What's new

HK student leader Joshua Wong goes on hunger strike

According to the local news these on hunger striking students haven't eaten for 2 days and the sugar level inside their bodies hasn't reached critical level according to a checkup. However should it approach that level they will or might start eating. :eek:
than that is a fake hunger strike.
HK people on average cannot overcome minor burden as they are too accustomed to their over indulged lifestyle

@Hu Songshan : do you realise that there's a racism trend appear here, again ?

Where is the racism?

we have given asylum for endless waves of chinese refugees over centuries. sharing our foods, homes with you. but when we needed you most, you rejected. you are very ungrateful.

Once again you twist logic. China colonized annam for over 1000 years so how can Chinese going to Annam territory considered Vietnam? you guys never existed that long. Since China colonized Annam, Chinese people crossing to Annam are not refugees.

I see an irony here.

The protesters are demonstrating for "democracy" but when is Joshua Wong elected by the protesters to be their leader.

He is just a pawn "elected" student leader by western media.

This is not to help Hong Kong to democracy but to foster problems in Hong Kong which damages Hong Kong in the longer term.

Wake up!

than that is a fake hunger strike.
HK people on average cannot overcome minor burden as they are too accustomed to their over indulged lifestyle

No no, i was talking about the guy who donates money to the likes of long hair and other democratic goons. He was quite impressed and encourages the silly kid to starve and after that he went to some restaurant to eat expensive lunch.

Once again you twist logic. China colonized annam for over 1000 years so how can Chinese going to Annam territory considered Vietnam? you guys never existed that long. Since China colonized Annam, Chinese people crossing to Annam are not refugees.
you are a fool. I´m talking of the period after splitting up from China. Not Annam, we named our country as Dai Viet (Great Viet). chinese refugees came to Dai Viet because they were persecuted in China.

you are a fool. I´m talking of the period after splitting up from China. Not Annam, we named our country as Dai Viet (Great Viet). chinese refugees came to Dai Viet because they were persecuted in China.
the fool t'is you. Stop manipulating history and telling lies. Dai Viet is a very bad outdated joke.

No no, i was talking about the guy who donates money to the likes of long hair and other democratic goons. He was quite impressed and encourages the silly kid to starve and after that he went to some restaurant to eat expensive lunch.
jimmy lai or benny tai? Both are the same piece of shit.

lol, very few Chinese can produce his fugly phenotype, even @Nihonjin1051 thinks he doesn't look Chinese at all.

Even in the HK forum, people are dissing about his look.

lol, CPC has never denied his Chinese passport, but most ordinary Chinese simply cannot stand with his fugly face, since he is too fugly and alien to be Chinese.
Acttually he looks more like a Vietnamese.

Acttually he looks more like a Vietnamese.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has Viet genes, he doesn't have that real cantonese look

the fool t'is you. Stop manipulating history and telling lies. Dai Viet is a very bad outdated joke.

jimmy lai or benny tai? Both are the same piece of shit.
jimmy lai, benny may be a trouble maker like the rest but he isn't so low to encourage students to starve and as a law professor it would be immoral to do so.

From SCMP Thursday, 04 December, 2014

Doctors give Joshua Wong glucose as blood sugar level falls in day 4 of hunger strike

Doctors gave hunger striker Joshua Wong Chi-fung a teaspoon of glucose today after his blood sugar fell to a worryingly low level, prompting an apology from the teenage activist for not sticking to his self-imposed rules.

"I have to apologise because during this hunger strike, I'm only supposed to drink water," he told supporters as hunger strikers entered the fourth day of their protest in a bid to press the government to reopen dialogue over Hong Kong’s political reform.

The 18-year-old was found to a have a blood sugar level of 2.7 millimoles per litre during a check-up by two medical workers at 10.30am.

:

------------------------

Go ahead with the hunger strike. This so-called self appointed "leader" who is supposedly fighting for democracy but who was not elected.
He has inflicted enough misery on Hong Kongers and it's time for him to feel some pain.

The kid may want to consider Intravenous therapy if he is so persistent in "hunger strike". He will be pardoned for drinking glucose water

Back
Top Bottom