What's new

Hindus object selling of shoes inscribed with 'Om' in Tando Adam

Swift action should be taken. I hope the perpetrators did not do this intentionally. Sentiments of all religions as long as those sentiments are not against the State should be respected.
For those who does not want to get confused with Hindu mythology, here is the simple experiment:

cover your ear using an empty vessel and listen to the sound of space

that very sound is prevalent throughout our universe.
That sound is actually blood pulsing through blood vessels in your ears.

Trying to correct your prejudiced toxic thoughts on this matter
Thank a ton for your kind consideration.

BTW I believe that every religion leads to the Supreme therefore I think all religions are equal.

If you find my beliefs prejudiced and toxic then please share your unprejudiced and pure views about other religions.

He said criticize not abuse !!

dont try to twist his words . and yes being a hindu i can critize our gods.:coffee:
My dear indian you can criticize your gods or god but we respect our hindu nationals who dont like abuses or critics and for that matter we must apply 295 a ruoe of law whether you like it or not but our fellow hindu wants that same.

Thank a ton for your kind consideration.

BTW I believe that every religion leads to the Supreme therefore I think all religions are equal.

If you find my beliefs prejudiced and toxic then please share your unprejudiced and pure views about other religions.
There is no need for me to share here anything, I was merely responding to your ridiculous claim and to your unjustified hatred

My dear indian you can criticize your gods or god but we respect our hindu nationals who dont like abuses or critics and for that matter we must apply 295 a ruoe of law whether you like it or not but our fellow hindu wants that same.

And i respect your opinion, Mam :)

i was just trying to point out her bait by twisting Nair Saab's words.

The Hindu community of Sindh is protesting against shopkeepers in Tando Adam city for allegedly selling shoes inscribed with Hindu sacred word ‘Om’.

They have a valid reason to object it. Religious or social sentiments of none should be hurt in any case anywhere. We demand that authorities shud take immediate steps and punish the responsible one even with law of Blasphemy if needed.

There is no need for me to share here anything, I was merely responding to your ridiculous claim and to your unjustified hatred

You got every right to remain silent as anything you say ...... :p:

You find my claims ridiculous, I don't mind al all. you are entitled to your opinion.

BTW I don't hate anything or anybody as everything is created by the same Supreme which both of us pray to ;)

Back
Top Bottom