What's new

HK student leader Joshua Wong goes on hunger strike

No Japanese looks like that.

This is standard Japanese (male) facial phenotype:

koreanmaleactor.jpg

zh3.jpg

Is it him in Vietnamese nationality

CD_DenMotLucNaoDo_back.jpg

Yes, he does. And no one will buy your Vietnamese propaganda video on YouTube like this.

Since we all know how the majority of the Vietnamese look like.

Vietnamese have larger eyes, too. That's one thing. They have their own unique beauty. :)

Is it him in Vietnamese nationality

CD_DenMotLucNaoDo_back.jpg

Northern Vietnamese have closer phenotype to East Asian Race.

Is it Joshua ? to be frank, I'm proud of Joshua, a strong mind in a skinny body. No matter what nationality he belongs. He may sometimes protest Vietnam in SCS. It's his own opinion.
But he's true in democracy protest.

1253327876-TRAI-HA-NOI--3-.jpg

Well, it's just a fact that the Mainland system is superior. :tup:

They lifted 800 million Chinese people out of poverty in only a few Is neca feat which has never been done before in human history.

What I care about is what works. And the Mainland system works. That's what matters.

You mean there were 800 million poor in a 4000 year dynasty ruled n centrally control civilsation.They only get uplifted outof proverty only when china worked as as a capitalist nation for last 5 decades.Is not Hongkong more prosperporous than main land.What wrong if people want a govt of there choicewith ddemocratically elected govt where every one have chance to be the peoples leader.Why a leader will be chosen from single party selected members...why not be a chinese dragon, keel, cirr like common people choosen as leader of HK if you like them and their idology....

Is democracy the answer to everthing? I don't think so. US & UK only promote democracy when it suits them. Why didn't they promote it in Saudi Arabia?

Democracy only works well in a developed country with a strong middle class. People who know how, what and who to vote.

Doesn't work too well in third world countries with political parties that are based on race or religion. To work, the political parties has to be based on values.

If democracy is the best way, why don't we ask workers to vote for their CEO. No, CEO are appointed by a board who they think is the best person for the job. Thinking about it, the CPC practices this model.

@ChineseTiger1986

0131-00176-082b1-jpg.160060

Look at the pic of this post which was locked up
Many figures of the OC movement in HK are actually Vietnamese?!!!

and compare the above with the pic in my post #169

images2.jpg

I think it is fcuking funny.:laugh:

Yes, they will be murdered once outside.
They are sending their son and daughters to sick beds and prisons
What parents are they? They may be very scared and shameful :dirol:

This guy Billy Chiu and Joshu Wong has his Hokkien typical phenotype. They are native (閩南人).

singaporeflyer3.jpg

Dylan Phuah: Nuffnang Tour of Singapore Part 5: Singapore Flyer

Screw the HK situation, someone just tell me why every 2nd Chinese has the Christian name Jashua.

1. He is a Christian.
2. His family thinks white names are glamorous.

In Chinese society, your family surname comes first to remind you that your family always comes first.

Well said. One of the strengths of Chinese culture is duty and loyalty to your family and blood.

Joshua Wong only cares about Joshua Wong and all the attention Joshua Wong can get. He's a traitor to his family, his race, and his country.

On the hilarious bright side, his quitting a hunger strike after 4 days once again shows what a true loser and pvssy he really is.

In Chinese society, your family surname comes first to remind you that your family always comes first.

Family name comes first, before given names in Confucian societies, i.e. China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.

Back
Top Bottom