What's new

Historical Chicken price 55 rupees increase in just 1 day under pmln govt

99% eat Farmi chicken, poverty is rampant nobody cares how they are raised, the only concern is Price/Kg😔

That is sad but normal is most poor countries. It is really sad to see videos of these chickens. That can't even move around much, sit in their own poo, live in suffocating body heat from neighbors, and don't develop legs to even stand up properly.

Does govt control Chicken price in Pakistan? Heard a new thing.

Does govt control Chicken price in Pakistan? Heard a new thing.

Govt. doesn't control prices but controlling inflation and mafias is overall job of government. Normally in summer price of Chicken becomes low because it's not wedding season and hence reduction in demand.

Chicken prices are controlled by the owners of chicken breeders and the Sharifs have the biggest poultry business in this sector. They are trying to milk the awaam dry before they are kicked out in the next elections imo.

Yup that is true. They are trying to make as much money as they can
Sharif family destroyed the poultry business while in their tenure they introduced the one dish party for others and for themselves never adopted it.

In pre one dish era, small farmers were surviving even keeping a flock of 1000~2000 broilers birds, demand was high, and the feed was not so costly. Now for small farmers, it is only a distant dream.

There is a way out if small farmers start to think out of the box:
  • Small farmers produce and market their products themselves to the end-user eliminating the middle mafia.
  • Preparing their own feed for the flock will save them huge overheads. After day old chicks, feed is the main investment in poultry farming.
  • Introduce value addition based on the product at cart outlets like Tikka/Sajji/Chicken Corn Soup/Karahi etc.
  • Must market in their local areas to avoid sky-rocketing transportation/fuel costs.
Now poultry/feed industries are in the hands of the ruling elite mafia.

Patwari brain when asked a legitimate question:

062819_SED_BSOD_Fig2_mobile.png
I dont think their brain even runs windows, maybe MS-DOS.

who ever holds big business in poultry set the price.

Chicken is expensive because Kukri is our CM nowadays :lol:

download (1).jpg

Lmao jab global inflation ki waja se import ki jane wali chizo ki price barhti thi to app jese log rona dhona karte they.

Ab to local chizo ki prices b barh rehi hain. 😂

Please do tell us which "bad economic policies" led to increases in chicken prices.
This statement is not necessarily directed at you. Interestingly chicken prices world over have gone up. In UK 1 Chicken has gone up crom 3.50£ to 5.0 £. I buy bulk chicken breast for my house. 10 kilo box of chicken breast has shot up from 35£ to 55£. So this is a world wide upsurge in prices. You cannot wear away from international prices as otherwise you will have smuggling or disenchantment. I have no love lost for the SS govtt and think they are a bunch of crooks but this is an international phenomenon.
A

Back
Top Bottom