What's new

HK student leader Joshua Wong goes on hunger strike

do you think this guy is Vietnamese ?

JACK-MA.jpg

He look like a Japanese

He is Chinese, but I've seen some Vietnamese who look exactly like him, maybe this is due the 1000 years of colonization from China.

He a Japanese to the foreigner eyes.

If he wants to be Japanese, no problem ! Hopefully he brings all of his money to Japan, too! :lol::rofl:

he did.

Softbank of Japan owns about 34 percent of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and is benefiting from plans by China’s biggest e-commerce company to raise the amount it’s seeking in an initial public offering to as much as $21.8 billion, coming a step closer to breaking a global fundraising record.

Is this what you call Japanese hospitality? :lol:

One of these days i'll take you to one of my favorite bars in Japan, and show you real Japanese hospitality. :)

he did.

Softbank of Japan owns about 34 percent of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and is benefiting from plans by China’s biggest e-commerce company to raise the amount it’s seeking in an initial public offering to as much as $21.8 billion, coming a step closer to breaking a global fundraising record.

Ha ha ha, its proof, dear, that when it comes to money, we all see beyond nationalistic lines.

;)

he did.

That Korean-Japanese guy from Softbannk got some strategic sight since the early 2000s.

However, Alibaba still a Chinese company, and without China's infrastructure for the supply lines, it simply cannot survive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom