What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pakistanis should fight off all the propaganda being done against it's 5000 or may be 10000 year old history.. Idiot historians worldwide are involved in propaganda against Pakistan and in discrediting anything good of it..

Article looking much inspired from the Nageena-E-Pakistan Zaid Hamid.

The ancient Aryans were likely some nomadic folks, it is likely that they have invaded the subcontinent via Central Asia. :coffee:

To this day it has not been proven, where these chaps came from, was it central Asia, Iran , Europe?..........the list just goes on.

Article looking much inspired from the Nageena-E-Pakistan Zaid Hamid.

I thought its Namoona-E-Pakistan

Pakistan's ancient civilization has existed for thousands of years. india only came on the map in 1947. Before 1947 there was no such thing as india.

Lolzzzzzzzzz ....Again Back to Square One. :taz:
Good Keep it up.... You people look idiot singing same song again & again but we love your fighting spirit.

Look idiot, there was no such thing as Hindustan or the name Hindu in 3000 bc. These came into use only a few 100 years ago. If you think the people of IVC went around calling themselves Hindu or thought themselves as Hindustani you need your head examining boy.

Find me one source which proves yopur claim and I will apologize to you. Look boy live with the fact that the 95% of the IVC is in Pakistan. The centre of gravity of IVC was in Pakistan. It may have overlapped slightly into Afghanistan or India but it was central to Pakistan.

The Indus River is to Pakistan what Nile is to Egypt. There was no Pakistan in 3,000 bc but there was no India either in 3,000 bc. In fact 3,000 bc there was non of the countries that exist today.

Look boy for 5,000 years our land has evolved and guess what? We are the decendants of those people your worshipping. So I guess we should be enamored that your licking the balls of our forefathers in Pakistan.

So keep it up !!!

Ciao.

Look Idiot (saying this because i guess you talk this way as seen from your post)

Geography is Geography, History is History.

Babar, Akbar,Shahjaan,Humayun, Aurangazeb, Tansen, Ghalib , Meer Taqi Meer, Origin of Urdu language, Deobandi movement and may other muslim, Hyder Ali's South conquest, Tipu Sultan's Empire...... all these falls in INDIAN GEOGRAPHICAL REGIONS but its still forms the part of Pakistani History.

Rajputana originated in Rajasthan which is in Mordern India but still Muslim Rajpoots in Pakistan claim to be Rajpoots. Why?

1857 revolt & uprising was originated in Present day India & most fight were fought in Central India...still you people say its your history.why??
Urdu or dakkhini language was originated in UP, India...and its still your national language.why??
Ghazni Ghauri Timur were not born on your soil...but why the hell you name your missiles & weaponary on them. why??

Because, Munna... Geographical land is a dead body & while history culture are its soul. Remains of IVC are like corspe, present day pakistan region having IVC is like grave but the soul of IVC .i.e. Vedic rituals, Hinduism, Sanskrit, etc is inherited by Present day India.

india is nothing but for a foreign created word created by invaders. india is a word from the River Indus that flows through Pakistan and Indus is derived from Sindhus, Sindh...all of Sindh is in Pakistan. bharatis should call themselves bharatis not indians.

And throughout much of history, Pakistan and India were not one:

world_indusvalleymap.png

Indus Valley Civilization

20100703012806!Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_(AD).PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afgempdur.jpg

Durrani Empire

481px-AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

Alexander the Great's Empire

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Achaeminid Persian Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Persian Sassanid Empire

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayad Caliphate

300px-QASIM.PNG

Extent and expansion of Umayyad rule under Muhammad bin Qasim

Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present:

1. Indus Valley Civilization: 3000-1500 B.C. i.e. about 1500 yrs. Independent, separate from India.

2. Aryan period: 1500-522 B.C. i.e. about 978 yrs. Independent, separate from India.

3. Small semi-independent states: 522-326 B.C. i.e. about 196 yrs. Under the suzerainty of Iran's Kayani (Achaemenian) Empire.

4. Conquered by Alexander and remained under his successor: 326-300 B.C. i.e. about 26 yrs. Under Greek rulers, not part of India.

5. Province of Mauryan Empire which included Afghanistan: 300-200 B.C. i.e. about 100 yrs. Part of India, mostly Buddhist rule.

6. Graeco-Bactrian period: 200-100 B.C. i.e. about 100 yrs. Independent, not part of India.

7. Saka-Parthian period: 100 B.C.- 70 A.D. i.e. about 170 yrs. Independent, separate from India.

8. Kushan rule (1st phase): 70-250 A.D. i.e. about 180 yrs. Pakistan-based kingdom ruled over major portion of north India.

9. Kushan rule (2nd phase): 250-450 A.D. i.e. about 200 yrs. Independent, separate from India.

10. White Huns and allied tribes (1st phase): 450-650 A.D. i.e. about 200 yrs. Pakistan-based kingdoms ruled over parts of north India.

11. White Huns (2nd phase--- mixed with other races): 650-1010 A.D. i.e. about 360 yrs. Independent Rajput-Brahmin Kingdoms, not part of India.

12. Ghaznavids: 1010-1187 A.D. i.e. 177 yrs. Part of Ghaznavid empire, separate from India.

13. Ghorid and Qubacha periods: 1187-1227 A.D. i.e. about 40 yrs. Independent, not part of India.

14. Muslim period (Slave dynasty, Khiljis, Tughlaqs, Syeds, Lodhis, Suris and Mughals): 1227-1739 A.D. i.e. about 512 yrs. Under north India based MUSLIM govts.

15. Nadir Shah and Abdali periods: 1739-1800 A.D. i.e. about 61 yrs. Iranian and Afghan suzerainty, not part of India.

16. Sikh rule (in Punjab, NWFP and Kashmir), Talpur rule in Sind, Khanate of Kalat in Baluchistan: 1800-1848 A.D. i.e. about 48 yrs. Independent states, not part of India.

17. British rule: 1848-1947 A.D. i.e. about 99 yrs (1843-1947 in Sind). Part of India under FOREIGN rule.

18. Muslim rule under the nomenclature of Pakistan: 1947-present. Independent, not part of India.

The above table reveals that during the 5000 years of Pakistan's known history, this country was part of India for a total period of 711 yrs of which 512 yrs were covered by the MUSLIM period and about 100 years each by the Mauryan (mostly BUDDHIST) and British (CHRISTIAN) periods. Can anybody agree with the Indian 'claim' that Pakistan was part of India and that partition was unnatural? It hardly needs much intelligence to understand that Pakistan always had her back towards India and face towards the countries on her west. This is true both commercially and culturally.

Yes other than Khalistanis, the rest of bharatis are as foreign to us as Africans are foreign to us.

india is nothing but for a foreign created word created by invaders. india is a word from the River Indus that flows through Pakistan and Indus is derived from Sindhus, Sindh...all of Sindh is in Pakistan.

Looks like Mr Omar1984 wants the name India for Pakistan.. so much like how a lot of his brethren in the west started showing themselves as Indians after the terror strikes. :lol:

Looks like Mr Omar1984 wants the name India for Pakistan.. so much like how a lot of his brethren in the west started showing themselves as Indians after the terror strikes. :lol:

We threw that name created by invaders when we won our independence from invaders in 1947, its you bharatis who kept that name for yourselves. Maybe because of your inferiority complex.

And I live in New York, USA. I rather be called terrorist than a slave indian.

Good for you. Many of your countrymen diasgree with that, though.

A few indian origin migrants do not represent Pakistanis living in New York. I know the Pakistani community here and they hate indians and would rather be called anything except indian.

And look at this thread its inferior race indians trying to lump us together while we Pakistanis want nothing to do with you.

A few indian origin migrants do not represent Pakistanis living in New York. I know the Pakistani community here and they hate indians and would rather be called anything except indian.

Bollocks! Why should I take your word at face value? You are a nobody.

LOL did I miss a thread on Arabs/Turks/Persians disowning Pakistan? Why suddenly all of them are lining up for their Hindu ancestry?

P.S. All Pakistanis with Hindu and Sikh ancestry (like myself) are living in India now. Last time I checked, Pakistan has like 1% Hindus left, soon to be extinct probably. In 1947, close to 30% of Pakistan was non-Muslim, made up of Hindus and Sikhs who migrated to India. So yes, IVC not only culturally and religiously India's, but by ancestry as well.

LOL did I miss a thread on Arabs/Turks/Persians disowning Pakistan? Why suddenly all of them are lining up for their Hindu ancestry?

P.S. All Pakistanis with Hindu and Sikh ancestry (like myself) are living in India now. Last time I checked, Pakistan has like 1% Hindus left, soon to be extinct probably. In 1947, close to 30% of Pakistan was non-Muslim, made up of Hindus and Sikhs who migrated to India. So yes, IVC not only culturally and religiously India's, but by ancestry as well.

We are neither Arabs, Persians, Turks, or bharatis. We are Pakistanis, but we have no problems with Arabs, Persian or Turks. Unlike bharatis, they are not obsessed about us and they don't try to persuade us that we are same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom