What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s so low of this person. People need at least understand one thing, this place isn’t twitter or Facebook. I hope he gets a ban.

It is ok, I don't mind abuse, that is Mods' job to clear it, khair, but you see the problem here on PDF is that when there is one member, usually harassing Pakistanis, all manner of Indians and other anti-Pakistan elements, join the party.

He has been caught on every one of his lies. He cannot speak any language outside of English, yet claims Ozbek, Tajik, Pakistani identity. He is still confused on what is the difference between Turk, Turkic, and Central Asian. Totally misrepresented those countries and falsely attributed their origins.

At the same time he curses Pakistanis for saying they have Arab, Persian, Turkish, or other lineages as fake.

After I patiently explained how Punjabis in particular document their lineages, he proceeded to continue making these kinds of threads and harassing Pakistanis.

He is an Indian with absolutely no knowledge of anything West of the Indian border.

It is ok, I don't mind abuse, that is Mods' job to clear it, khair, but you see the problem here on PDF is that when there is one member, usually harassing Pakistanis, all manner of Indians and other anti-Pakistan elements, join the party.

He has been caught on every one of his lies. He cannot speak any language outside of English, yet claims Ozbek, Tajik, Pakistani identity. He is still confused on what is the difference between Turk, Turkic, and Central Asian. Totally misrepresented those countries and falsely attributed their origins.

At the same time he curses Pakistanis for saying they have Arab, Persian, Turkish, or other lineages as fake.

After I patiently explained how Punjabis in particular document their lineages, he proceeded to continue making these kinds of threads and harassing Pakistanis.

He is an Indian with absolutely no knowledge of anything West of the Indian border.
His language just exposed him.

—-

8B7A1555-5F38-4ECF-BFEF-375C96C0BE49.jpeg

Dude enough of using this word “p@ki”, we never use this word. And look at your language, this is a good enough reason to ban you.
And any true Pakistani would get offended for being called “Pakki”.
You've never met many British p@kis then, we use it all the time. And because I'm 1/4 Pakistani, I have every right to us it. I love how you didn't say anything to him about him falsely accusing me of being Indian yet you jumped on me about using the word p@ki. Maybe you should stop being blind and see who started this argument before typing like an idiot. I didn't start the argument, he did. I simply finished it by showing my overseas Pakistani card.

You've never met many British p@kis then, we use it all the time. And because I'm 1/4 Pakistani, I have every right to us it. I love how you didn't say anything to him about him falsely accusing me of being Indian yet you jumped on me about using the word p@ki. Maybe you should stop being blind and see who started this argument before typing like an idiot. I didn't start the argument, he did. I simply finished it by showing my overseas Pakistani card.

Are you done showing off? I’m an overseas Pakistani too. And no one in my peer use this word & if anyone does, we must correct them.

And I don’t care about the argument, my concern is your pathetic language. That speaks high about you as a person.

A funny that like you who probably doesn't even speak proper English is going to tell me how many languages I speak.

You're just sad that you got destroyed because I was able to back up my claim and you couldn't back your claim up.

Keep crying wanna be Islamic keyboard warrior

Are you done showing off? I’m an overseas Pakistani too. And no one in my peer use this word & if anyone does, we must correct them.

And I don’t care about the argument, my concern is your pathetic language. That speaks high about you as a person.
If you we were British Pakistani you would know that it's common for us to use it. In the US I get the look whenever I use it. It's not considered offensive anymore in the UK, we take pride in calling ourselves p@kis in defiance because it means Pure, so when whites call us p@kis we know in our hearts that we're pure and that they're complimenting us without even knowing it.

No you don't care because according to you, accusing someone of being an Indian is okay and there's nothing wrong with that

I didn't go to Lahore. I went once over a decade ago when I was young, only thing I remember is that place was on fire. I'm not built for that kind of weather LoL [emoji23]

I went to Islamabad, Rawalpindi, murree, Gilgit Baltistan, faisalabad and abbotabad.

Like I said before the people of Pakistan will beat any country when it comes to hospitality, I've been to almost 50 countries and I can say that I haven't been treated more comfortably by strangers in Pakistan than anywhere else in the world

That being said. The attitudes of the people against non Muslims, and even how the sunnis openly talk shit about Shias and accuse them of being loyal to Iran, and how misogynistic the society is. I've hear from the mouths of the common folks in the streets of Rawalpindi how they don't approve of honor killing but also that they think it's not a bad thing . I've been around Pakistanis who think they're f*cking PhD professors in political science and start making weird conspiracies against everything wrong with their country rather than admitting that they're to blame for their country's condition. They want to blame Jews, Shias, qadianis, Americans, and pretty much anyone but themselves. And this phenomenon is not common among just the elders, but even more among the young folks who are all bunch of keyboard jihadi warriors with a degree but no brain.

I made more money when I was 15 having my own eBay store than half the Pakistani youth who are in their mid 20s with master's degree and they think they're the best country in the world. People of Pakistan need to come back down from the sky and come back down to reality because their country is a shilthole, and it's their job to fix it.

Well if you indulge in politics ofcourse the realities of a country 12000km away will be different than what you can imagine simply based on communal similarities.

That is just idealism.

I like you found a friend though. Russo Persian Othman.

At 21 and 24..You have the world at your feet. I shall call you The Ghost and the Darkness

If you we were British Pakistani you would know that it's common for us to use it. In the US I get the look whenever I use it. It's not considered offensive anymore in the UK, we take pride in calling ourselves p@kis in defiance because it means Pure, so when whites call us p@kis we know in our hearts that we're pure and that they're complimenting us without even knowing it.

No you don't care because according to you, accusing someone of being an Indian is okay and there's nothing wrong with that

few hrs ago you were New Jerseyites right? Then you need to stop telling me about British Pakistanis. how hard is that For you to understand? I believe you’re dealing with fixation problem from your oral stage.

few hrs ago you were New Jerseyites right? Then you need to stop telling me about British Pakistanis. how hard is that For you to understand? I believe you’re dealing with fixation problem from your oral stage.
Sweet heart read that comment I wrote. Put on your glasses and read my comment from a few hours ago. I said I moved from UK to new Jersey 4 years ago.

I believe you're dealing with a not reading thoroughly problem. Maybe go to an eye doctor and get the number on your glasses checked

Sweet heart read that comment I wrote. Put on your glasses and read my comment from a few hours ago. I said I moved from UK to new Jersey 4 years ago.

I believe you're dealing with a not reading thoroughly problem. Maybe go to an eye doctor and get the number on your glasses checked

learn your manners and come back so we can have a respectful conversation.

@Desert Fox @Mangus Ortus Novem @Ahmet Pasha

This is why I said I don't trust this @OsmanAli98

Look through the thread and see this guy's posts.

I have nothing more to say.

Allah swt is the biggest revealer of all.

You are upset because of few posts I made contradicting your views I dont understand your beef with me brother lately you been acting this way ever since the Syrian crisis in March and you know my stance real well on that yet you think I am bad and I asked you why you been upset political differences exist please if you are mature poster dont get into fights with folks you have built relationship with for a while

That's all you got. Nice Photoshop?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You are the khadim rizvi of this forum [emoji23][emoji23].

I love how you didn't have any reply so you reached far up your *** to pull out the Photoshop bullshit.

Beta you've lost, go to sleep, everyone is now looking at this picture and realising how much of an idiot you are. Or maybe they already knew you were an idiot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Why are you running away now. Because you know I exposed you and your bullshit claim.

Don't make a claim you can't back up and don't start an argument you can't finish. If you accuse someone, then be sure you can prove it

Go cry to you mum and dad now

What can I say there was time when I thought he was a decent poster all he does is get butthurt when someone has view that is contrary to his

learn your manners and come back so we can have a respectful conversation.

First off he had to take his own freaking NICOP card to prove he is a Pakistani not some Indian troll,yet they are still harping on that and worst part he tagged me into this convo as well

They're not all ignorant retards, but a lot of then are. They don't want to change their ways because they don't even admit there is something wrong in their ways. The gender hypocrisy is unbelievable. I've known Pakistani men f*uck girls left and right and their parents say boys will be boys, and one girl goes on a date with a guy and the parents disown her. This is back in UK I'm talking, and those mofos are supposed to be the enlightened and open-minded ones,

@Pan-Islamic Pakistan is the online equivalent of a jahil Mullah, he'll yell yahoooodi saaazish before he has breakfast because if he doesn't, his food wouldn't digest.

Hah!

Gotcha!

A genuine green patriot would have said yahoodi hanoodi saazish :D

That’s so low of this person. People need at least to understand one thing, this place isn’t twitter or Facebook. I hope he gets a ban.

The more you ban folks with other views on this fourm will lead to stalemate discussions and never ending threads that bring nothing but a cushion of group think no better than any crappy Bharat Rakshak or *** Indian Fourm

You are upset because of few posts I made contradicting your views I dont understand your beef with me brother lately you been acting this way ever since the Syrian crisis in March and you know my stance real well on that yet you think I am bad and I asked you why you been upset political differences exist please if you are mature poster dont get into fights with folks you have built relationship with for a while

What can I say there was time when I thought he was a decent poster all he does is get butthurt when someone has view that is contrary to his
His kind is dying. He's a relic. He'll die to,

I'm here to educate people, and if they try to get offensive with me, I'll put them down aggressively, if they debate with me intellectually, I'll debate with them respectfully.

He started an argument he knew he couldn't back up, insulting someone is easy, but backing it up with facts is difficult. He insults my heritage, and then goes on to call me an Indian, so I simply out him in his place.

But I'm glad I have calm minded respectful users like you on this forum, even if we might disagree, we can disagree respectfully.

Hah!

Gotcha!

A genuine green patriot would have said yahoodi hanoodi saazish :D

Joe Sahib isko bhi ek bomb baandh kar corona laga kar bhej denge Golkunda azad karane.

sabka haq banta hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom