What's new

Hitler ..hes huge in India

Subhash Chandra Bose started with Indian prisoner's of war in NAZI camps. His army was created to liberate Indian subcontinent from Britain. I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Mukhti Bahani took help from India to liberate Bangladesh from Pakistan, Egyptians welcomed Nazi's during world war 2 to getrid of British rule.

Subhash Chandra Bose started with Indian prisoner's of war in NAZI camps. His army was created to liberate Indian subcontinent from Britain. I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Mukhti Bahani took help from India to liberate Bangladesh from Pakistan, Egyptians welcomed Nazi's during world war 2 to getrid of British rule.

Agreed. Gandhi had his flaws, but overall he was decent person. Gandhi wasn't supporting Hitler per se, rather was supporting the overthrow of the tyrant brutish. :cheers:

Well.. I also like Hitler in some ways ( Ofcourse not for killing Human beings) but his ambitions, hard working and lectures and building a nation which was lost after WWI and made it to capture many countries in the world... my feelings are same for Japaneese who worked for 18 hrs to build their nation only developed country even after 2 atomic bombs..

Hitler's secret Indian army

Except that it wasn't secret. And the 'India' of that time covers the India, Pakistan and Bangladesh of today.

The first combat casualty of the Indische Freiwilligen Legion der Waffen SS was, apparently, Lt. Ali Khan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom