What's new

Hinduism and Judaism -Similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most majority of people of the regions that now comprises pakistan today , were Buddhists,followers of the philosophy of simple life and non violence of Lord Buddha, more as way of life and different sect of out numerous sects that comes under big umbrella boby called hinduism, than separate religion before the invasion of islam with Bin Quasam and Momud Ghaznavi...yaa guys named a missile after him...what an Irony..

Places like Taxtila,khandhar were prominent centres of education & business in the world before the advent of islam in the region.

The Budhists migrated to areas which are now included in Pakistan just because they were driven out by Hinduism.

Secondly what is wrong with naming our missiles after him?

he was a brave warrior

Judaism & Hinduism are one and the same.

Judaism as an abramaic religion ,they may carry some resemblace only in their rituals be as both being ancient religions e,g role of " fire "in the worshipping.

But Vedic hindu dhrama based on scriptures Gita and Vedas is totally different theology from Judaism.

The Budhists migrated to areas which are now included in Pakistan just because they were driven out by Hinduism.

he was a brave warrior

migrated??

Do u thinks fertile regions around Hindukusk to indus valley were empty that Budhists came and settle down there...:lol:

Dont u know Buddists way of life was spreading in north west ancient india since the days of King Ashoka??

Buddism had been thriving in these area for many centuries with out any conflict with any sect of called Hinduism.. lord Buddha is worshipped in By hindus as the last incarination of lord Vashinu.

"he was a brave warrior"

well if dont find any irony in it ...good for u.

he was a brave warrior

Let me help you,

Most of Pakistani missiles are named after invaders of India.The funny thing is Babar has fought against Ibrahim Lodhi, a Muslim king Same with Nadir Shah, Ghaznavi and Ghauri must have slaughtered a large number of men in the border areas of India, which is presently ''Pakistan''.So you people are naming your missiles after the invaders who attacked you too !

:offtopic:

Jew town in my home town !

5ceb5637357517d57579b7e1a600e715.jpg

6069d8d65fc5c99fedb9f635d3c1b641.jpg

2111c7363f61a4bfc4a336e85968e02d.jpg

6da89377ea71c08e93ae0c7a22ed8379.jpg

Cochin_Jews

Finally, the essence of both traditions is “Atmanah pratikulani paresham na samacharet,” do not do unto others what you do not want to have done to you. Om.
Essence of both tradition is good but why both Israel and India doing opposite to their tradition in Gaza and Kashmir ?
Indian Kashmir is a property of India. We will ensure mandate of Indian constitution and law enforcement at any cost even if it takes million soldiers deployment.

Honest question - Do Pakistanis on this board support proxy infiltration (trained terrorists) in kashmir and harboring of criminals (Dawood et al) of India? Answer only yes or no. Dont want to know the reason and you will not be judged.

As long as India is proxy infiltrating Pakistan yes, otherwise no.....

If you are a Muslim, please read my earlier reply on the page-1 of this thread. Islam has its root in the religion of Ibrahim so do the judaism and christanity. It is not correct to say that without Judaism, there would be no Islam. There are a number of Quranic verses that reject the possible connection between Judaism and Islam.

1. Abraham did not worship Allah.
2. Jews still worship -

God the father - as per christianity
Shalom, Jehovah.....- as per - these are the names of father in Hebrew...and Abraham worshiped those.

Christianity has its roots in Jewism..

Islam is a new belief...which takes parts from Jewism...and parts from Christianity.

Islam is formed for only 1 reason.....to so that Jews are persecuted and then again rise back after 2000 years and then they will win.

Jesus christ was born 33 years before..the 0000AD...and Israel was formed in 1948....it is close to 2000 years. And some say that according to Hebrew calander it is exactly 2000 years. I am not sure about it.

Jews persecuted Jesus christ and crucified him. And they pleded Pilot [The roman king] that "let the sins of crucifying jesus fall on us and our children"

This is exactly why jews were persecuted all over the world...

If hitler hated jews....it was because it was Gods plan...

But now God is with Israel....and as per revelations of bible.....there will be the war or armagadon.

Anti-christ will come and rule for 7 years....but when Jews offer him sacrifice considering him as god....he will not be able to accept it.

Then jews will realise that he is not the Messiah....and they will change

Islam will be destroyed...it was created by god for that very purpose.

Let me help you,

Most of Pakistani missiles are named after invaders of India.The funny thing is Babar has fought against Ibrahim Lodhi, a Muslim king Same with Nadir Shah, Ghaznavi and Ghauri must have slaughtered a large number of men in the border areas of India, which is presently ''Pakistan''.So you people are naming your missiles after the invaders who attacked you too !

Many pakistani members of this forum say that the western powers defeated us, even though we had large numbers etc etc.

But they fail to realise that, "India" then was a collective entity of present India and Pakistan. And the western powers that attacked were Afghans/Arabs.

Moreover, they did not fight with someone who was the King of Entire Indian subcontinent. They fought with smaller kings who ruled may be parts of the subcontinent.

It was the area of Current Pakistan..that was defeated..and converted.

So in a way they are insulting themselves...and that is real fun.

Islam spread by violence...so and will it end with violence...and i belive it has already started.

Maybe so, but there is an intreguing question I do want to ask you. In the Old testament (tora) the god portraites himself as more narcisstic and impatient, while in the new testament he protraites himself more forgiving and gentle. Can you explain the difference.

In rig vedas....it is mentioned that there is no victory without blood.

And it does also say that the Blood of Male has more spiritual strength.

..and it also says that the blood that is sinless is more stronger.

...and that the blood of the first born male is of more value..

This is the reason why hindus sacfrifice male goats...In chandal dam in Jamshedpur...belive me they sacrifice 1 male child..

This is because children are sinless..and their blood has more spiritual strength.

Even now, hindus consider pumkin as sacrifice and inject red colour in it before breaking it.

It is a symbolic sacrifice of blood.

...Now consider all this Jesus christ was a sacrifice. He was sinless [Even Kuran says so], he was firstborn male...and because of his blood our sins are washed...[This is what the bible says]

Now to answe your question....In old testament...FATHER spoke to Abraham/David/Daniel etc. He was rigid.

But in new testament..FATHER..did NOT speak.....the SON [JESUS] spoke to the people...and he has forgiven our sins [even of future generations] already...and that is the reason he is calm and merciful.

Let me know if I can explain this further.

I am a born hindu...Converted to Christainity....

NOT by force...NOT my money....but because I searched the truth.

I bet..if you read new testament fully...you will know it.

I need two favours from the Moderators:
1. Close this thread. From the title, it was always suspect. Now it's been confirmed.
2. Ban X11, or at least present him with a stern warning. The dude has nothing informative to add, and his sole purpose in life seems to be flaming and trolling.

Don't do this for me, do it for the betterment of this board.

1. Abraham did not worship Allah.
2. Jews still worship -

God the father - as per christianity
Shalom, Jehovah.....- as per - these are the names of father in Hebrew...and Abraham worshiped those.

Christianity has its roots in Jewism..

Islam is a new belief...which takes parts from Jewism...and parts from Christianity.

Islam is formed for only 1 reason.....to so that Jews are persecuted and then again rise back after 2000 years and then they will win.

Jesus christ was born 33 years before..the 0000AD...and Israel was formed in 1948....it is close to 2000 years. And some say that according to Hebrew calander it is exactly 2000 years. I am not sure about it.

Jews persecuted Jesus christ and crucified him. And they pleded Pilot [The roman king] that "let the sins of crucifying jesus fall on us and our children"

This is exactly why jews were persecuted all over the world...

If hitler hated jews....it was because it was Gods plan...

But now God is with Israel....and as per revelations of bible.....there will be the war or armagadon.

Anti-christ will come and rule for 7 years....but when Jews offer him sacrifice considering him as god....he will not be able to accept it.

Then jews will realise that he is not the Messiah....and they will change

Islam will be destroyed...it was created by god for that very purpose.

*In another post:
...Now consider all this Jesus christ was a sacrifice. He was sinless [Even Kuran says so], he was firstborn male...and because of his blood our sins are washed...[This is what the bible says]

:taz: Wait wait wait :taz:

According to you:

God created Islam as a punishment for the Jews, once the Jews get back on track God will destroy Islam as there is no longer need for such punishment, God is punishing the Jews for Killing Him, as per Pauline induced Trinitarian dogma.

Yet – God having Himself killed was a necessary prerequisite for Him to forgive our sins, it is after all the way to salvation. In essence, the Jews had to kill God in order for God to forgive our sins; yet God is punishing the Jews because they killed Him as per His plan.

I say “for killing Him” and please note the difference between “him” and “Him”, because, according to you, Jews and most Christians view God similarly, ie Jesus is a part of God according to most Christians.

Would that be a correct summary or should I say inference of your rather wonderful posts?

PS: PAFAce – please do not have him banned just yet, I wish to play with him a little.

Last edited:
Defence.pk Admisitrators: Please start blocking users that are derailing threads.

Hindu Mahraja's fought each other for centuries and India was never a single country under one Hindu Leader control at one time, like it was under the Mughal Empire. Regarding naming the missiles for example: Ghauri was named because Shabudin Ghauri defeated Prithvi Raj Chauhaan. The RAAD Missile is not named after India. Baktar Shikin is not named after India.

Babur missile is not named Babur because he fought Ibrahim Lodhi, it is because he over powered and overwhelmed the 91% Hindu Majority under muslim rule. Babur Missile is also being enhanced, so it can knock out Indian Navy Aircraft carriers.:pakistan::pdf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom