What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone here tell me what Indians or Pakistanis gain/lose from proving the inheritance of IVC ? Arent there enough issues to tackle in present day India and Pakistan that we worry about proving the past ?

Then tell your fellow indians to stop posting here.

the more i read about spread of Islam, i have come to the concclusion that there is nothing religious or diivine about Islam. It was spread to be an Arab empire using imperial strategy to forge an economic and social union of several people . all this submission to god is just hogwash because there was another prophet musailyman or something during the same period who also said he heard from god. But he was defeated by muhammads (or abu's) army and branded a 'liar'. So really if you see , the whole concept of islam was for empire building. Muhammad must have studied the christian model with Vatican at the centre (so he made Medina as the center) and a lot of concepts have been picked from the religions he came into contact with (judaism and christianity) and made many amendmetns to Islam as he thought was necessary.
So in effect the victors write the history and thats what was done by him too.
Now the muslims are in a bad shape because the force of brawn has been overcome by the force of brain. therefore the west is branding islam as terrorists even though they have created similar terror over others.
therefore might is right and we have NOT evlved from animalistic spirits to human ones.

Super Likes !

I can see many Hindis are crying heavily. The thing that I hate about you hindis is that you always cry & say we are the best, this was ours, this is ours ,we own this, it was in India, its going to be ours etc. I think it's time for you jabroni hindis to grow up because your shining India is filled with problems as well. ADMIT IT JABRONIS!!!!!!

I just want to let you know a thing. People like You dont deserve any reply from Indians.

Very Valid Point Friend !!
Now apply same logic ... Your father was a hindu at some place... and you migarted to some other place and remained Hindu while your blood-brothers stayed converted to islam.
Will your migration break the ancestory you have??? Will you have no right to your history???
Thats what your countrymen are not agreeing at !!

Very True indeed... This point should end all the debate on IVC & "INDIA"

I'll tell you my story. My ancestors were hindus many many centuries ago, however they belonged to the Brahmin caste. If I'm not mistaken this is the highest caste in hinduism. I'm quite aware that their belief is in a supreme god named Brahman.
Yes some Pakistanis maybe hindus but the type of example i'm giving you of my own is quite unique and rare in today's India....

ok, understood! pakistan was never a part of india... the names have been changing, but Pakistan was always independent of India....

NOW WHAT? U want us to pay you for not being a part of India??? BTW, u people are talking about last 5000 years... May I ask, how old is ISLAM????

India was also created after the British left, there's never been a contiguous entity known as India which even resembles current India.

You just stole my words. This is the reason why we say indus valley civilization is our civilization because india was never india. There were different states fighting with each other.

Correct, if Indians cannot claim IVC as their own then Pakistanis living overseas cannot claim pakistani heritage. Its the same thing. think about it

Yes it is really obvious, once Indus valley used to be completly green but for vaious enviromental reasons, desertification etc, If we go to the ancient sites in Pakistan, they are in complete arid land so people cannot live there now. Many people from here had to migrate to modern day India. This is the civilisation your ancestors built as much as ours.

Low knowledge of indians about islam is visible here and they try to portray us as evil.

I'll tell you my story. My ancestors were hindus many many centuries ago, however they belonged to the Brahmin caste. If I'm not mistaken this is the highest caste in hinduism. I'm quite aware that their belief is in a supreme god named Brahman.
Yes Pakistanis maybe hindus but the type of example i'm giving you of my own is quite unique and rare in today's India....

its Bramha..but thanx for sharing the info.. :)

ok, understood! pakistan was never a part of india... the names have been changing, but Pakistan was always independent of India....

NOW WHAT? U want us to pay you for not being a part of India??? BTW, u people are talking about last 5000 years... May I ask, how old is ISLAM????

Why should Pakistan not accept and promote it's history that rightfully belongs to Pakistan for the most part? Every nation does so, including India, so whatever reason India has Pakistan has the same one.

The point if this is to explain to Indians they have no right to claim what's not there's, especially just because they are Muslims.

Low knowledge of indians about islam is visible here and they try to portray us as evil.

lol..hell no..but they are trying to correct your delusion.you are behaving just like chinese (SCS was integral part of China thousands of years ago...when China's boundary changed several times in all the dynasties,who give a damn about what was its boundary)was by quoting Pakistan was never a part of India by providing some charts thousands years ago..but here is the thing..demography and boundaries changed several times in all the dynasties and there was no such thing like Pakistan or India 60 years ago...so what is the reason to quote???and if you see towards the british india map,Parts known as Pakistan is right there,under british rule and before that,under mughal rule or under sikh rule.

solidstate... not started hindus from (fake) india... hinduism started in pakistan, not (fake) india. it's our civilization, please don't ruin it.. stick to your ganga and brahmaputra please.

neutral_person

Your argument is retarded. So what if we don't speak Sanskrit. That desn't change who our ancestors were.

So what if we don't worship idols. That still doesn't change our history.

One of your guys is opening a thread and taking pride on Idol worshiping civilization. If u feel you did a great job by switching to Islam then donot claim that culture to be urs. Its we the Indian who still believes in the texts/beliefs of that civilization

I will quote a previous post of mine

Your ancestors left Aryansim the day they bend down to foreign Invaders
What a hypocricy : u guys at first place left Aryan culture and dishonored it by converting to Islam, U have no right to call urself Aryans (it was ur call to leave Aryan culture)

Why should Pakistan not accept and promote it's history that rightfully belongs to Pakistan for the most part? Every nation does so, including India, so whatever reason India has Pakistan has the same one.

The point if this is to explain to Indians they have no right to claim what's not there's, especially just because they are Muslims.

like Indus civilization???hell,the word "Hindu" and "India" came from the word "Indus"...the idols of god they recovered are still preached by Hindus (Lord Shiva idol)..there was no Islam there..only some form of "Paganism" existed(from which Hinduism came)..please do some research before making comments..

Then tell your fellow indians to stop posting here.

The whole argument started when OP says India has nothing to do with IVC (Indus Valley CIVILIZATION). The point Indians are trying to make is that geographically Pakistan had more of the IVC than India, but in terms of civilization, we are the direct descendents if you might, because Pakistanis dont worship idols or speak Sanskrit. Indus Valley CIVILIZATION was a civilization, not a race or ethnicity that you can inherit from your ancestors. It was a set of cultures, trditions, religions and languages. Indians have inherited the civilization of IVC and Pakistanis have inherited the civilization of Islam, Urdu etc. We share much more in civilizational terms of culture, traditions, religions, linguistics with IVC than Pakistan.

That being said, Pakistanis should be proud of IVC and their pre-Islamic past.

However, the OP and other Pakistanis in this thread who are exclusively trying to claim IVC civilization need to see a doctor because India has much more in common with IVC than Pakistan.

lol..hell no..but they are trying to correct your delusion.you are behaving just like chinese (SCS was integral part of China thousands of years ago...when China's boundary changed several times in all the dynasties,who give a damn about what was its boundary)was by quoting Pakistan was never a part of India by providing some charts thousands years ago..but here is the thing..demography and boundaries changed several times in all the dynasties and there was no such thing like Pakistan or India 60 years ago...so what is the reason to quote???and if you see towards the british india map,Parts known as Pakistan is right there,under british rule and before that,under mughal rule or under sikh rule.

About 700 years with india from 5000 years old history that too because empires forcefully joined us with india.

Indus valley people never wanted to be a part of india and they will never want this in future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom