What's new

History of Tibet

viking02

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi everyone
As we know that Tibet had been an independent nation before China invaded and swallowed it in 1950s. Tibet was had it own culture but when China annexed it Tibet was forced to change to Chinese culture and a number of Chinese coming there so a lot of clashes have exposed between Tibetan and Chinese. I wonder if China was a big geographical countries why it desired Tibet territories in 1950s? COULD anyone here explain for me?

tibet_1.jpg

congrats vietnamese. you are about to make the 4th china-vietnam war after the wwii unavoidable.

Well, an agressive and unfriendly Chinese. I wonder why you are so furious of Tibet? If Tibet was your territories, why Chinese would be not ready to talk about it? Is there anything here?
Now I want to learn about Tibet? How could you give me some useful info about its culture and figures?

And could you tell me when was about this Tibetan map?
Tibet_map.gif

I heard that Chinese army marched into Tibet in 1950s and conquerred this nation? Is that right?

And could you tell me when was about this Tibetan map?
Tibet_map.gif

I heard that Chinese army marched into Tibet in 1950s and conquerred this nation? Is that right?
I heard you're a very obvious troll right? NVM, I don't even need answer to that question. Your pathetic attempt is speaking on its own.

你们祖宗;1918424 said:
from chinese reply i believe you have understand why tibet people want apart from china already

False flagger reported.

藏人不过四五十万,蒙古人不过百万,满人
只二百万,回教虽众,大都汉人。讲到他们的形势,满州既处日人势力 之下,蒙古向为俄人范

围,西藏亦几成英国的囊中物,足见他们皆无自卫的能力,我们汉族应帮助他才是。汉族号
称四万万,或尚不止此数,而不能真正独立组一完全 汉族的国家,实是我们汉族莫大的羞耻.

Back
Top Bottom