom.

excuse me, can you not comphrend my posts?

Of course everyone understands homosexuality is a sin in ALL Abrahamic religons. You don't need to post the same nonsensical rethoric over and over.

Sorry to burst your bubbles my friend but you seem confuse here. On one side you are saying homosexuality is sin according to Abarhamic religion and on other hand you are saying there is not punishment for it. Its like saying extra-martial sex is sin in Islam but Islam don't recommend any punishment for it when the punishment is very clear in scripture

Do you even know about story of people of Lot in Quran who got the wrath of God because they were engaged in homosexuality?

Read this and then come back

LGBT in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you have ricky martin's picture hanging in your bedroom.

Relax man.

Stop being sensitive.

I consider Socom my friend no matter what he says about anyone or myself. All of you leave my friend socom alone.

Its habit of us to twist Islam according to our own like or dislike to make it more acceptable and modern to show its compatibility with western concept of morality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom