What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
munna, may be I am overseas more then your age.....25+ Years...

and what reasoning you are giving is not to be proud of, because it shows you have accepted the slur as normal, few generations in slavery kills the germs ..lol or remote feelings of freedom...for some weak and wanna be goras....slur/insult etc will remain as is, only you weaklings will become immune / comfortable with it....

but what you will know, you wanted to become one of them so have to pay the price.....
Do you know what p@ki means, it means Pure. Whenever I got called p@ki by a white person (which was rare) I simply educated them and thanked them for calling me pure in my language, and then they realized it and didn't use it against me again.

That's how you fight back, you spent 25+ years overseas and you still have the easily offended mentality of typical Pakistanis. I'm sure at your age fighting back isn't an option, people at your age accept it and don't see any point in changing. But we the young ones aren't easily offended and we fight back.

Do you know what p@ki means, it means Pure. Whenever I got called p@ki by a white person (which was rare) I simply educated them and thanked them for calling me pure in my language, and then they realized it and didn't use it against me again.

That's how you fight back, you spent 25+ years overseas and you still have the easily offended mentality of typical Pakistanis. I'm sure at your age fighting back isn't an option, people at your age accept it and don't see any point in changing. But we the young ones aren't easily offended and we fight back.
nice way to comfort yourself......for smart once does not matter what it means in some other language...what matters is in what context and intent it is being widely used in a culture......you are not fighting back...you fell on your knee and accepted it...and making excuses to fool yourself.

@El Sidd mian need you here, some intellectual level debate is going on.....stay and learn something ...dharna planning baad mae kar lena....tu bara handsome nathu khan...

mera dharna iski baqi 3/4th wo bhi Pakistani bana dega.

what do you when someone is more motivated to hate oneself than you can ever? kitna aap bebas mahsoos kar rahe honge hahaha

he is just trying further sunni shia differences to get support.....lots and lots Sunnis with Raza name...

what you expect....1/4 Pakistani.....what kind of thing it is???? 1/2 was acceptable lol ye kon sa manjan hai.....get some pics and prove your nationality..

EXACTLY.

Now this sectarian discussion would incite hatred...and he is making a lot of things up.

You never prove your nationality to someone who consistently question it.

I don't do indirect comments. If I have to say something to you, I can do that directly to you. Did I say something to you ?No. The 'extraforum' collusion that you referred here was about a real and existing issue involving some members and I only pointed that out.
As a 'Professional' , you know that the general norm in the 'profession' is to provide the feedbacks right on the spot as soon as it happens. Why didn't you ask me on the spot ? I would rather have a meaningful discussion with my enemy counterparts than with one of my own who is a bad behaving bigot. I have a 30 years of long working experience with Indian civil-military bureaucracy, if you don't know.

No, I didn't know, and here is your comment, for you to mull over. If this real and existing issue applied to me, I have every right to wonder. If it didn't apply to me, I have even more cause to wonder.

Permanent banning should be exclusively reserved for the 'strategic abusers' who have ulterior motives and agendas while using PDF as a vehicle in order to advance their hidden strategic objectives. These are usually anti-Pakistan and anti-society in nature. These are the ones who regularly play victims once their hidden agendas come closer to exposure.

Then there are misbehaving and bad-mouthed people who attack the messengers rather than discussing the topics in logical and civilized manners. They must be smartly spanked with no hesitation to show their aukat.

As for my providing feedback right away, I do not participate in mob exercises any more; time was when I used to defend my point of view vigorously, but it no longer seems worth it. You will forgive me for refusing to describe any Pakistani member, even those with the most egregious behaviour, as an 'enemy'. If I thought so about any of them, I would not be here. I am no hypocrite, and come from a family that has never hesitated to speak its mind, not counting the cost - and that has been heavy.

Perhaps this point is being laboured too much; the pain caused was short-lived, the humiliation, as is evident, lasted longer. Ultimately, it does not matter; it will be a black day when I let others set my standards; it is for them to set their own.

mera dharna iski baqi 3/4th wo bhi Pakistani bana dega.

what do you when someone is more motivated to hate oneself than you can ever? kitna aap bebas mahsoos kar rahe honge hahaha

aap jaisa insaan hosla harta hua acha nahi lagta....oth jawana...

these are not snowflakes.@mugwop

next time when you meet a 1/2th a Pakistani, try calling him that man. I believe in experiences not talks.

report back with pictures too cause we all sadist now are we then

nice way to comfort yourself......for smart once does not matter what it means in some other language...what matters is in what context and intent it is being widely used in a culture......you are not fighting back...you fell on your knee and accepted it...and making excuses to fool yourself.
I understand mate. You came to a foreign country and were scared of the dangerous white people so you avoid fighting back, I understand, you remind me of all the corner store uncle's I used to get my cigarettes from, they never wanted to piss of the whites. I'm 2nd generation, unlike you, I'm not scared of no big scary white man. You probably thought they would send you back if you dared to stand up to them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Another racial slur than became normal is Chinamen in the UK. It's extremely taboo to say that in the US. But we say it openly back home and I can't remember the last time an Asian person got offended. So man up and take your balls out of your purse.

Don't be scared of the white man uncle [emoji23]

EXACTLY.

Now this sectarian discussion would incite hatred...and he is making a lot of things up.

You never prove your nationality to someone who consistently question it.
He is confused wanna be.....there are so many more.....fighting back by accepting...

Just remember 3 stages when you see/face injustice....

History about my people to fight to another fight to Shia Sunni debate to fight again to couple of bans to thread closed...all escalated very quickly. kewl.

On a lighter note* you know the very wrong Raza.

I am a huge fan of his, from my PTH days. When he was in Calcutta, I was unluckily in Delhi, just that day or two; when he came to Delhi, I was back in Calcutta :cry:

RHR or Septic Tank is someone I love very dearly.

I suppose I have damned myself in your eyes permanently.

This is why you don’t generalize without any knowledge. So many people I know with name Hassan, Ali, and Hussain and according to your logic, they must be Shia? Of course not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom