What's new

HK student leader Joshua Wong goes on hunger strike

[QUOTE ="Keel, post 6513780, member: 162770"]Tell us more about "Indian democracy" then we know more of how to steer away from human tragedies 8-)
If you want to know about indian democracy then you should know how election happens in india.and how our rrepresentatives choosen....
Elections in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then how much poltical parties are there in india...

List of political parties in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
what is democracy...

About Democracy | Democracy Foundation , Mumbai – INDIA

Do you want me to post a long list of India's positions in the world's worst social indices?
Open a thread then we are obliged to give you plenty of materials :bad:

The yellow ribbon scumbags cant even present a good political show on the dying days of the stupidity but the rest of the world, be they Indians, Vietcongs, Americans, Japanese, Brits cant wait to support this low class
parody. :cheesy:

Why cant you supporters of the scumbags, aka clowns, save your respect to this brave woman who is holding her hunger strike against her atrocious, ruthless, persistently corrupt ... government into the 15th year now. Does she have the limelight cast on her by such magazine known as Times which as far as I remember has an India editor on its board? :dirol:

Irom Chanu Sharmila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A yogi (hindu saint) surviving more than 70years without food and water..

Prahlad Jani - Wikiversity

This person is doing the greatest dis-service to the economy
No wonder India is still dirt poor today :cheesy:

Last edited:
Y
If you want to know about indian democracy then you should know how election happens in india.and how our rrepresentatives choosen....
Elections in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then how much poltical parties are there in india...

List of political parties in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
what is democracy...

About Democracy | Democracy Foundation , Mumbai – INDIA

Do you want me to post a long list of India's positions in the world's worst social indices?
Open a thread then we are obliged to give you plenty of materials :bad:

The yellow ribbon scumbags cant even present a good political show on the dying days of the stupidity but the rest of the world, be they Indians, Vietcongs, Americans, Japanese, Brits cant wait to support this low class
parody. :cheesy:

Why cant you supporters of the scumbags, aka clowns, save your respect to this brave woman who is holding her hunger strike against her atrocious, ruthless, persistently corrupt ... government into the 15th year now. Does she have the limelight cast on her by such magazine known as Times which as far as I remember has an India editor on its board? :dirol:

Irom Chanu Sharmila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This person is doing the greatest dis-service to the economy
No wonder India is still dirt poor today :cheesy:[/QUOTE]
Ya this thread is about Hongkong and China .So first compare the democratic hongkong and authoratian china in social indices...

Ya this thread is about Hongkong and China .So first compare the democratic hongkong and authoratian china in social indices...

HK is part of China. It has to live within "ONe Country Two Systems" according to basic law
It is the scumbags who want to sabbotage the rythm of the progress.
Overtime, China and HK will dovetail the 2 systems perfectly with each other.
Only about 17 years has passed since HK left the colonial dictatorship. Give it time to mature under the new set of rules on national level.

I can easily understand Indian's huge embarrassment against the like of China, and HK, Taiwan, Macau.

"One lives in glass houses dont throw stones"
Indian's glass house is the biggest and yet Indians frequently throw stones while burying their heads in their sand thinking "oh we Indians have a "democracy"" - what a joke! :laugh:

HK is part of China. It has to live within "ONe Country Two Systems" according to basic law
It is the scumbags who want to sabbotage the rythm of the progress.
Overtime, China and HK will dovetail the 2 systems perfectly with each other.
Only about 17 years has passed since HK left the colonial dictatorship. Give it time to mature under the new set of rules on national level.

I can easily understand Indian's huge embarrassment against the like of China, and HK, Taiwan, Macau.

"One lives in glass houses dont throw stones"
Indian's glass house is the biggest and yet Indians frequently throw stones while burying their heads in their sand thinking "oh we Indians have a "democracy"" - what a joke! :laugh:
Like you love your govt, i too apreciate my system of govt in india .The same way people Soudi Arabia , qatar, UAE, even your back yard brunei which are more rich and socially developed than china think great about there monarchy.So monarchys are better, they have less poors.Dont go imotional just use your brain otherwise gofor another chinese dynasy.

The latest news on CCTV today showing the CE of HK - Mr Liang CY has announced the remaining occupied area will be vacated within days.

Yellow ribbon scumbags GO HOME or be hammered! :china:

Like you love your govt, i too apreciate my system of govt in india .The same way people Soudi Arabia , qatar, UAE, even your back yard brunei which are more rich and socially developed than china think great about there monarchy.So monarchys are better, they have less poors.Dont go imotional just use your brain otherwise gofor another chinese dynasy.

It is funny to see Indian's enormous denial of their misery. 365 April fool's days - on Indian calendar. :cheesy:

Last edited:
This guy Billy Chiu and Joshu Wong has his Hokkien typical phenotype. They are native (閩南人).

singaporeflyer3.jpg

Dylan Phuah: Nuffnang Tour of Singapore Part 5: Singapore Flyer

Nope, this is the true Hokkien phenotype, whereas Billy Chiu and Joshua Wong are aliens.

1386661045356.jpg

Host worry more to Chinese PRC.
Vietnam passport is more powerful than yours.

lol, the biggest joke of the century, and please tell to your compatriots to stop illegally trespass our border every day.

Last edited:
To counter BoQ77's misinformation, Chinese people from HK and Macau need only fill out a home return permit one time and it's good for 10 years. Not a Visa and after this simple paperwork is done, they can travel to the mainland easily and often.

With regards to China's visa situation, everything is based on reciprocation. Rather than "host worry more to Chinese PRC" as BoQ77 stated, the reason Chinese passports require visas is because China requires visas from nearly every other country on earth, with few exceptions. Including the US.

Check out this link for proof: Visa policy of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But honestly BoQ77, you think host nations worry more about Chinese people more than Viets? China ranks higher than Vietnam in every single measure of human development. Whereas the only reason Viets aren't still living in trees is because of generous Chinese occupation for 1000 years. Get outta here with your nonsense.:rofl:

241082c5-006a-45db-8b4a-13f8f1f8f0c0.jpeg

Pro-government protesters demonstrate in support of police as another group takes part in a protest march against police "brutality" during pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong on Sunday. The protest has been going on since September 28, occupying several of Hong Kong's busiest areas to demand free elections for Hong Kong's top leader in 2017.

Nope, this is the true Hokkien phenotype, whereas Billy Chiu and Joshua Wong are aliens.

View attachment 161944

lol, the biggest joke of the century, and please tell to your compatriots to stop illegally trespass our border every day.

Lin Zuoming is my man。:enjoy:

Watched this week's “Dialogue” programme last night in which he and a host of bigwigs from the 31001 team dived deep into the details of the aircraft。

Unfortunately the prgramme was heavily edited for obvious reasons。:hitwall:

Joshua !!! Let eat. Don't waste the health. They won't hear you.
Be strong and continue your protest.

Instead of a real hunger strike, they have now decided a group will take turns. :lol:

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Truly Joshua Wong and his band of pvssies are an inspiration to "freedom fighters" everywhere.:omghaha:

By the way, where is that fat western pig badmouthing China? He definitely needs a hunger strike.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom