What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis like you are the Dominicans of the Indian Subcontinent, just like Dominicans swear to God that they're different than the Puerto Ricans even though they have the same culture music dance cuisines, dumb p@kis like you think you're middle easterners when you ain't [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Y'all think it's a whole different world once you cross that border into India, not realising it's the same people just different religion. The speak the same language, dance the same way, eat the same food. You dumbass don't even know how similar you are to North-West Indians.

Just like Pakistani pakhtun are more Similar to the Afghani pakhtuns than they are to Pakistani punjabis,

I didn't learn Urdu from this forum, I learned it from my grandfather, and you think that my Ozbek is make believe, I thought you p@kis were central Asians, you needed Google translate to find out what I said [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I thought you were all Turkic descent and could speak fluent Turkic Languages.

Looks like it all backfired on you.

Translate this. Past zabej padla jebanaja
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

@Salahuddin Ayyubi I remember this joke reading from a site years ago about a Pakistani dude visiting Central Asia after the Soviet collapse joke goes

Pakistani-Mashallah we are going teach you the right way of Islam

Central Asian-Good Brother want some wine/vodka

The emphasis on Central Asia as some mystical place is quite cringe when Soviet and earlier Russian influences have altered their mindset to at least modern standards sort of

Y'all think it's a whole different world once you cross that border into India, not realising it's the same people just different religion. The speak the same language, dance the same way, eat the same food. You dumbass don't even know how similar you are to North-West Indians.

Indian. Indian. Indian.

Tsk tsk, try harder. I think I also know who you are as well.

Looks like it all backfired on you.

@Cobra_Arbok :disagree:

If I'm an Indian then how did I take these pictures??? And btw I can send you a lot more. I'll send you a video I took inside the mosque during maghrib prayers. How did an Indian get inside the national mosque of Pakistan????View attachment 628609View attachment 628610

You are pretty bad with photoshopping too.

@Pan-Islamic Pakistan is the online equivalent of a jahil Mullah, he'll yell yahoooodi saaazish before he has breakfast because if he doesn't, his food wouldn't digest.

You are Indian, keep Yahood out of it. They much more intelligent than you.

Indians are just the laughing stock of the world, today even Gulf Arabs have turned against you.

Your baboon in chief Modi cannot even say anything. Indian phrand Dolaan Trump had White House unfollow Modi. I am laughing at you clowns.

And most funniest example is where they are even saying one Indonesian guy as Indian too...

In comes Indian commenting (@Syama Ayas ) brigade right on cue to defend their brother Indian @Salahuddin Ayyubi

There should be no doubt anymore as to his identity.

@masterchief_mirza @Hiptullha @Crusher

@Salahuddin Ayyubi I remember this joke reading from a site years ago about a Pakistani dude visiting Central Asia after the Soviet collapse joke goes

Pakistani-Mashallah we are going teach you the right way of Islam

Central Asian-Good Brother want some wine/vodka

The emphasis on Central Asia as some mystical place is quite cringe when Soviet and earlier Russian influences have altered their mindset to at least modern standards sort of
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that's very true. My mum and her brothers used to drink growing up. It wasn't until she met me dad that she quit, but yes it is extremely normal to go to a regular Ozbek house and be asked if you want Vodka or Wine. But not common in the rural regions of the country.

This is picture is for you, you ignorant goat f*cker
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

SUCK MY DICK!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 628612

Nice photoshop. I seem to have hit a nerve with you and your kind.

Indian calling a Pakistani anything f-er is a bad joke, you are the rape capital of the world.

Stubbornness man stubbornness

I mean even if you post a pic of a NICOP they will still think you are an Indian agent or nonsense like that typical drivel
They're proving my point by being ignorant. And I love it. They're proving me right about all I've said about Pakistanis. That's all I care.

Nice photoshop. I seem to have hit a nerve with you and your kind.

Indian calling a Pakistani anything f-er is a bad joke, you are the rape capital of the world.
That's all you got. Nice Photoshop?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You are the khadim rizvi of this forum [emoji23][emoji23].

I love how you didn't have any reply so you reached far up your *** to pull out the Photoshop bullshit.

Beta you've lost, go to sleep, everyone is now looking at this picture and realising how much of an idiot you are. Or maybe they already knew you were an idiot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

@Desert Fox @Mangus Ortus Novem @Ahmet Pasha

This is why I said I don't trust this @OsmanAli98

Look through the thread and see this guy's posts.

I have nothing more to say.

Allah swt is the biggest revealer of all.
Why are you running away now. Because you know I exposed you and your bullshit claim.

Don't make a claim you can't back up and don't start an argument you can't finish. If you accuse someone, then be sure you can prove it

Go cry to you mum and dad now

That's all you got. Nice Photoshop?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You are the khadim rizvi of this forum [emoji23][emoji23].

I love how you didn't have any reply so you reached far up your *** to pull out the Photoshop bullshit.

Beta you've lost, go to sleep, everyone is now looking at this picture and realising how much of an idiot you are. Or maybe they already knew you were an idiot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Keep beating your own drum. I encourage you.

The louder you are, the more obvious it will be to all.

This is how Indians act when they get revealed for who they are.

Keep beating your own drum. I encourage you.

The louder you are, the more obvious it will be to all.

This is how Indians act when they get revealed for who they are.
An Indian with an overseas Pakistani card.

They are deaf, dumb and blind, and so they do not think and understand. (Al-Baqarah 2:171)

One of the above verses refers to hypocrites, and the other describes the state of unbelievers. According to these verses, hypocrites and unbelievers are similar in that they are both are deaf, blind, and dumb. Just like unbelievers, hypocrites, even if they are Muslim in appearance, do not believe.

Change your name to Pan-Ignorant-Pakistan

That’s so low of this person. People need at least understand one thing, this place isn’t twitter or Facebook. I hope he gets a ban.
I should get banned for proving I'm a p@ki??

He accused me of being an Indian and I defended myself and I should get banned???

How many Indians do you know that have an overseas Pakistani card???

I should get banned for proving I'm a p@ki??

He accused me of being an Indian and I defended myself and I should get banned???

How many Indians do you know that have an overseas Pakistani card???

Dude enough of using this word “p@ki”, we never use this word. And look at your language, this is a good enough reason to ban you.
And any true Pakistani would get offended for being called “Pakki”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom