What's new

History about My people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand mate. You came to a foreign country and were scared of the dangerous white people so you avoid fighting back, I understand, you remind me of all the corner store uncle's I used to get my cigarettes from, they never wanted to piss of the whites. I'm 2nd generation, unlike you, I'm not scared of no big scary white man. You probably thought they would send you back if you dared to stand up to them
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Another racial slur than became normal is Chinamen in the UK. It's extremely taboo to say that in the US. But we say it openly back home and I can't remember the last time an Asian person got offended. So man up and take your balls out of your purse.

Don't be scared of the white man uncle
emoji23.png
Urdu ka parchaar hamara aiynee haq hai

I am a huge fan of his, from my PTH days. When he was in Calcutta, I was unluckily in Delhi, just that day or two; when he came to Delhi, I was back in Calcutta :cry:

RHR or Septic Tank is someone I love very dearly.

I suppose I have damned myself in your eyes permanently.

Just out of curiosity and interest. Are you Pashtun or Pakhtun? Thank you.

yeh ak bekar zuban hai yeh Ashiqui mashoqi ke liye hai bus feat. Sir Mastan the Great

garaj chamak kay sath jf thunder unki qismet per baras raha hai.

kafi nahi hai zalimo

I understand mate. You came to a foreign country and were scared of the dangerous white people so you avoid fighting back, I understand, you remind me of all the corner store uncle's I used to get my cigarettes from, they never wanted to piss of the whites. I'm 2nd generation, unlike you, I'm not scared of no big scary white man. You probably thought they would send you back if you dared to stand up to them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Another racial slur than became normal is Chinamen in the UK. It's extremely taboo to say that in the US. But we say it openly back home and I can't remember the last time an Asian person got offended. So man up and take your balls out of your purse.

Don't be scared of the white man uncle [emoji23]
excuses again.....its because of all the uncles....turds like you came to life and are able to bad talk them....

If you are a Muslim, remember....3 stages of Imaan...or for any self respecting person.....what the will do when face slur/injustice......

accepting the insult and be cool with it is nice way to fight back and be brave.....how deluded you can be....

History about my people to fight to another fight to Shia Sunni debate to fight again to couple of bans to thread closed...all escalated very quickly. kewl.
How the hell am I enticing Sunni Shia sectarian debate saying certain names are more common in certain sects than they are in other.

You are a next level paranoid individual. You need help, you're more than free to leave this thread. No one is forcing you to be here.

I am a huge fan of his, from my PTH days. When he was in Calcutta, I was unluckily in Delhi, just that day or two; when he came to Delhi, I was back in Calcutta :cry:

nature was protecting you from potential nurture harm.lol

garaj chamak kay sath jf thunder unki qismet per baras raha hai.

kafi nahi hai zalimo

Aur nazreen yeh main Hawaon main. :D

How the hell am I enticing Sunni Shia sectarian debate saying certain names are more common in certain sects than they are in other.

You are a next level paranoid individual. You need help, you're more than free to leave this thread. No one is forcing you to be here.

why are you so intolerant?

come live in Pakistan. Learn tolerance from Raza Sultan Singh, a Bengali preacher in Pasni.

Just out of curiosity and interest. Are you Pashtun or Pakhtun? Thank you.

I?

Putting it plainly, I am - in their eyes - cannon fodder for the Pakhtun or the Punjabi. I am a Small Dark Rice Eater, a Bengali. You will find a dickhead flying two British flags who always has an ethnic insult to offer, morning, day or night.

My father was officially the protector of the Kabuliwallahs in our city, and their Bara Khana every New Year was a treat. Other than that, some of my closest friends are Pakhtun; one of them is a Sadozai, and the most learned in matters of Islamic history that I have had the pleasure of knowing.

My Phraand is so brave and strong....he is proving it by enjoying insults and laughing with them....

i told him we don't wear labels from outside proudly like Enndians.

He won't listen. isko Dhaka bhej do bolo jitna azaad karaya uska 1/4th rakh le

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom