What's new

History of the looting of the Indian army in the war of liberation , and reasons of helping us (Bangladesh)

You are clutching at straws. After having lost East Pak, you smell one opportunity and like a child you are trying to jump on it. Its really funny :)

Sure. Indians of all regions and religions contributed to overthrow the British, or are you saying people of East Bengal had a special contribution?
However, people of East Bengal did have a special contribution (along with Muslim league) in then breaking up India which we secured upon overthrowing British.

Had you respected the contribution of those that died to win your freedom in 1971, you would not have maligned it by unsubstantiated allegations of loot.

Have the gall to either prove it now or meekly accept your mistake.

Gall? Just calm down, let's not go there..

Coming to 'allegations', I didn't allege anything, I said but nought.

So don't get triggered over misconstrued facts, If you want a civil discussion, make as much known, however, If you desire to engage in a confrontation, then I bid you adieu.

1. Pakistan and Bangladesh are two Muslim majority nations —> there will be a deep Connection between our people, I don’t care what troll (Hindus and communist atheists) Bangladeshis say and those Japan Bangladeshis should stick to their Hentai and stop spreading hatred amongst us!

2. India may have influence in Bangladesh and the government of Bangladesh is in Chamberlain-Mode but as long one single Muslim Bangladeshi is alive India will always have trouble on its Eastern border. It’s just a matter of time that Pakistan and Bangladesh will show the Ummah what Muslim mindset makes you capable of. I know hypernationalists, Hentai Bangladeshis (and Pakistanis), atheists, communists and Ethnos don’t like that, but who cares about them anyways?

3. let’s make our countries great and strive for unity. Bangladesh is my city!

1971 was 1739250 years ago, both parties made mistakes, Pakistan (and Bangladesh) paid a price for that. I know high GDP, India Bangladesh Phrand but there is more in life than rigged GDP numbers to be proud of.

Gall? Just calm down, let's not go there..

Coming to 'allegations', I didn't allege anything, I said but nought.

So don't get triggered over misconstrued facts, If you want a civil discussion, make as much known, however, If you desire to engage in a confrontation, then I bid you adieu.
Ok. I thought you were in support of Atlas's allegations. I am happy to know you dont believe in that cock-a-bull story.
'Gall' means courage. I did not know that you consider that an uncivil talk. I am always in for civil discussion. :)

1. Pakistan and Bangladesh are two Muslim majority nations —> there will be a deep Connection between our people, I don’t care what troll (Hindus and communist atheists) Bangladeshis say and those Japan Bangladeshis should stick to their Hentai and stop spreading hatred amongst us!

2. India may have influence in Bangladesh and the government of Bangladesh is in Chamberlain-Mode but as long one single Muslim Bangladeshi is alive India will always have trouble on its Eastern border. It’s just a matter of time that Pakistan and Bangladesh will show the Ummah what Muslim mindset makes you capable of. I know hypernationalists, Hentai Bangladeshis (and Pakistanis), atheists, communists and Ethnos don’t like that, but who cares about them anyways?

3. let’s make our countries great and strive for unity. Bangladesh is my city!

1971 was 1739250 years ago, both parties made mistakes, Pakistan (and Bangladesh) paid a price for that. I know high GDP, India Bangladesh Phrand but there is more in life than rigged GDP numbers to be proud of.

Right on... In the spirit of things;

4. Joi Bangla! :)

Ok. I thought you were in support of Atlas's allegations. I am happy to know you dont believe in that cock-a-bull story.
'Gall' means courage. I did not know that you consider that an uncivil talk. I am always in for civil discussion. :)

I know what 'gall' means... However, questioning ones 'gall' is usually something that is followed by either a confrontation or vitriol of some sort.. :)

I know what 'gall' means... However, questioning ones 'gall' is usually something that is followed by either a confrontation or vitriol of some sort.. :)
I may have mis-directed my challenge as you did not correct your compatriot but kind of went along and added more points. I am happy that we could clear that confusion.
I am all for more friendship and better and equal partnership with Bangladesh and its people. Few mis-informed people on both sides should not be allowed to stop that from happening.

Neither BD govt ever raised this issue, because it is not an issue, just some guy's imagination to help blame India.
Nah Bangladesh govt did not raise this issue , but people are raising . The book was from a freedom fighter , so I take this as an evidence. And Bangladesh govts always have been paramour of India , so why they will raise the issue? Now time is changing and from 20018 Bangladesh is getting out of Indian influence politically. Now in future many govt will raise this issue , just wait and see!
And you want me to believe a random article.
Am I asking you to believe? If you do not like , just pass it. This article was only to show the PDF Bangladeshi who still hold the idea that India helped us ( although they also believe that India helped us for her own interest ) , but I personally believe that India did not help us , as they came just a week before our victory , when we already won . India just came to take the cake. I posted the article for them because I liked the points . And it's open forum , anyone can visit , so you visited and read.

Last edited:
Nah Bangladesh govt did not raise this issue , but people are raising . The book was from a freedom fighter , so I take this as an evidence.
So, as per you, all politicians and diplomats of Bangladesh of last 50 years are either traitors or cowards?
If the allegation would have been true and believed by scores of people, they would demanded the BD govt to raise it with India or UN.

Should India talk to your leadership or find people in each nook and cranny in BD to talk to.

So, as per you, all politicians and diplomats of Bangladesh of last 50 years are either traitors or cowards?
Indeed they were . After the death of sheikh Mujib , no good politician came . Now Hasina is doing well and getting Bangladesh out of Indian propaganda.

If the allegation would have been true and believed by scores of people, they would demanded the BD govt to raise it with India or UN.
If the allegation of war crime also was not raised against Pakistan and when UN wanted to send neutral team , govt was not interested. DO you believe that such people will raise issues?
Should India talk to your leadership

It's up to India . Does not matter whatever India will do ,they will not be accepted among common folks of Bangladesh, Bangladeshis are only friendly with west Bengalis , but when BJP will capture west Bengal, Bangladeshis will no longer be friendly with the sanghis!!

I may have mis-directed my challenge as you did not correct your compatriot but kind of went along and added more points. I am happy that we could clear that confusion.
I am all for more friendship and better and equal partnership with Bangladesh and its people. Few mis-informed people on both sides should not be allowed to stop that from happening.

I prefer not to speak about '71, my family suffered more than most here and two generations on, the impact is very real.

Regardless, he is entitled to his opinion, as you're to yours, OP is a level headed fellow and I don't see why you two can't have a fruitful discussion, as long as both sides want it.

I didn't 'add' any points to the topic at hand, If you look closely at my original post, you'll find that I said 'regardless, of whether you have looted or not',.. hopefully, this clears all the confusion up.

Am I asking you to believe? If you do not like , just pass it. This article was only to show the PDF Bangladeshi who still hold the idea that India helped us ( although they also believe that India helped us for her own interest ) , but I personally believe that India did not help us , as they came just a week before our victory , when we already won . India just came to take the cake. I posted the article for them because I liked the points . And it's open forum , anyone can visit , so you visited and read.
This is the age of Whatsapp forwards. Normally, people dont analyze, and dig up to ascertain the authencity, but people what has been forwarded and pass it along to their groups. More so, when you already have a preconceived bias about a certain topic.

You are doing the same through this article and trying to negatively influence and incite Bangladeshis against India. Hence I have every right to expose that.
lol. live without us. baade aaye. says the indian cocksucker on PDF.
I like how you get all riled up when you stand defeated. :)
Indeed they were . After the death of sheikh Mujib , no good politician came . Now Hasina is doing well and getting Bangladesh out of Indian propaganda.
As per you, the loot happened in 1971. Sheikh Mujib died in 1975.
As you have admitted that all politicians and diplomats of BD are traitors or cowards (BD diplomats please take note), would you bring Bangabandhu in the same bracket? He had 4 years to talk about the issue, right?

It's up to India . Does not matter whatever India will do ,they will not be accepted among common folks of Bangladesh, Bangladeshis are only friendly with west Bengalis , but when BJP will capture west Bengal, Bangladeshis will no longer be friendly with the sanghis!!
Its ok to hate BJP, you have reason to. May be ok to hate India of today since BJP is heading India today. Not ok to extend that and level unproven allegations on the people who died for you in 1971.

Last edited:
Hence I have every right to expose that.
You can keep exposing ( according to your claim ) as much as you want. But you have to refute the claims of the freedom fighter! And also let's talk about the 3 points mentioned in the OP . Specially third point. Is not India making Bangladesh a desert by blocking water and breaking International treaty? Did India not try to buy DSC stocks by force and threat? But later it was sold to China? Did India not make BRC and CAA and to push it's Muslim citizen to Bangladesh? Did not Assames CM claimed that Assam has 1.5 millions of illegal Bangladeshis and we hope that our friend Bangladesh will take their ( so called ) illegals back? How dare him!

Did not Indian politicians threat to annex part of Bangladesh? Did they not call us termites? Did not politicians want to send Indian army to help Hindus in Bangladesh by making false allegation of abusing Hindus? in reality Bangladesh is the best country when the case is the minority. Bangladesh is the most tolerant country to minority.

Do you have defense against these acts of your country ?Is it what you want to call friendship? If yes , then does anyone need any enemy if they have friend like India?

You can keep exposing ( according to your claim ) as much as you want. But you have to refute the claims of the freedom fighter! And also let's talk about the 3 points mentioned in the OP . Specially third point. Is not India making Bangladesh a desert by blocking water and breaking International treaty? Did India not try to buy DSC stocks by force and threat? But later it was sold to China? Did India not make BRC and CAA and to push it's Muslim citizen to Bangladesh? Did not Assames CM claimed that Assam has 1.5 millions of illegal Bangladeshis and we hope that our friend Bangladesh will take their ( so called ) illegals back? How dare him!

Did not Indian politicians threat to annex part of Bangladesh? Did they not call us termites? Did not politicians want to send Indian army to help Hindus in Bangladesh by making false allegation of abusing Hindus? in reality Bangladesh is the best country when the case is the minority. Bangladesh is the most tolerant country to minority.

Do you have defense against these acts of your country ?Is it what you want to call friendship? If yes , then does anyone need any enemy if they have friend like India?
I would come to all the remaining points you are discussing and will answer patiently, but only after you take back the allegation of loot in 1971.
The onus is always on people levelling the allegation. We are innocent until proven guilty. In the meantime, whats your comment on Bangabandhu. As per you, is he a coward or traitor?

Its ok to hate BJP, you have reason to. May be ok to hate India of today since BJP is heading India today. Not ok to extend that and level unproven allegations on the people who died for you in 1971.
If I am hating India then it's basically after NRC and CAA . I never hated India , but NRC and CAA exposed Indian govt and , what are you talking about ? If Indian pep-le will keep voting for BJP , still we will not hate India of 1971?

In Bangladesh such issues never raise by people, but day by day they started questioning. And It's Indians who are keep voting the expansionist sanghis!
I would come to all the remaining points you are discussing and will answer patiently, but only after you take back the allegation of loot in 1971.
I already answered your question . People are digging deeper. I posted the thread based on an article and there have reference from a writer who was a freedom fighter!
The onus is always on people levelling the allegation. We are innocent until proven guilty. In the meantime, whats your comment on Bangabandhu. As per you, is he a coward or traitor?
First read and then write. He was the best child Bangladesh has ever produced! Hasina is doing very well. rets of politicians were traitors!

Bangabandhu came to Bangladesh in 10 January 1972 . And he drove Indian troops from Bangladesh! he made good relationship with OIC and later with Pakistan . He made BAKSAL and abolished his own party alongside others because all were infested with moles . And the result was he was murdered with his family.

Do not forget that Razakars did not kill him , but a portion freedom fighters ( moles ) killed him! And who could kill him ? Of course who welcomes Khandakar Mushtaq govt warmly ! remember your country warmly accepted Khandakar Mushtaq govt?

Why did not India send help when some spoiled military officers made treason against him? The reason iclear , Bangabandhu was never India friendly as lots of people claim! He was becoming a threat to India , so your country successfully killed him with his family!
@magra

Last edited:
If I am hating India then it's basically after NRC and CAA . I never hated India , but NRC and CAA exposed Indian govt and , what are you talking about ? If Indian pep-le will keep voting for BJP , still we will not hate India of 1971?
If a father gave his life to save you, and later his son harasses you, do you then forget the father who saved you but instead level allegations on him?
I still do not see you taking back the loot allegation, so I wont go to discuss other matters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom