What's new

HK student leader Joshua Wong goes on hunger strike

You are not the only one, i was also surprised about this alien look for a Cantonese.

HK's racial phenotype is fact very diversified, but all belong to the normal range of the Chinese phenotype.

And do you think this HK guy perhaps with the Hakka or Teochew ancestry who looks very similar to Xi Jinping?

Even his phenotype looks atypical for a HKer, but he certainly won't give an alien impression like the other two guys.

f3f8180fd1504ebafb128c5a2c6a569a.jpg

lol, very few Chinese can produce his fugly phenotype, even @Nihonjin1051 thinks he doesn't look Chinese at all.

Even in the HK forum, people are dissing about his look.

lol, CPC has never denied his Chinese passport, but most ordinary Chinese simply cannot stand with his fugly face, since he is too fugly and alien to be Chinese.

Your direction is wrong. Don't act racism like that way.
Let think again, your act look like by a Red Guard in Culture Revolution

Who ever assigned his own people as traitors or something to be downgraded or executed.
You failed.

Don't promote the racism trend.

That's unfair to fellow Wong too. All men are created equal.

Alberto Fujimori

Last edited:
personally i think he looks like a mainlander

He looks like an over-impassioned nerd who needs to eat more protein. Seriously, in regards to the main article, I don't think Wong will last long in a hunger strike. He's practically emaciated looking as is.

20141002_165607_joshua-wong-pemimpin-revolusi-hongkong[1].jpg

personally i think he looks like a mainlander

HK female singer Sammi Cheng, and her father is Cantonese Hakka and her mother is Indonesian Chinese with the Teochew ancestry.

This is when she was young with her natural baby fat face, and she also looked very Mainlander.

140A9344A4150-24134.jpg

Last edited:
It is nice to see Gandhi's influence here as well. I doubt the Chinese will succumb to the demands though. They are just not cut out for freedom and democracy.

That's her when she was young? You don't say :lol: didn't recognize her

Too much anorexic diet and facelift, that's why she looks completely different now.

PS, HK has different beauty perception than in the Mainland China.

If she stays in the Mainland China, then her face probably wouldn't change that much.

Too much anorexic diet and facelift, that's why she looks completely different now.

PS, HK has different beauty perception than in the Mainland China.

If she stays in the Mainland China, then her face probably wouldn't change that much.

well you know hk celebrities often has something done to their faces, some turn prettier and some less.
HK people do look kinda different compared to Shenzheng locals despite being next door. But yeah Guangdong is a big melting pot so it's not easy to tell when someone is mixed of hakka ancestry with hokkien, taochew or subgroups. It's very diverse.

well you know hk celebrities often has something done to their faces, some turn prettier and some less.
HK people do look kinda different compared to Shenzheng locals despite being next door. But yeah Guangdong is a big melting pot so it's not easy to tell when someone is mixed of hakka ancestry with hokkien, taochew or subgroups. It's very diverse.

Some HKers with the Hakka or Teochew ancestry often give people some Mainland vibe, of course they are the living proof that some Han Chinese has migrated from the Central Plain to Guangdong.

But guys like Wong and Chiu, no no no. I can hardly imagine that they are the offsprings of the Han Chinese from the Central Plain.

tell me honestly penpal does he have a typical Guangdong people look? You can compare him with HK locals of Chinese origin.

To be honest, Wong does look different to the average Chinese from Guangdong. But then again Wong is anorexic looking, probably if he gained more weight...

In my opinion, this is representative of Guangdong beauty for men:

0a395-11976_619127378116123_1153491463_n[1].jpg

2f7c3df5344182796f9ae3e49622d1d6[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom