What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
the video is not one of 10 commandments.

you do realise People of Pakistan are in midst of war against covid19 amidst Indian imposed war after her unilateral actions in areas of territorial dispute. there will always be emotional young blood in Pakistan specific when her populace has a median age of 26.

If you let go of the swear words, people will listen to you.
So the narrow-minded attitude of Pakistan's society can be attributed to the fact that the average person there is young, that they're dealing with covid19, and because of constant war????

Really???

I didn't start the fight on my thread, other people did, I simply showed them the facts and their ego and pride wouldn't allow them to see the reality of their own society.

This responsibility falls upon the young and it's their job not to adopt their parents ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They want to immigrate to the UK and then bring their stupid mentality with then and refuse to integrate. That's why no one likes them, the Brits have no problem with the Turks, the Kurds, the algerians, or the polish because they're at least trying to integrate. Pakistanis want to come to UK and build their "pind" over there and ruining the society.

So the narrow-minded attitude of Pakistan's society can be attributed to the fact that the average person there is young, that they're dealing with covid19, and because of constant war????

Really???

I didn't start the fight on my thread, other people did, I simply showed them the facts and their ego and pride wouldn't allow them to see the reality of their own society.

This responsibility falls upon the young and it's their job not to adopt their parents ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They want to immigrate to the UK and then bring their stupid mentality with then and refuse to integrate. That's why no one likes them, the Brits have no problem with the Turks, the Kurds, the algerians, or the polish because they're at least trying to integrate. Pakistanis want to come to UK and build their "pind" over there and ruining the society.

They may argue if they could have enjoyed their ways under British subject rule why not then as British citizens.

I explained to you why Pakistanis no matter where do not take a general liking to derogatory comments.

Why blame our parents? They taught us not to bend over backwards for any bully and just calmly tell people that sovereignty over the entire universe is the sole legal authority of Allah.

Begs a question about your lack of knowledge about Pakistan.

They may argue if they could have enjoyed their ways under British subject rule why not then as British citizens.

I explained to you why Pakistanis no matter where do not take a general liking to derogatory comments.

Why blame our parents? They taught us not to bend over backwards for any bully and just calmly tell people that sovereignty over the entire universe is the sole legal authority of Allah.

Begs a question about your lack of knowledge about Pakistan.
I wasn't born and raised in Pakistan and neither was my dad born or raised there. So I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in a society where I haven't lived. But I have seen Pakistani immigrants, I'm from the country with the largest Pakistani immigrant population in the world, so you can't say I don't have an insight into the Pakistani mentality.

For the last 4 years I've been living in NJ, a place with another sizable Pakistani community, but these Pakistanis are largely from Karachi and Hyderabad, and you can tell because of how well integrated they are here.

So I'm not saying all Pakistanis have the same f#ckee up mentality that I saw in UK. But unfortunately, out if all my trips to Pakistan in my adult years, I've seen things there that have put shame in myself for being partially one of them. And even when my father went to Pakistan the third time after a gap of 28 years, he said that these people will never change and that he couldn't tell what had changed for the better within the society.

Yahshi ishlang
emoji28.png
emoji23.png

You are even terrible at faking Ozbek. How sad for you, Indian.

Instead of claiming your own lineage, why do you guys pretend to be Pakistanis, Central Asians, Arabs, Persians, etc.?

Be proud of what you are and leave us alone.

You'd be surprised how much central Asians share with Pakistan and North-West India.

Indian false flagger

Most of Pakistan's meat related cuisines are central Asian Influenced. Kebobs, samosa, pilau, naan is originally from Iran but came to Pakistan from central Asia.

No they're mate. I know my people better than you [emoji23][emoji23] . You'll meet tajiks who don't speak tajiki but only speak Ozbeki, you'll meet Ozbeks that can't speak Ozbeki and can only speak Russian. They're confused group or people. Have you even been to central Asia. People in Kyrgyzstan don't separate themselves from Kazakhs, but rather call themselves mountain Kazakhs. They're not even close to being nationalistic because they were artificially created by the Russian empire after the conquests of central Asia. There was no such thing as Tajiks, Ozbeks, kyrgyz, turkmen. Kazakh was the only ethnic group that did call themselves by that name, but the rest were known by other names.

Trust me mate, if you ever meet a central Asian, and chances are you won't because they don't immigrate to other countries except for Russia, you would know that they don't believe in nationalism

Lol, what is Ozbeki and Tajiki?

I wasn't born and raised in Pakistan and neither was my dad born or raised there. So I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in a society where I haven't lived. But I have seen Pakistani immigrants, I'm from the country with the largest Pakistani immigrant population in the world, so you can't say I don't have an insight into the Pakistani mentality.

For the last 4 years I've been living in NJ, a place with another sizable Pakistani community, but these Pakistanis are largely from Karachi and Hyderabad, and you can tell because of how well integrated they are here.

So I'm not saying all Pakistanis have the same f#ckee up mentality that I saw in UK. But unfortunately, out if all my trips to Pakistan in my adult years, I've seen things there that have put shame in myself for being partially one of them. And even when my father went to Pakistan the third time after a gap of 28 years, he said that these people will never change and that he couldn't tell what had changed for the better within the society.

Why don't you make your own opinion?

you clearly went to Islamabad and Lahore. How were things there?

I made a thread to educate people of this forum about the people of Central Asia. You must be some next level paranoid idiot if you're trying to find some conspiracy in the middle of this.

Clearly someone like you doesn't know much about Central Asians and who and what we are.

But I shouldn't have expected anything less from a p@ki. Can't educate those who don't have an intellect to begin with. I'm 1/4 Pakistani and I'm proud of it, this thread was to show my other half of my lineage because Pakistani don't know as much as they claim about Central Asians.

So you are half or quarter Pakistani but once inflamed by a Pakistani then they become P@ki LOL

You should change your name from pan-Islamic Pakistan to pan-retarded Pakistan [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji2398]Unts like you haven't traveled the world and think they know it all.

Maybe you should go check out my my comment where I actually provided proof of actually visiting Pakistan and even going to Faisal mosque [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah your right I'm a secret Indian who somehow snuck into Pakistan with my brother and Dad and started pretending I'm a tourist [emoji23][emoji28]

Dumb mofos like you cannot fathom reality and truth and want to remain ignorant

I dare you to comment how I was able to take pictures in Pakistan with the geotag saying the picture was taken in Pakistan.

You said what is Ozbeki and Tajiki, they're the names of the languages of Ozbekistan and Tajikistan you wannabe intellectual.

Shut the f*ck up you village goat f#cker, go back to your wadera [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So you know some big words in Urdu (probably learned from this forum,) speak make believe Ozbek from Google translate, and insist on calling out only Pakistanis and including Northwest India everything you talk about Pakistan, as if we are similar in any way.

You and your buddy @OsmanAli98 are not real Pakistanis. When you insult Pakistanis, you don't prove you are us, just that you are obsessed with us and changing us.

I am 100% sure you are an Indian.

Why don't you make your own opinion?

you clearly went to Islamabad and Lahore. How were things there?
I didn't go to Lahore. I went once over a decade ago when I was young, only thing I remember is that place was on fire. I'm not built for that kind of weather LoL [emoji23]

I went to Islamabad, Rawalpindi, murree, Gilgit Baltistan, faisalabad and abbotabad.

Like I said before the people of Pakistan will beat any country when it comes to hospitality, I've been to almost 50 countries and I can say that I haven't been treated more comfortably by strangers in Pakistan than anywhere else in the world

That being said. The attitudes of the people against non Muslims, and even how the sunnis openly talk shit about Shias and accuse them of being loyal to Iran, and how misogynistic the society is. I've hear from the mouths of the common folks in the streets of Rawalpindi how they don't approve of honor killing but also that they think it's not a bad thing . I've been around Pakistanis who think they're f*cking PhD professors in political science and start making weird conspiracies against everything wrong with their country rather than admitting that they're to blame for their country's condition. They want to blame Jews, Shias, qadianis, Americans, and pretty much anyone but themselves. And this phenomenon is not common among just the elders, but even more among the young folks who are all bunch of keyboard jihadi warriors with a degree but no brain.

I made more money when I was 15 having my own eBay store than half the Pakistani youth who are in their mid 20s with master's degree and they think they're the best country in the world. People of Pakistan need to come back down from the sky and come back down to reality because their country is a shilthole, and it's their job to fix it.

So you are half or quarter Pakistani but once inflamed by a Pakistani then they become P@ki LOL
I'm quarter p@ki, I call my mates p@kis and no one seams to mind. You should go to Bradford, leads, Manchester, Glasgow, and Liverpool and see how many people of Pakistani descent use the term p@ki. It's common to us it. No one wants to say the whole thing, people from Ozbekistan are not Ozbekistani, they're Ozbeks. People from Afghanistan are not Afghanistani, they're Afghans. So it's more proper to call people from Pakistan as P@kis.

Ah! Honest and hard-talking Joe. If I may return the back-handed compliment, that you have the word "professional" under your forum name is most fitting. Hope you're keeping well.

An Indian defending an Indian hiding as a Pakistani. It is to be expected.

False flaggers have gotten too many on this forum.

I didn't go to Lahore. I went once over a decade ago when I was young, only thing I remember is that place was on fire. I'm not built for that kind of weather LoL [emoji23]

I went to Islamabad, Rawalpindi, murree, Gilgit Baltistan, faisalabad and abbotabad.

Like I said before the people of Pakistan will beat any country when it comes to hospitality, I've been to almost 50 countries and I can say that I haven't been treated more comfortably by strangers in Pakistan than anywhere else in the world

That being said. The attitudes of the people against non Muslims, and even how the sunnis openly talk shit about Shias and accuse them of being loyal to Iran, and how misogynistic the society is. I've hear from the mouths of the common folks in the streets of Rawalpindi how they don't approve of honor killing but also that they think it's not a bad thing . I've been around Pakistanis who think they're f*cking PhD professors in political science and start making weird conspiracies against everything wrong with their country rather than admitting that they're to blame for their country's condition. They want to blame Jews, Shias, qadianis, Americans, and pretty much anyone but themselves. And this phenomenon is not common among just the elders, but even more among the young folks who are all bunch of keyboard jihadi warriors with a degree but no brain.

I made more money when I was 15 having my own eBay store than half the Pakistani youth who are in their mid 20s with master's degree and they think they're the best country in the world. People of Pakistan need to come back down from the sky and come back down to reality because their country is a shilthole, and it's their job to fix it.

Pakistanis are a gullible folk in good and bad ways and this is how foreign powers in the last 70 years have used Pakistan as pawn in the chessboard for geo political designs

So you are going to ask us for our passports or NICOP cards to prove our Pakistaniness man you have become more cringe in recent times

So you know some big words in Urdu (probably learned from this forum,) speak make believe Ozbek from Google translate, and insist on calling out only Pakistanis and including Northwest India everything you talk about Pakistan, as if we are similar in any way.

You and your buddy @OsmanAli98 are not real Pakistanis. When you insult Pakistanis, you don't prove you are us, just that you are obsessed with us and changing us.

Pakistanis like you are the Dominicans of the Indian Subcontinent, just like Dominicans swear to God that they're different than the Puerto Ricans even though they have the same culture music dance cuisines, dumb p@kis like you think you're middle easterners when you ain't [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Y'all think it's a whole different world once you cross that border into India, not realising it's the same people just different religion. The speak the same language, dance the same way, eat the same food. You dumbass don't even know how similar you are to North-West Indians.

Just like Pakistani pakhtun are more Similar to the Afghani pakhtuns than they are to Pakistani punjabis,

I didn't learn Urdu from this forum, I learned it from my grandfather, and you think that my Ozbek is make believe, I thought you p@kis were central Asians, you needed Google translate to find out what I said [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I thought you were all Turkic descent and could speak fluent Turkic Languages.

Looks like it all backfired on you.

Translate this. Past zabej padla jebanaja
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm quarter p@ki, I call my mates p@kis and no one seams to mind. You should go to Bradford, leads, Manchester, Glasgow, and Liverpool and see how many people of Pakistani descent use the term p@ki. It's common to us it. No one wants to say the whole thing, people from Ozbekistan are not Ozbekistani, they're Ozbeks. People from Afghanistan are not Afghanistani, they're Afghans. So it's more proper to call people from Pakistan as P@kis.

Go back to (Northwest) India.

Turn around and don't look back. No matter what Pakistanis call themselves, it is no concern of yours.

You have to understand: you are dealing with very sensitive souls. They cannot handle being contradicted, even if it is done reasonably. At the moment, your exchange is with the most open of them all; the others you will encounter will straightaway classify you as an Indian.

That doesn't mean that you are from India, or have Indian parents, or any other links with India.

In the code that is currently in use, it is someone who does not fall into line with the current consensus, and dares to question the acceptable thinking.

And most funniest example is where they are even saying one Indonesian guy as Indian too...

If I'm an Indian then how did I take these pictures??? And btw I can send you a lot more. I'll send you a video I took inside the mosque during maghrib prayers. How did an Indian get inside the national mosque of Pakistan????
Screenshot_20200430-174904.jpeg
Screenshot_20200430-174910.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom