What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realize after watching the video that Kazaktan has very larger territory

Because it is hypocritical to cry over Indians moving into Indian occupied Kashmir when Pakistan is doing the same in Azad Kashmir.
Listen mate, whatever personal beef you're getting off you're chest, no problem, but your analogy between one sovereign nation imposing its will from its own capital on a semiautonomous state and a second sovereign nation negotiating and seeking popular agreement with the elected local representatives of a semiautonomous state is laughable.

You yourself alluded to this singular crucial disparity between the relationships of Pakistan and India with the kashmiri people elsewhere in the thread you referenced.

So aside from your flawed analogy, which will be challenged, nobody really cares what you rant about - hey, it's your thread after all.

Why are you quiet now??? Why not ask me a question about Pakistan that only a p@ki would know??

Is it because you know I'll own you. Don't make accusations you can't prove and don't start an argument you can't finish. Maybe your parents didn't teach you that growing up, so let me educate you.

I dare you to ask me so I can show you humility boy
In word which is known as globel village getting this info is very easy,you don't own nothing turd,behave and mind yourself,you must know nitwit, a Pakistani never likes being called P@ki,because it's a derogatory term.

Listen mate, whatever personal beef you're getting off you're chest, no problem, but your analogy between one sovereign nation imposing its will from its own capital on a semiautonomous state and a second sovereign nation negotiating and seeking popular agreement with the elected local representatives of a semiautonomous state is laughable.

You yourself alluded to this singular crucial disparity between the relationships of Pakistan and India with the kashmiri people elsewhere in the thread you referenced.

So aside from your flawed analogy, which will be challenged, nobody really cares what you rant about - hey, it's your thread after all.
He is only Pakistani on earth, who dined in Rawalpindi and had coffee in Bahria town but doesn't knows that P@ki is a derogatory term.

Most of Pakistan's meat related cuisines are central Asian Influenced. Kebobs, samosa, pilau, naan is originally from Iran but came to Pakistan from central Asia.
that's what RSS Nazis say too that central asian aryans and whatnot. i cannot imagine that no one thought of meat eating central asians
Trust me mate, if you ever meet a central Asian, and chances are you won't because they don't immigrate to other countries except for Russia, you would know that they don't believe in nationalism
they're all happy in their countries. so much nationalism.

I'm allowed to have my opinion as you are allowed to have your opinion on this forum, you can't tell me my opinion is flawed and I can't tell you your opinion is flawed. But I will call out hypocrisy wherever I see it. Whether it's from a Pakistani or Indian. If you don't like that, then leave this forum.

Just because I'm part p@ki don't mean I blindly support everything they do, hell no, I will call them out when I see they're wrong.

And you can call me Indian because of that, won't make no difference to me. I know who I am and I'm proud of it.

I'm allowed to have my opinion as you are allowed to have your opinion on this forum, you can't tell me my opinion is flawed and I can't tell you your opinion is flawed. But I will call out hypocrisy wherever I see it. Whether it's from a Pakistani or Indian. If you don't like that, then leave this forum.

Just because I'm part p@ki don't mean I blindly support everything they do, hell no, I will call them out when I see they're wrong.

And you can call me Indian because of that, won't make no difference to me. I know who I am and I'm proud of it.
I didn't call you "Indian". I don't think Indians would want to claim you to be honest even if you did have some connection to India. Maybe we should call you Kulbushan?

I didn't call you "Indian". I don't think Indians would want to claim you to be honest even if you did have some connection to India. Maybe we should call you Kulbushan?
Ohh you know uncle Kulbushan??? [emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]

Last time I saw him he said he's going on a business trip somewhere in the middle East [emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ohh you know uncle Kulbushan??? [emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]

Last time I saw him he said he's going on a business trip somewhere in the middle East [emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You have to understand: you are dealing with very sensitive souls. They cannot handle being contradicted, even if it is done reasonably. At the moment, your exchange is with the most open of them all; the others you will encounter will straightaway classify you as an Indian.

That doesn't mean that you are from India, or have Indian parents, or any other links with India.

In the code that is currently in use, it is someone who does not fall into line with the current consensus, and dares to question the acceptable thinking.

You have to understand: you are dealing with very sensitive souls. They cannot handle being contradicted, even if it is done reasonably. At the moment, your exchange is with the most open of them all; the others you will encounter will straightaway classify you as an Indian.

That doesn't mean that you are from India, or have Indian parents, or any other links with India.

In the code that is currently in use, it is someone who does not fall into line with the current consensus, and dares to question the acceptable thinking.
Ah! Honest and hard-talking Joe. If I may return the back-handed compliment, that you have the word "professional" under your forum name is most fitting. Hope you're keeping well.

Mate I understand what you're saying. But my whole life I was classified as Kurdish by p@kis because I grew up in a Turk/Kurd part of the town and had no Pakistani friends and couldn't speak Urdu until I was 16. Me and Pakistanis have never seen eye to eye and I'm fine with it, I'm glad I didn't grow up in a narrow-minded society that refuses to see it's faults and mistakes and always blames others for their misfortune, whether is yehudis or Indians or Americans or Shia Iran or Martians, they want to blame everyone but themselves for the mess that is Pakistan.

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive but it's the Truth. Allah doesn't help a nation until those people help themselves up first.

The biggest fallacy that some people make these days is that they often consider the "modern population" living in any given place as if it is the exact same population that lived in that place at various points in history. The modern people living for example in Uzbekstan are not the same people as th people living in the age of the Timur for example because Uzbek nomadic tribes came much later to what is now called "Uzbekstan" and their earlier homeland was somewhere in Kazakhastan. Similarly before Timur the people who lived in what is now called "Uzbekstan" were yet another people the so-called "Khwarazmian" and so on and so forth. In the lands of central asia populations got replaced after every few centuries. The situation has only now changed due to modern age international border restrictions. Same is the case with most of other countries, people have been much more mobile in the past than they are credited for in every region of the world . The survival of humans in a given place was not as easy as it looks now in the modern scientific and technological prosperous age. There was no fix place for people to live for eternity in the past primitive human societies, they had to move or they were forced to move due to various social and natural causes.

For more detailed information, watch this informative brief video

Ah! Honest and hard-talking Joe. If I may return the back-handed compliment, that you have the word "professional" under your forum name is most fitting. Hope you're keeping well.

Thank you so much, earning my daily bread, as you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom