What's new

Featured HizbulAhrar & JamatulAhrar merged into TTP

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hizb ul Ahrar & Jamat ul Ahrar habe announced that they are merging back into TTP.
Announcement was made by Hizb ul Ahrar spokesperson. This combine front is going to come with it's own set of challenges. HuA has local elements embedded in cities while TTP sits across the border.
Owing to the border fencing, TTP's infiltration bids have been foiled. HuA continues to enjoy support of PTM and is integrated in the local community and cities. TTP is going to exploit that
E26AFF69-5955-45DD-8D2D-45F336BB04CC.jpeg
51360297-1648-4016-B399-D7CBABC49C2C.jpeg
00571875-92E5-4E86-9AB9-ED5D5FFE72F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the Pakistani understanding that the TTP is controlled by India? If not, what do they want from Pakistan? I don't understand the motivation of the TTP, or the HuA, for that matter. Are they rational?

Is the Pakistani understanding that the TTP is controlled by India? If not, what do they want from Pakistan? I don't understand the motivation of the TTP, or the HuA, for that matter. Are they rational?
Yes, TTP & the affiliated groups including ISKP are funded by India with the handlers are from NDS....

Hizb ul Ahrar has announced that it is merging back into TTP.
Announcement was made by Hizb ul Ahrar spokesperson. This combine front is going to come with it's own set of challenges. HuA has local elements embedded in cities while TTP sits across the border.
Owing to the border fencing, TTP's infiltration bids have been foiled. HuA continues to enjoy support of PTM and is integrated in the local community and cities. TTP is going to exploit that
they will create problems for afghanistan .

Tell Afghans to stop or they'll be in the stone age for another century except this time the border is sealed and daddy soviet and usa won't save their asses.

Hizb ul Ahrar has announced that it is merging back into TTP.
correction plz, it is jamat e Ahrar which has decided to merge with TTP yesterday. Jamat e ahrar is led by notorious Abdul wali aka Umar khalid khurrasani whereas Hizb ul ahrar which itself is a break away faction of jamat e ahrar is led by umar mukkaram khurasani. HuA may be next to join in as noor wali is on a quest to unite the whole of ttp.

This is all happening under the watchful eye of US commanders in Afghanistan. India and Afghanistan are plotting against Pakistan and the Americans are fully complicit for either turning a blind eye or worse encouraging it.

correction plz, it is jamat e Ahrar which has decided to merge with TTP yesterday. Jamat e ahrar is led by notorious Abdul wali aka Umar khalid khurrasani whereas Hizb ul ahrar which itself is a break away faction of jamat e ahrar is led by umar mukkaram khurasani. HuA may be next to join in as noor wali is on a quest to unite the whole of ttp.
Bhai, am pretty sure i know the difference b/w HuA & JuA....the statement came from official handle of HuA not JuA

Bhai, am pretty sure i know the difference b/w HuA & JuA....the statement came from official handle of HuA not JuA
my bad if it is such, i have not seen their official statement. severl sources since yesterday were refering to Jamat e ahrar, guess they themselves dont know the difference.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom