What's new

Historical Chicken price 55 rupees increase in just 1 day under pmln govt

This statement is not necessarily directed at you. Interestingly chicken prices world over have gone up. In UK 1 Chicken has gone up crom 3.50£ to 5.0 £. I buy bulk chicken breast for my house. 10 kilo box of chicken breast has shot up from 35£ to 55£. So this is a world wide upsurge in prices. You cannot wear away from international prices as otherwise you will have smuggling or disenchantment. I have no love lost for the SS govtt and think they are a bunch of crooks but this is an international phenomenon.
A

Yes its an international phenomenon, but it just so happens poultry prices and sugar prices shoot up within the first month of this imported government, of which they are heavily involved in both industries.

Yep donkeyeconomcis in action. This is just the start. Their incompetency and theft is legendary.

With such huge street crowds gathering against them you'd think they would be more careful not making people even more angry.

Hunger and anger towards the political class is a very dangerous thing take a look in history e.g. Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

Yep donkeyeconomcis in action. This is just the start. Their incompetency and theft is legendary.

With such huge street crowds gathering against them you'd think they would be more careful not making people even more angry.

Hunger and anger towards the political class is a very dangerous thing take a look in history e.g. Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

I agree and this exactly what is needed to permanently rid of these vermin, but IK is too much of a pacifist to really turn the heat up on these scoundrels. Peaceful protests will never work. He needs to go after the root of this problem, the establishment and judiciary.

I agree and this exactly what is needed to permanently rid of these vermin, but IK is too much of a pacifist to really turn the heat up on these scoundrels. Peaceful protests will never work. He needs to go after the root of this problem, the establishment and judiciary.

I don't think Imran would need to do such a thing. It's just the natural climate and it's getting worse by the second, I'm shocked these delusional lot don't see the danger in it.

They don't have to . Love is blind and people love them

The price of chicken domestically should be the same as the price of it on the international market. If it is less, then increase the price so that farmers are incentivized to produce more and then export extra bit. If it is more, import to bring prices down to the level of the international market.

This statement is not necessarily directed at you. Interestingly chicken prices world over have gone up. In UK 1 Chicken has gone up crom 3.50£ to 5.0 £. I buy bulk chicken breast for my house. 10 kilo box of chicken breast has shot up from 35£ to 55£. So this is a world wide upsurge in prices. You cannot wear away from international prices as otherwise you will have smuggling or disenchantment. I have no love lost for the SS govtt and think they are a bunch of crooks but this is an international phenomenon.
A
Inflation is global phenomenon but when it comes to chicken prices in Pakistan, global inflation hardly is to be blamed.

And price of chicken in UK has gone up due because UK (with 67 million population) imports nearly 480 tonnes of poultry while Pakistan (with 230 million population) imports 540 tonnes.

Most of Pakistani poultry is not imported, it's home grown. Every village in Punjab (atleast central Punjab) has more than one poultry farms.

And your point that stuff is getting expansive on global level is valid and would be applicable to things like cooking oil which is made from Palm Oil which Pakistan imports.

انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون
نہایت دکھ اور افسوس کے ساتھ اطلاع دی جارہی ہے کہ وہ صحافی فوت ہوگئے ہیں جو روزانہ آٹے،چینی،دال،گھی، آلو ، ٹماٹر، پیاز، بیج، کھاد کا ریٹ بتایا کرتے تھے​

1651968165231.png

Inflation is global phenomenon but when it comes to chicken prices in Pakistan, global inflation hardly is to be blamed.

And price of chicken in UK has gone up due because UK (with 67 million population) imports nearly 480 tonnes of poultry while Pakistan (with 230 million population) imports 540 tonnes.

Most of Pakistani poultry is not imported, it's home grown. Every village in Punjab (atleast central Punjab) has more than one poultry farms.

And your point that stuff is getting expansive on global level is valid and would be applicable to things like cooking oil which is made from Palm Oil which Pakistan imports.
All I wanted to say and I have provided proof is that chicken prices have shot up internationally. Commodity prices in UK have gone up 40 % with massive increases in pegrol price from 1.00 to 1.66£ in the last 4 months. This has reflected in prices of vegetables and oil along with Sugar.
Interesting that Pakistan still has to import chicken. I would have thought we would be exporting as there are a lot of poultry farmers Pakistan wide.
A

You do realize you are suggesting total anarchy and civil war. At the end of it all there would be nothing left to pick up, worth calling a country.
A

You do realize you are suggesting total anarchy and civil war. At the end of it all there would be nothing left to pick up, worth calling a country.
A

Back
Top Bottom