What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Yohan-Cabaye-007.jpg

Yohan Cabaye

Yohan Cabaye mang trong mình dòng máu Việt khi có bà nội là người Việt Nam. Thông tin trên được chính Cabaye công bố trong buổi trả lời phỏng vấn trang Hourrafoot. Theo anh phát biểu: “Je pourrais jouer pour le Viêt-Nam, ma grand-mère est vietnamienne! Mais ça fait un peu loin” (tạm dịch: Tôi có thể chơi cho đội tuyển Việt Nam, bà tôi là người Việt Nam. Tuy nhiên như thế thì hơi xa.).

Yohan Cabaye – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

250px-Yohan_Cabaye.JPG

He can play for Vietnam national Team, but he have to register at related authority Vietnam to get Vietnam's citizenship and Passport. The Law is applicable in Vietnam is permit oversea Vietnamese should have double citizenship as I know.

you made wrongly your post, so I sticked on to "reply" and it's emply. It's like your head, empty. You didn't finished any minimum study in School, then you don't understand what does this graph mean, then your question is fully hilarious.

It's disclosed again that you are low IQ kid.

[FEATURE] Pop Culture: Comparing Traditional Male Handsomeness Versus Korean “Flower Boy” | JayneStars.com

22741_500.jpg

I don't like to waste my time for low IQ kid, I will ignore you.
(I read some your post in other forum with the nick "nanyue").
The photo is missing. I try to help you.

22741_500.jpg

Last edited:
look here Annam race when I did not speak to you do not play as smart azz tried to show the real people ok

just tell me that guy ethnic, that's all

I am just Asian live in Australia, I don't have ethnic
that is funny theory my friend, could you show me what is common Viet bloodline what happen if he was adopted by Chinese raised as Chinese and no one knew he was born in VN, how would you know he is Viet
look here is this person Viet?
Yohan-Cabaye-007.jpg
do you have problem with reading? did you read my reply to you previously at all?

Here again, you troller: Vietnamese is defined by a common ethnic/blood line/race. That means if either mother or father (or grandparents) has Vietnamese root, then their offspring is Vietnamese.

He/she can be of different cultures and custom, speaks different languages (even non-vietnamese speaker), or likes/dislikes Vietnam. That doesn´t matter. That incluces half Vietnamese or adopted orphan (in your example Chinese parents). I don´t know the guy you posted, but if his mother or father is Vietnamese, then he is ethnic Vietnamese. The one´s appearance doesn´t matter, either.

Clear now?

Yohan-Cabaye-007.jpg

Yohan Cabaye

Yohan Cabaye mang trong mình dòng máu Việt khi có bà nội là người Việt Nam. Thông tin trên được chính Cabaye công bố trong buổi trả lời phỏng vấn trang Hourrafoot. Theo anh phát biểu: “Je pourrais jouer pour le Viêt-Nam, ma grand-mère est vietnamienne! Mais ça fait un peu loin” (tạm dịch: Tôi có thể chơi cho đội tuyển Việt Nam, bà tôi là người Việt Nam. Tuy nhiên như thế thì hơi xa.).

Yohan Cabaye – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

250px-Yohan_Cabaye.JPG

He can play for Vietnam national Team, but he have to register at related authority Vietnam to get Vietnam's citizenship and Passport. The Law is applicable in Vietnam is permit oversea Vietnamese should have double citizenship as I know.

The photo is missing. I try to help you.

22741_500.jpg

You have a good idea. We can do like Phillipine Football Team did in the past (oversea Pynos were called to join National Team).

Azkals.jpg

Philippines team pause for a minute of silence offered to victims of Typhoon Pablo in southern Philippines before the start of their semi-finals match against Singapore at the Asean Football Federation Suzuki Cup 2012 at the Rizal Memorial Stadium in Manila.

@Rechoice: parle vous la lange France ?

Last edited:
since the Annam race like to edit, it doesn't work like that in soccer, he already played competitive matches for France, you can't suddenly switch allegiance ok :no:
do you have problem with reading? did you read my reply to you previously at all?

Here again, you troller: Vietnamese is defined by a common ethnic/blood line/race. That means if either mother or father (or grandparents) has Vietnamese root, then their offspring is Vietnamese.

He/she can be of different cultures and custom, speaks different languages (even non-vietnamese speaker), or likes/dislikes Vietnam. That doesn´t matter. That incluces half Vietnamese or adopted orphan (in your example Chinese parents). I don´t know the guy you posted, but if his mother or father is Vietnamese, then he is ethnic Vietnamese. The one´s appearance doesn´t matter, either.

Clear now?
I am low IQ, it is still not clear to me

why they are considered as Viet ethnic and you ignore the other side, what happened if I have grandparent from 4 different ethnic and only one is Viet?

You have a good idea. We can do like Phillipine Football Team did in the past.

Azkals.jpg

Philippines team pause for a minute of silence offered to victims of Typhoon Pablo in southern Philippines before the start of their semi-finals match against Singapore at the Asean Football Federation Suzuki Cup 2012 at the Rizal Memorial Stadium in Manila.

@Rechoice: parle vous la lange France ?

J'ai etudie le français quand j'étais plus en peti garcon, maintenant et j'ai suis oublie par tout. In the my post above, I copied the translation from Wiki only and forgotten to put in qoute. Sorry for my typing mistaken.

Who is purer Kinh (Viet) ?

The debate ís came from politic reason, between RVN and DRVN (quốc gia và Cộng Sản).

The debate of Chinese on Forum is going in different way: North Han Chinese claims that Cantonese is not Han.

Again, no source for the claim on the forum, no proof that the thread starter is even Cantonese or from southern China, instead of a Viet monkey pretending to be Cantonese.

Again, no source for the claim on the forum, no proof that the thread starter is even Cantonese or from southern China, instead of a Viet monkey pretending to be Cantonese.

Here is forum, there is forum. Not all Cantonese are braiwashed like you.

Here is forum, there is forum. Not all Cantonese are braiwashed like you.
How about you reference everything from the internet with no real source, no related data, with unidentified author and without related academic research in your report or dissertation and tell your professor to give you a freaking A+.

Ngo Si Lien, when his turn came, he took the version of Ban Co. Again word by word he copied the Chinese text. He added, however, another omission, small in appearance, but loaded with historical meaning. He left out three characters that are translated into ‘gradually he used lawful disguises’. To take the Vietnamese historian’s text, the sentence should be; ‘At that, he eliminated the officials appointed by the Tan…’. Thus, Trieu Da appears to be cruel and no politician at all
:no:
These tales involved far-away peoples and immemorial times concerning the nation, why not use them to make Dai Viet great and Le Thanh tong glorious? A great nation bespeaks a great king, and a great nation is great when its area is immense and its past distant. With all that in mind, Ngo Si Lien compiled his Complete History, in which fairies and ghosts were as real as human beings. He was very successful.
LNCQ :no:

TheĐại Việt sử ký toàn thư(Complete Annals of Đại Việt) is the official historical text of theLê Dynasty, that was originally compiled by the royal historian Ngô Sĩ Liên under the order of the EmperorLê Thánh Tôngand was finished in 1479. The 15-volume book covered the period fromHồng Bàng Dynastyto the coronation ofLê Thái Tổ, the first emperor of the Lê Dynasty in 1428.

The Đại Việt sử ký(literallyAnnals of Đại Việt) is the official historical text of theTrần Dynasty, that was compiled by the royal historianLê Văn Hưuand was finished in 1272. Considered the first comprehensive account of thehistory of Vietnam, the 30-volume book covered the period fromTriệu Đà, the first king of theTriệu Dynasty, to Lý Chiêu Hoàngwhich was the empress regnant and the last ruler of theLý Dynasty. Although it was lost during theFourth Chinese dominationin Vietnam,
how did it got conveniently lost and new history somehow edited down to 15 volumes when you are adding information :no:

In the official record of the Qing Dynasty, there was one mentioning that the King of Annan asked for the title of "Nan Yue King"(南越国王) from the Central Empire. While the official reply from the Central Empire is that "You are not the people of the Yue people, but the people at the south of the Yue people, so it is unsuitable to grant you the name "Nan Yue". Instead "Yue Nan" will be more suitable". So Yue-Nan(Vietnam) became the official name of the country of Kinh from that day. The Chinese have not always been calling the Kinh people Viet. As the frontier of the Sinitic culture pushed farther south and assimilated Daic populations , the word yue was applied to the territory we now consider Vietnam. NamViet is expressed by the two same ideographs used for 南越(Nan-Yue or Nam-Viet), but in reverse order. When translated Vietnam means "SOUTH TO YUE
."
could someone tell me if this is true
Hunan – Yuenan, Nanjing – Nanyue

since the Annam race like to edit, it doesn't work like that in soccer, he already played competitive matches for France, you can't suddenly switch allegiance ok :no:
can´t you stop such idiotic remark, you retard!
I am low IQ, it is still not clear to me

why they are considered as Viet ethnic and you ignore the other side, what happened if I have grandparent from 4 different ethnic and only one is Viet?
you are not only low on IQ but troll endless. Let me check:

- you say you are Vietnamese, your parents come from Southern Vietnam
- to prove that, in one post you replied to me even in Vietnamese. I believe you.
- you further say you hate Northern Vietnamese, because you came from a superior part of Vietnam, unlike the evil and disgusting Northerner.
- when I asked why don´t you feel ashamed to talk trash on Vietnam, you denied although your posts say otherwise.
- now you ask if your grandparents come from 4 different ethnics and only one is Viet, and who you are?

I recommend you to either shut up or see a doctor to check your mental condition.

It's fake Nobel Prizes, they have never invented the nuclear bomb as they try to make us believe it with the Einstein myth E=MC2

The team who made the Enola gay bomb didn't knew him and he had never attended the explosion of the bomb

Their nuclear bomb was made by the french in 1968. They are strong at politics, medias, finance and so make everybody work for them and also deceiving people

It's strange that Israel produces nothing and are still rich: Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Lg, Nokia... None of the greatest trademarks is made by the jews

Actually they are rich with the public debt that their banks make everybody pay in Europa & USA

he received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect". The latter was pivotal in establishing quantum theory. Its not direct related to researching or produce to Atom Bomb.

Related to Enole Guy bomb was it:

He was visiting the United States when Adoft Hitler came to power in 1933 and did not go back to Germany, where he had been a professor at the Berlin Academy of Sciences. He settled in the U.S., becoming an American citizen in 1940. On the eve of World War II, he endorsed a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt alerting him to the potential development of "extremely powerful bombs of a new type" ( secretly develop in German by Hitler) and recommending that the U.S. begin similar research. This eventually led to what would become the Manhattan Project. Einstein supported defending the Allied forces, but largely denounced using the new discovery of nuclear fission as a weapon. Later, with the British philosopher Bertrand Russell, Einstein signed the Russell–Einstein Manifesto, which highlighted the danger of nuclear weapons.

Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He didn't joined to project to produce Atom Bomb.

Manhattan Project was a research and development project that produced the first atomic bombsduring World War II. It was led by the United States with the support of the United Kingdom and Canada. From 1942 to 1946,

Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rest of your post, I agree with you.

With limited population, territory Israel can export agriculture product to the world.

Last edited:
You know that his theory E=MC2 is not verified yet, so it can't have been used to make the nuclear bomb

Black hole studies to verify Einstein's theory
/virginia/HTML_files/accessV6N2/92.2.BlackHole.html

And i know Openheimer is the chief of the Manhattan project, but don't judge by the appearances it's very deceiving if we have in mind that they have the nuclear bomb in 1968 way after USA or Russia

You know that his theory E=MC2 is not verified yet, so it can't have been used to make the nuclear bomb

And i know Openheimer is the chief of the Manhattan project, but don't judge by the appearances it's very deceiving if we have in mind that they have the nuclear bomb in 1968 way after USA or Russia
Mass–energy equivalence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Einstein theorem E = mc2 is proved. I believe you are against the Jews. why?

Thís formula E = mc2, energy and mass are equivalent and transmutable,when I studied it the University, its a part of theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity.

When we talking about relativity it mean its not absolutely. There is dispute about his theory,Einstein's contemporaries did not all accept his new theories at once.

Theory of relativity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom