What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I am glad people are recognizing Pakistani history and proudly embracing it. We should own it proudly and celebrate it. We have to stop the Indian's from claiming our history it as their own. That fraud has to be faced by us and if we collectively defend our history against Indian's we can reclaim it.

I would however suggest that you go easy on the Hindu's of Pakistan. They have as much right as us to our country and our history unless they are from abroad. Most of them are native to Pakistan so pleace accept them. I would be as proud of them and stand by them asc sons of the soil as any other Pakistani.

But that does not detract from your exellant summary of Pakistani history. Thank you for that.

yes in 3000 bc there was a country named pakistan with osama bin laden as its president and we stole our culture from them. damm

And yes as we all know there was also a Indian Republic with its capital New Delhi, with it's vegetarian President wearing a dhoti resident at Rashtrapati Bhavan and with the Indian tricolur proudly fluttering above.

With the Indian President in bad health the proud wife is being prepared on the finer points of Sati. A list of the privilaged few who shall witness her self immolation has been prepared.

And yes as we all know there was also a Indian Republic with its capital New Delhi, with it's vegetarian President wearing a dhoti resident at Rashtrapati Bhavan and with the Indian tricolur proudly fluttering above.

With the Indian President in bad health the proud wife is being prepared on the finer points of Sati. A list of the privilaged few who shall witness her self immolation has been prepared.

3000bc maybe there was no pakistan but ther definitely was a hindustan and hindus in the region who made the indus valley civilisation. they were bhatatis and our ppl. loll why associating pakistan with them which is just formed 60 yrs ago. u have no remote relation with indus valley civilisation.

3000bc maybe there was no pakistan but ther definitely was a hindustan and hindus in the region who made the indus valley civilisation. they were bhatatis and our ppl. loll why associating pakistan with them which is just formed 60 yrs ago. u have no remote relation with indus valley civilisation.

The point I made earlier is, There was no Modern Secular India during the time of IVC.

Actually imagine if my father is Hindu and I later convert my religion from Hinduism to Islam. It does not mean my father does not remain my father? My brother will remain my brother and the heritage of my father will also belong to me.

True that the practice of IVC was not same as Muslim of today's era. But that does not mean the heritage of our forefathers should be claimed by secular India where Hindus are in majority.
It's a joint heritage of Indian subcontinent in my opinion... One subcontinent was split to form two nations in 1947

Moreover,

Technically speaking, present India's claim on Indus civilization is as good as Pakistan's claim on Taj Mahal or India Gate. Since all these structures were built when both Pakistan and India were part of the same nation

So le de ke baat khatum karte hain ke jo hamare paas hai woh hamara, jo aap ke paas hai woh aapka :rofl:

So if you say the IVC or Mohenjo Dero was not the history of present Pakistan. It's neither the history of Present India

Every time a Pakistani says the truth, Indians Hindus jump off their seats showing time and again how ignorance is getting the better of them.
The first post says it all, I challenge any Indu to come up with dates to contradict the posting.

For the the Pakistanis to show their attachment to Arabs and the middle east it is natural to them, since the Indus valley was part of the Oldest civilisations of the fertile crescent from Egypt to Pakistan with a catalyst called Iran.

Aryan and Arabyan are very close words the "ab" meaning father in Arabic, and please do not challenge this, since the most Recent genetics findings point to the Arab gene as the oldest from 60 000 years ago and that most human beings have it in their blood.
Hind (India) is a very old female Arabic name.

Every time a Pakistani says the truth, Indians Hindus jump off their seats showing time and again how ignorance is getting the better of them.
The first post says it all, I challenge any Indu to come up with dates to contradict the posting.

For the the Pakistanis to show their attachment to Arabs and the middle east it is natural to them, since the Indus valley was part of the Oldest civilisations of the fertile crescent from Egypt to Pakistan with a catalyst called Iran.

Aryan and Arabyan are very close words the "ab" meaning father in Arabic, and please do not challenge this, since the most Recent genetics findings point to the Arab gene as the oldest from 60 000 years ago and that most human beings have it in their blood.
Hind (India) is a very old female Arabic name.

I think you should decide first ... what you are

Arab or successor of IVC ???

Reality is that your are not close to Arab culture not even IVC .... Pakistan was part of India

Just search any book related to IVC it always shows Indian (hindu) culture ...because its logically correct

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather say that India was part of Pakistan.

Just take your funny claim to any Arab country they will literally laugh at you

You cant prove any of your point but we can ... all books related to IVC are prove for my point just show me any single research that can prove you right but we all know its not possible

I think you should decide first ... what you are

Arab or successor of IVC ???

How many times are you going to share the same video?

Reality is that your are not close to Arab culture not even IVC .... Pakistan was part of India

We don't worship statues, wear dresses which reveal half the body ('sari'), refrain from eating meat or eat the same food, share more than a couple of languages, look like you or even want to be associated with you...your heroes tend to be our enemies, our glorious history tends to be the part of history you call the 'dark ages' and vice versa...then how are you and I close?

We don't worship statues, wear dresses which reveal half the body ('sari'), refrain from eating meat or eat the same food, share more than a couple of languages, look like you or even want to be associated with you...your heroes tend to be our enemies, our glorious history tends to be the part of history you call the 'dark ages' and vice versa...then how are you and I close?

because before ur forefathers accepted islam they were most prolly a hindu. this is why ur close to india. ur forefather were born in india and maried indian women and ur genes are indian.
ivc was a hindu civilisation has no relation to islamic republic of pak. it was bharti hindus who settles there due to a river that flowed from the region. islam of pakistan have nothing to do with it.

when the ivc was over the ppl moved back to india and 6000 yrs later some islam converted indians moved over to the new state of pakistan.

Just take your funny claim to any Arab country they will literally laugh at you

You're assuming too many things and getting ahead of yourself. Chill out.

No body claims to be Arab; even if some people did, I don't see why your a*ss should be lit on fire.

As for the IVC, it's located in modern day Pakistan and so is the Indus Valley; and all of that pretty much belongs to us. It so happens, IVC was also the birthplace for Sanskrit and Hinduism, like it or not.

because before ur forefathers accepted islam they were most prolly a hindu

I don't see how this is a problem. My ancestors were the original practitioners of Hinduism, as were the ancestors of most modern day Pakistanis. They dropped this religion when a better one came along, but you, to who our ancestors imported this religion, kept on practising and still do to this day.

Ciao :wave:

You're assuming too many things and getting ahead of yourself. Chill out.

No body claims to be Arab; even if some people did, I don't see why your a*ss should be lit on fire.

As for the IVC, it's located in modern day Pakistan and so is the Indus Valley; and all of that pretty much belongs to us. It so happens, IVC was also the birthplace for Sanskrit and Hinduism, like it or not.

I don't see how this is a problem. My ancestors were the original practitioners of Hinduism, as were the ancestors of most modern day Pakistanis. They dropped this religion when a better one came along, but you, to who our ancestors imported this religion, kept on practising and still do to this day.

Ciao :wave:

the property of remaining ivc belongs to pakistan tooday but not the history or heritage. it is all indian and hindustani made by hindustanis who followed hindu religion. pakistan just happened to be getting the land where most of the ivc took place doesnt mean u got the heritage too. if u say pakistanis made it u will get slaps from indian.

if u say pakistanis made it u will get slaps from indian.

Who made it, you? Your ancestors, or the ancestors of modern day Pakistanis? Where did we come from, the moon? Japan?

Pakistan existed back then as much as India did, except India was the original name for the region which is Pakistan today. It's only thanks to the British etc. you came to associated with this name anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom