What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen designated as foreign terrorist org by U.S.

The US isn't a nobody. Any financial transaction if it passes through a US bank/clearinghouse is illegal. Any bank that does will be fined and barred from access to the vast web of US banking industry.

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/08...ear-and-settle-international-financial-debts/

Untitled1.jpg

US labeling someone terrorist doesnt make that person a terrorist. That is the crux of the argument.
You might disagree with the ruling on moral grounds but it changes everything for the person in question. I am only pinpointing a harsh reality - not taking any side here.

That is his personal opinion (and subjective).

In order to understand how US is able to exert its influence over much of the world, you need to concentrate on its economic clout and contributions to the globalization phenomenon. No country is immune to American pressures, no matter what.

Three recent examples:-

Russia - subjected to heavy sanctions; economy tanking [drop from 6th spot to 13th spot in a span of few years]
China - subjected to political pressures in regards to North Korea; China feeling the heat and doing the needful
Venezuela - subjected to economic pressures; economy collapsed in 2015 in spite of heavy Chinese investment

It is impossible to show US the middle finger in the manner you think.

Last edited:
UN should intervene in Kashmir and Afghanistan based on consensus.

Pakistan cannot afford an Afghanistan on the eastern border plagued with terrorism.

Sad that India is such a soft target for terrorism. Their nukes are unsafe since the 90s.

Unless Nazi zombies turn New York or DC into a battlefield, we're fine.

America is on right path if the Trump isolationist policies are carried on. Pax Americana is over, its about time to sort the pressing issues at home. Declaring an individual or organization which never harmed anyone on American soil, nor related to America in any shape of form is self defeating and will cause mockery of American image world wide.

Declaring an individual or organization which never harmed anyone on American soil, nor related to America in any shape of form is self defeating and will cause mockery of American image world wide.

It's a political issue, India's getting stronger and America is stroking it.

America is on right path if the Trump isolationist policies are carried on. Pax Americana is over, its about time to sort the pressing issues at home. Declaring an individual or organization which never harmed anyone on American soil, nor related to America in any shape of form is self defeating and will cause mockery of American image world wide.
Pax Americana is far from over. Look no further than the examples I provided. I can provide more, if need be.

Defence.pk is hosted of a cloud security company with servers and other related infrastructure in USA. I wonder if calling hizbs here as not terrorist will invite some kind of protest from US state department.

Ultimately, this site may either refer to hizb as terrorist or move their services out of USA.

That is for the administration to decide.
I'm sure they would take the right call.

I like it here.

@Syed.Ali.Haider ?

Cheers, Doc

You might disagree with the ruling on moral grounds but it changes everything for the person in question. I am just pinpointing a harsh reality.

That is his personal opinion (and subjective).

In order to understand how US is able to exert its influence over much of the world, you need to concentrate on its economic clout and contributions to the globalization phenomenon. No country is immune to American pressures, no matter what.

Three recent examples:-

Russia - subjected to heavy sanctions; economy tanking [drop from 6th spot to 13th spot in a span of few years]
China - subjected to political pressures in regards to North Korea; China feeling the heat and doing the needful
Venezuela - subjected to economic pressures; economy collapsed in 2015 in spite of heavy Chinese investment

It is impossible to show US the middle finger in the manner you think.

Nobody needs to show any finger to anyone.

US needs to show it can still punch.

Dude its not that complicated as you think.

Nobody needs to show any finger to anyone.

US needs to show it can still punch.

Dude its not that complicated as you think.
Bro,

Real tragedy is that the PML(N)-led government is busy in its "jamhooriat bachao" program instead of managing foreign policy properly.

You might disagree with the ruling on moral grounds but that ruling changes everything for the person in question. I am just pinpointing a harsh reality.

Not even moral, it has zero effect. Take it as a self glorifying non sense which will die a quick death. Pakistan as usual will ignore.

That is his personal opinion and subjective.

In order to understand how US is able to exert its influence over much of the world, you need to concentrate on its economic clout and globalization programs. No country is immune to American pressures, no matter what.

Three examples:-

Russia - subjected to heavy sanctions; economy tanking
China - subjected to pressures in regards to North Korea; China obliging
Venezuela - subjected to economic pressures; economy collapsed recently

Now tell me.

Someone who headed MI6, a closest American ally, well I wont call his statement a personal opinion. I am sure the gentleman knows a tad bit more then me and you, global trends and geopolitics, dont you think?

Oh yes the economy. tell us how good the American economy is at the moment.

Russia - gave middle finger to America and very actively engaged on geopolitics specially in ME.
China - Brought North Korea and America to equal footing while assuming the role of a peace maker.
Venezuela - America has been trying regime change for donkey years within its own backyard but only after Hugo Chavez death, they manage to create destabilization. Its not American brilliance but rather incompetence of the ones who followed Chavez.
Pakistan - They call it, ally for hell. I personally love this title. Massage my nationalist ego.

Bro,

Real tragedy is that the PML(N)-led government is busy in its "jamhooriat bachao" program instead of managing foreign policy properly.

No politician till date has the balls to do that.

Bhutto did it to an extent since he sold a larger than life persona of his to the feudals.

All you need is to put a random person off the street and his foreign policy will be a thousand times better than these Politicians who mistakenly put all their eggs in the same basket.

We have a foreign policy. A very sound one.

The problem is that we somehow feel wrongly i must say that we are weak and dependant.

Lol and buddy seriously do you think that the world is ready for a blunt outspoken Pakistani?

That's why they stuff us with money because shizz will go down if we become outspoken.

It's a political issue, India's getting stronger and America is stroking it.

Yes political issue, hence will die its natural death. Think of it as two monkeys helping each other out in getting rid of the lice in their head. Global terrorist ! right, spare the rest of the world this bullshit please.

Pax Americana is far from over. Look no further than the examples I provided. I can provide more, if need be.

Please refer:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...-global-terrorists.512595/page-5#post-9771630

Yes political issue, hence will die its natural death. Think of it as two monkeys helping each other out in getting rid of the lice in their head. Global terrorist ! right, spare the rest of the world this bullshit please.

Refrain from calling Indians monkeys. Very low class.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom