What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 countries over course of a lifetime or in recent years over course of my lifetime I only been to 10 and which region you been to the most

You're right. I do use the P word liberally, probably because until I few years ago, I didn't see myself as anything other than British because of how mix I am. But I took time and went through all my heritages and connect with them. But because growing up in a house where slurs were common, such as p@kis which my dad used against fresh of the boat Pakistanis who refused to integrate, or Chinamen for Asians who came after the handover when tens of thousands of Hong Kong Chinese came to UK, it became normal to say those terms. And you have to know, my dad didn't grow up in a Pakistani community, he grew up in a small village outside of Glasgow where even till this day, there are only 3 non white non Christian families, one of them being ours. He didn't see himself as Pakistani or Afghan, he saw himself as British. And the same goes for me.

Let's not pretend that punjabis don't have ethnic slur names for sindhis or pakhtuns, or that pakhtuns do t have ethnic slurs for punjabis or balochis. You all do it aswell. I've heard it here within the Pakistani community.

I apologise if I came off as aggressive, but when elders on this forum forget where there place is, it's becomes my responsibility to put them back where they belong. Age doesn't give you respect, your character gives you respect.

But thanks for the honest and respectful comment.

I lived in Scotland for a number of years. I am familiar with Glasgow.

that is well and good, you did not use any abusing language to the member disagree with you. on the other hand OP is proud of using slurs.

Thank you.

ignorance is a bliss...
all that pride of being British with comprehension issues. His comments are based on your comments, but still he did not resort to personal attacks and insults....but you did, respond to him without using personal attacks and abuses.
your rants overshadow everything else and invited aggressive responses.

I ignored your abusive posts as well, with personal attacks.

again, you and your father do not consider yourselves as Pakistanis, so what do you care.
Pakistanis consider overseas Pakistanis as equal Pakistanis, but not the once who do not consider themselves Pakistanis and abuse them, because they feel they are living in Gora land so they are better then others.

I obtained Pakistani nationality because I want to preserve my history and maintain ties with Azad Jammu and Kashmir, and Pakistan.

Insha Allah, if I get the opportunity then I will try to obtain Afghan nationality too.

That’s so low of this person. People need at least to understand one thing, this place isn’t twitter or Facebook. I hope he gets a ban.
You didnt bother to comment on the numerous unsubstantiated slurs and abuses and false accusations but when he proved them all wrong albeit with some sarcasm and rightful arrogance you want him banned !!! Increase your tolerance level.

You got me, my real name is Sanjay Kumar panday Prasad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I work for R.A.W.R it's like raw but with more randis [emoji23][emoji28]

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thank you for you and others for defending me. I'm not happy as to how I responded. But if you accuse a man of something, you best believe he will respond back with fury and truthfully . Now he ran away from this thread because he realized that he couldn't respond to me taking a picture of my NICOP and sending it to him.

He forced me to do that and showed him humility.
People have made way taller and irresponsible claims with even lower or no evidence. Its less about if you can back up your words and more about if you can bend your back in praise.

I made a thread to educate people of this forum about the people of Central Asia. You must be some next level paranoid idiot if you're trying to find some conspiracy in the middle of this.

Clearly someone like you doesn't know much about Central Asians and who and what we are.

But I shouldn't have expected anything less from a p@ki. Can't educate those who don't have an intellect to begin with. I'm 1/4 Pakistani and I'm proud of it, this thread was to show my other half of my lineage because Pakistani don't know as much as they claim about Central Asians.
Ok, now I understand you better. Thanks for the explanation.

It is true I dont know much and I am happy to learn more.. However, in this day and age I feel that lineages and racial origins are not that important anymore in terms of who we are but they do have historical value that needs to be preserved.

However, I respect your lineage and origin and much respect to all the diverse races of this world.

that is well and good, you did not use any abusing language to the member disagree with you. on the other hand OP is proud of using slurs.

ignorance is a bliss...
all that pride of being British with comprehension issues. His comments are based on your comments, but still he did not resort to personal attacks and insults....but you did, respond to him without using personal attacks and abuses.
your rants overshadow everything else and invited aggressive responses.

I ignored your abusive posts as well, with personal attacks.

again, you and your father do not consider yourselves as Pakistanis, so what do you care.
Pakistanis consider overseas Pakistanis as equal Pakistanis, but not the once who do not consider themselves Pakistanis and abuse them, because they feel they are living in Gora land so they are better then others.

I still uphold my view that he is faking this. More will be revealed with time by himself.

If you want to see the reality. Think about this one question, what kind of Pakistani supports India's claim on Kashmir? Those and other questions need to be answered.

Further look at the protection and support he is getting from known enemies of Pakistan and Pakistanis on this forum. You will know him through there as well.

Now during his abusive diatribes, he referred to me as a village wadera, although I clearly told him I am Punjabi. Lol.

As to the rest of the members.. Those who present themselves as innocent are not so, judge people by their words and agendas.

As for the abusers, they will continue fighting and abusing members who disagree with them on Kashmir and India. As India suffers more diplomatic failures, they will get more desperate. This is no surprise, they will scour the forum for our posts to discredit Pakistanis any chance they get. @masterchief_mirza @undercover JIX @PakistaniJunior @Hiptullha @Sine Nomine @ARMalik @Crusher

The best way to find out the real identity of someone is to simply see their posts. No one can hide forever.

I have revealed to Mods many Indian members who had been hiding in Pakistani and other flags, reported those IDs, and appropriate action was taken.

Last edited:
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Salahuddin Ayyubi @OsmanAli98 @Sine Nomine @masterchief_mirza

AoA

This is a really long thread. Couldn't go through every page as i am short of time, however what I'm seeing isn't good and since this is the holy month of Ramadan I would advise all to stay off the forum for the duration of this month at the least. Spend your time doing something spiritually beneficial during this sacred month rather than calling each other derogatory names.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Salahuddin Ayyubi @OsmanAli98 @Sine Nomine @masterchief_mirza

AoA

This is a really long thread. Couldn't go through every page as i am short of time, however what I'm seeing isn't good and since this is the holy month of Ramadan I would advise all to stay off the forum for the duration of this month at the least. Spend your time doing something spiritually beneficial during this sacred month rather than calling each other derogatory names.

Don't share any personal details with this guy or they will be used against you. Check post #87.

That is what I wanted you to see.

I still uphold my view that he is faking this. More will be revealed with time by himself.

If you want to see the reality. Think about this one question, what kind of Pakistani supports India's claim on Kashmir? Those and other questions need to be answered.

Further look at the protection and support he is getting from known enemies of Pakistan and Pakistanis on this forum. You will know him through there as well.

Now during his abusive diatribes, he referred to me as a village wadera, although I clearly told him I am Punjabi. Lol.

As to the rest of the members.. Those who present themselves as innocent are not so, judge people by their words and agendas.

As for the abusers, they will continue fighting and abusing members who disagree with them on Kashmir and India. As India suffers more diplomatic failures, they will get more desperate. This is no surprise, they will scour the forum for our posts to discredit Pakistanis any chance they get. @masterchief_mirza @undercover JIX @PakistaniJunior @Hiptullha @Sine Nomine @ARMalik @Crusher

The best way to find out the real identity of someone is to simply see their posts. No one can hide forever.

I have revealed to Mods many Indian members who had been hiding in Pakistani and other flags, reported those IDs, and appropriate action was taken.

I think if you look at his history far back enough you'll see he's Pakistani. He's just an annoying attention-seeking user.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you look at his history far back enough you'll see he's Pakistani. He's just an annoying attention-seeking cunt.

Allahu Alim. Other 3/4, 7/8, 15/16, etc. Could be anything else, even Indian. We don't know anything about him actually. I am always cautious of these Pakistanis who can't speak a hint of Urdu, Punjabi, Pukhto, etc.

I am not too concerned anymore. Next time he will not abuse Pakistani national identity, rubbish our claim to Kashmir, or uplift Indian propaganda.

50 countries over course of a lifetime or in recent years over course of my lifetime I only been to 10 and which region you been to the most
48 countries, most of them are in Europe and South East Asia. And it was over the course of my life, the least visited region would have to be South America, although I have been to many of the Caribbean nation's.

I lived in Scotland for a number of years. I am familiar with Glasgow.

I obtained Pakistani nationality because I want to preserve my history and maintain ties with Azad Jammu and Kashmir, and Pakistan.

Insha Allah, if I get the opportunity then I will try to obtain Afghan nationality too.
Oh nice, where abouts in Scotland did you live.
?

AoA

Oh nice, where abouts in Scotland did you live.
?

Southside. I worked for a property company. So, I am familiar with the areas.
Alhamdulillah.

West End is nice. I remember "Behisht". A Persian restaurant on Great Western Road.

Pollokshields. A predominantly Pakistani area. Quite a lot of people from Faisalabad and nearby areas in Glasgow. They have relatives in Manchester.

Last edited:
I think if you look at his history far back enough you'll see he's Pakistani. He's just an annoying attention-seeking cunt.
Annoying attention seeking would indicate that I forced any of you to come to my thread, I didn't, you all came on your own free will and chose to comment on your own free will.

The most ignorant mentality a person can have is to assume that everyone think just like he or she does.

Not all Pakistanis think the same, not all of us support the establishment, not all of us are happy of how the country had been a sh!thole whereas other poorer countries have surpassed it.

Not all Pakistanis worship the military, or ISI. Get that out of your head. We're not all the same.

I'm not a blind follower of anyone, I make my own analysis and conclusion, I don't need some establishment propaganda telling me who's right and who's wrong. Stop thinking of votes, think of the kashmiris.

Southside. I worked for a property company. So, I am familiar with the areas.
Alhamdulillah.

West End is nice. I remember "Behisht". A Persian restaurant on Great Western Road.

Pollokshields. A predominantly Pakistani area. Quite a lot of people from Faisalabad and nearby areas in Glasgow. They have relatives in Manchester.
Oh nice. West end is nice. The areas was too posh for my taste LoL

I avoided polllokshields because of all the immigrants, unless I wanted some nice food [emoji28]

Do you remember kebabish at Victoria road, that was owned by one of my dad's close mates. Loved the food over there.

My family moved into the city for a shirt time, we lived in giffnock, east Renfrewshire in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood. They gave us a lot of trouble for living there so we left 3 years later back to our hometown in Lanark.

Oh nice. West end is nice. The areas was too posh for my taste LoL

I avoided polllokshields because of all the immigrants, unless I wanted some nice food [emoji28]

Do you remember kebabish at Victoria road, that was owned by one of my dad's close mates. Loved the food over there.

My family moved into the city for a shirt time, we lived in giffnock, east Renfrewshire in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood. They gave us a lot of trouble for living there so we left 3 years later back to our hometown in Lanark.

Alhamdulillah. I have been to Kebabish on Victoria Road, and to Behisht on Great Western Road. Also, to Village Curry House on Nelson Street. I think the food at Village Curry House was good.

I worked in North Lanarkshire too. Also, I went to the University of Glasgow. Although, not for a very long time as I was working full-time. The University of Glasgow and the University of Stirling are amidst beautiful surroundings.

Alhamdulillah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom