What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

I have just posted about King Yayati who united India. We know our History far better than you can claim to know or pretend to teach us.

Well Evil Yindoos must be punished for their Pagan beliefs.

Christians will visit Thailand and Cambodia to copulate with 10 year old kids and then confess their sins and become free men again.

The epitome of "Morality". :coffee:

No king Yapati in the 18th century,no railroads either,no schools,....you had sati though.Deal with it.

This was the Maratha Empire just before the British took over. There was no much left to unite, was there?

Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marathas were allready divided when they engaged the Brits.Save the fairy tales,i've done my homework.

I'd urge you to quit being an idiot and generalise with your insults.Let's keep a certain level,this isn't your local slum and nobody insulted Indians.

No king Yapati in the 18th century,no railroads either,no schools,....you had sati though.Deal with it.

LOL. You had Slavery, prostitution, alcoholism, witch burnings. Deal with it.

The Brits own their fame to us, not the other way around. Without India, even scotland wants to split away from England :lol:

Marathas were allready divided when they engaged the Brits.Save the fairy tales,i've done my homework.

Oh really? There were 600 kingdoms to British India and when they left, it was Sardar Patel who brought all these kingdoms in the Indian union. You say you have done your homework?

Oh really? There were 600 kingdoms to British India and when they left, it was Sardar Patel who brought all these kingdoms in the Indian union. You say you have done your homework?

LOL. When they say they have done their homework it usually means they have visited some propaganda site which told them about Sati, caste and toilets :lol:

LOL. You had Slavery, prostitution, alcoholism, witch burnings. Deal with it.

The Brits own their fame to us, not the other way around. Without India, even scotland wants to split away from England :lol:

:flame::lol:

I won't discuss feel good nationalistic myths.They built the centralised authority and without them there would be 20 fiefdoms instead of India today

I won't discuss feel good nationalistic myths.They built the centralised authority and without them there would be 20 fiefdoms instead of India today

You are a great one to decide about myths with your own belief in virgin birth and the rest of humanity being doomed to hell and Satan.

LOL. Does that represent a burning witch ?

India exists because the collective will of the people of India make it happen. Not because the British build a centralized authority :lol:

You are a great one to decide about myths with your own belief in virgin birth and the rest of humanity being doomed to hell and Satan.

Well he did say that his was the only one true god :P

Guess we are all going to hell.

Yeah, we can see how solid their research work is.

By the way, more Christian love.

Police Killed More Than 100 People In March | ThinkProgress

Killed By Police - 2015

No problem. say 10 Hail Mary and you go to heaven :enjoy:

your post can be restored
but first you need to settle this with other members who believe that you are offending them.
@Bishnoo loves Beef please advise if what he has written false or misquoted and out of context?

we have to go by the sentiments of people and this is after all a defence and political forum not theology and divinity debate club. I rather not see the mud slinging among us South Asians as is seen among members of Middle east.

I would rather close threads and delete posts where religious temperate rises to a point of no return.

What he has done is twisted information and presented it as a fact. Sikhism is no more hindooism than Islam is Judaism. He is deny my religion the right to exist due to a common vocabulary. He keeps mentioning the Dasam granth, a text we do not consider cannon. He posted an incredibly offensive picture saying Guru (similar to your Prophet) bowing to a bishnoo. First, that is not our Guru, he said it comes from the 1800s while our Guru lived 1500s. Secondly, idolatry is a sin in our religion and we believe God is not some silly murti.

What he has done is twisted information and presented it as a fact. Sikhism is no more hindooism than Islam is Judaism. He is deny my religion the right to exist due to a common vocabulary. He keeps mentioning the Dasam granth, a text we do not consider cannon. He posted an incredibly offensive picture saying Guru (similar to your Prophet) bowing to a bishnoo. First, that is not our Guru, he said it comes from the 1800s while our Guru lived 1500s. Secondly, idolatry is a sin in our religion and we believe God is not some silly murti.
Hi Shan. Good to see you in Indian flags now. :)

It is no sikh genocide rather a khalistani genoside... It all started when khalistanis started killing hindus and sikhs who were against there wishes of forming khalistan. they even used to stop busses segregate hindus from sikhs and used to kill them.. they even killed the dgp of punjab who happens to be a sikh in the holiest site of sikhism the golden temple..

@ifran baloch @Horus @waz he is denying a genocide. This hindoo is denying that his kind killed tens of thousands of us. Those kids who were burned alive are khalistanis?

Seriously, shut up. Idk if the Sikh Gurus were born hindoos. Jesus was born a Jew, does that make him one? 1984 was a hindoo genocide against Sikhs.
Hindus are like that bro. Many countries have and are trying to finish that death cult...to the last man. Please support them, nuke us.

Bro, I met a very, very influential Sikh family here in the US & they were saying how the language is being destroyed, the agricultural land being ruined & water being stolen from punjab. Is that true?

Yes. The government diverts our water to rajastan. hindoo "Punjabis" refuse to learn Punjabi. I know several of these things that only speak hindi. These hindoos are attacking our religion, culture, finances, everything.

Back
Top Bottom