What's new

HK student leader Joshua Wong goes on hunger strike

he is the hero of our time. once he overthrows the ccp supported HK tyranny and becomes chief executive, all chinese will knee down before him :-)

hahahaha! this guy reminds me of the modern day version of 洪秀全.

why not learn Korean or Japanese, have a Self-immolation , will be more quick , shock, and draw more attention.
77.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg

this is true hero, great Japanese.

HK female singer Sammi Cheng, and her father is Cantonese Hakka and her mother is Indonesian Chinese with the Teochew ancestry.

This is when she was young with her natural baby fat face, and she also looked very Mainlander.

View attachment 160189
well, a women can change her look quickly if she has make-up and a nice dress. she can pass a southern, northern chinese or even a japanese or viet girl.

Send him to India. There he will die from drinking tap water before hunger kills him.
you are heartless. where is your feeling? you live in taiwan and enjoy freedom, unlike you brothers and sisters on mainland. by the way, why are you in TW?

you are heartless. where is your feeling? you live in taiwan and enjoy freedom, unlike you brothers and sisters on mailand.
To the chinese he is an idiot. He took peace and prosperity for granted. Student only why bother politics. Prove yourself as an adult first then only you can talk.

They don't want to be Chinese, so why we should include them?

In contrary, he want to a real Hongkonger with legal rights, not a puppet.
I wish Wong's hunger strike could attract more attention from the govt.

I recommend you watching this film "Life is beautiful". You sounds like Hitler - the facism,
Vitaebella.jpg

Wong was born as HKer, no matter what origin his father or mother from. He is created equal to any other HKers..

How about this guy?
obama.jpg

Last edited:
joshuo wong is welcome to enjoy a hot bowl of pho, should he decide to take some food :yahoo:
here is the address in HK: Shop 303, 3/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
the war against chinese communist tyranny is a long way to go. don´t give up my friend.
View attachment 160175

If you are so fond of "your friend" - the young hooligan and criminal by the name of J Wong, you should call him to organise a "Occupy Hanoi" "Occupy Ho Chi Minh City" "Occupy this and that vietcong cities" against the vietcong government. Let him just copy the perfect HK model. Dont forget the home-made weapons against the vietcong police, and breaking the glass walls of the vietcong government buildings, damaging the vietcongs' city furniture, road signs, road bricks, stealing electricity used for city lighting, camping out in the middle of the roads for main traffic and punching your vietcong police, organising sex orgies inside of their tents, planting flowers, playing vietcong mahjong and cooking vietcong noodles in the roads, wilfully harrassing shoppers and shops in the protesting districts

But before you do that, JW needs to inform his CIA boss of his itinery and for covering his disbursements, payroll and airtickets. He also needs a trip to Disneyland with his parents :cheesy:

The Irish hunger strike in 1981 was a real hunger strike.

This will probably be the same type of hunger strike our great First Nation chief Theresa Spence did where she got even fatter after six week.

I guess that Joshua Wong kid could use this type of hunger strike since he looks unhealthily skinny.

lol, this bowl of pho looks even uglier than the one I tasted before.

the so called pho is a derivative of the Chines Hefen 河粉 :cheesy::tup:
河粉 _百度百科
or Sahefen 沙河粉
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/沙河粉 :cheesy::tup:

catcat_1867352_1146821_m.jpg

20140118_194912.jpg

images

00FUHHDB1F0257C917DD45l.jpg

4613104_130624054501_2.jpg

View attachment 160197
in enlgish it says "i want a real hunger strike"

firs, let me finish this bowl of porridgeView attachment 160196

香港学民绝食三餐食谱:

1.早餐:人参燕窝粥

2.午餐:台湾牛腩面

3.晚餐:羊肉火锅

宵夜:红酒一杯,三明治两片,煎鸡蛋2个。

diet of the first day in a hunger strike
View attachment 160193

Hahaha look at these.... a s s h o l e s... hunger strikes? WTF:haha: :dance3::omghaha::yahoo:

The scumbag is hated by the public
Someone threw him eggs when he left the police station on bail for some prior charges

U10608P1T1D31216083F21DT20141128080250.jpg

U10608P1T1D31216083F23DT20141128080250.jpg

images

U10608P1T1D31216083F1394DT20141128080250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom