What's new

Hindu temple vandalised in US, symbols of devil worship spray-painted

@ifran baloch @Horus @waz he is denying a genocide. This hindoo is denying that his kind killed tens of thousands of us. Those kids who were burned alive are khalistanis?

my kind ???:lol::lol::lol: It was congressis that killed sikhs in delhi, people of south didn't attack any sikh for the assasination of indira gandhi... while u cry for the sikhs who were killed in 1982, what abt those hindus who were killed by your fellow Khali-stanis in punjab, agri fields of punjab were turned red due to the blood of hindus, your people stoped buses segregated hindus from sikh passengers and shot them without any mercy?? they were the ones who paved the way for the delhi massacre in 1982. stop blaming us for things started by u r fellow khalistanis..

Not only were Sikhs gurus born Hindus, but till late 1800's (before Akali fanaticism),Sikhs considered themselves to be a sect of Hindus.If you could read old Punjabi, you would find that poem of your gurus were not as anti-idolatrous originally and this component was intentionally forged by tat khalsa translator to make a break from Hinduism.Tat khalsa were just a group of sikhs educated in christian convents who considered polytheism inferior and went to purge sikhism completely of it. I am merely repeating what mc leod said.

Sanatan Sikhi - The Sanatan Sikhs

567 Hew McLeod, The Tat Khalsa and Sikh historiography

Proofs for this:

1. In guru granth sahib, the sikh god is called lakshmi narayan

We see the mural paintings of lakshmi and vishnu in the ancient ferozpur gurudwara

We are not talking of just names here. Hari is not just a name in guru granth sahib. He is every inch the Hari of the Hindus. the similarities starts from the point of being born to devaki.Both kabir and nanak occasionally took saguna stands. Infact, they called their god chaturbhuj (four armed), shyam sundar(blue skinned) and jadim rai(kings of Yadavas).

Sri Granth: Shabad/Paurhi/Salok SGGS Page 988

Sri Granth: Amrit Keertan SGGS Page 1082

Here guru granth sahib describing god as four armed.

Sri Granth: Amrit Keertan SGGS Page 1082

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

2.Bhai gurdas, the foremost disciple of sikh gurus, the man who complied Guru granth sahib and who is regarded as next to the gurus themselves had the following to say about Ramayana

Vaaran Bhai Gurdas:- Vaar31-Pauri18-ਰਾਮ ਅਤੇ ਰਾਵਣ-Ram and Ravanਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ :-SearchGurbani.com

3. Guru granth included the sayings of Namdeva, Ramananada, Paramananda,Kabir, Sain, Pipa,sadhna, trilochan, Jaydeva, Surdas, meerabai etc..,.

Now all of them have one thing in common. They are all vaishnavites. You can see that not one shaivite sant is included. Vaishnavas are praised in guru granth.It is said in guru granth that the dog of vaishnava is better than a non vaishnavite. Even sikh gurus called themselves 'parama vaishnavas' in guru granth sahib

4.. Guru Arjan dev himself confessed that he worshiped shaligram (vishnu idol). Infact, he was the one who installed the idol of vishnu in harmandir sahib, which stood there until 1923 before it was thrown out by akali sikhs.

Vaaran Bhai Gurdas:- Vaar1-Pauri49-ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ-Waheguru mantarਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ :-SearchGurbani.com

5. Nanak praying to Vishnu in 1800's Sikh painting.

picture.JPG

6. The word Waheguru does not occur AT ALL in the bani of gurus! Not even once.When Nanak composed Japji sahib he had not even heard of waheguru.

It was first used by bhatts. Bhatts were just family poets in later day sikhism. They did not initally use the word waheguru as god.Waheguru was used in the sense of "wahiguru"-meaning 'praise to th

Later, Bhai Gurdas, the person who compiled the gurbani, first wrote about Waheguru. But waheguru only meant VISHNU. That's right. Waheguru meant vishnu in early sikhism.This can be seen in the works of bhai gurdas and santokh singh

Vaaran Bhai Gurdas:- Vaar1-Pauri49-ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ-Waheguru mantarਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ :-SearchGurbani.com

7.Nirmalayas and sewapathis were sent by Guru Gobind himself to varanasi to learn vedic scriptures and become religious scholars. Nirmalayas and sewapathis are sanatan sikhs

Udasis existed from the time of Nanak and they also trace a line from Nanak's brothers.The udasis are mentioned in the chronicles of Jahangir and are the oldest sikh sect.Udasis are sanatan sikh as well

Infact, Tat khalsa sikhs do not have any history and came up only in 1880's.

8. The Sanatani sikhs such as udasis belonged to the family of gurus and completely managed the religious affairs. Nihangs managed military affairs. Sikhisn was entirely sanatan. Even today, rural sikhs frequent hindu temples. Naina devi temple has double the turnout of sikhs as does hindus. Tat khalsa were just a group of sikhs educated in christian convents who considered polytheism inferior and went to purge sikhism completely of it. I am merely repeating what mc leod said.

9. The mother goddess durga appears right in Guru granth sahib. And she appears in japji sahib, the most sacred prayer of sikhs. And she appears as the ONE greatest mother of all the gods including brahma(creator) vishnu(sustainer) and shiva(destroyer)

Sri Granth: Sri Guru Granth Sahib

10. Prem sumarag, an old scripture of sikhs, asks sikh kings to keep listening to vedas.

Prem Sumarag: The Testimony of a Sanatan Sikh

11. In sikh scripture Dasam Granth written by guru Gobind singh, goddess Durga is called 'parabrahman'-The one and only greatest goddess. She is also called the creator and destroyer. She is called the cause of all causes.She is eternal. There is nobody above her. Even the supreme god waheguru gets his power from Durga. In contrast, waheguru does NOT appear at all in Dasam Granth. His name is found only at Index

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

Dasam granth, the scripture written by him is full of tantric themes and veneration of goddess durga

Here is one such sample-

12. The Guru Gobind actually tried to sacrifice his sons to Hindu goddess Durga.

No, Hindus are not saying this. This was narrated in Sikh scripture Gurbilas itself. It was also recorded by Indologists of 1800's

Infact, Sir monier williams, considered the father of Indology, himself confirms that Guru gobind tried to sacrifice his son to goddess Durga and only backed off when his wife vehemently opposed it.Instead, he sacrified his disciples(panj pyare) to Durga.

Reference-

Brahmanism and Hinduism. Sir monier williams-page 166

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=...0durga&f=false

13. Sikhs fo those age did NOT consider themselves to be a distinct religion from Hinduism .The khalsa sikhs had goddess Durga and Hanuman on their flag.

View attachment 216341 View attachment 216342

14. The sikhs who fought jihadis such as nihangs are hindu even today.They along with udasis and nirmalayas call themselves sanatan sikhs. The majority khalsa sikhs were just laymen householders who blinded followed tat khalsa singh sabha.The nihangs fought the war .39 nihangs under akali phula nihang singh defeated afghans in a battle.

15. Only two crimes which carried death penalty in Sikh empire was 1. Cow slaughter 2. Adhan.

When Muslims defiled Golden Temple, they used cow carcass for a reason.

I think I have made my case pretty well. Before Tat Khalsa cause schism between Sikhism and Hinduism in 1870's, Sikhs were practically a sect of Hinduism rather than a separate religion..

@Bishnoo loves Beef , I do expect a reply from you.

@uparyupari @SarthakGanguly , You people may also be interested in this nugget of history.
No facts on this website please. :)

There isn't a day that goes by without some Hindu nationalist politician spewing venom about Christians and Christianity so you can't really get on your high horses about this.

They actively try to assimilate Christians.

What he has done is twisted information and presented it as a fact. Sikhism is no more hindooism than Islam is Judaism. He is deny my religion the right to exist due to a common vocabulary. He keeps mentioning the Dasam granth, a text we do not consider cannon. He posted an incredibly offensive picture saying Guru (similar to your Prophet) bowing to a bishnoo. First, that is not our Guru, he said it comes from the 1800s while our Guru lived 1500s. Secondly, idolatry is a sin in our religion and we believe God is not some silly murti.

@Irfan Baloch and others.

This is another example of faking outrage when someone is intellectually incapable of refuting facts.

1. I am not denying "Sikhism's right to exist". I, by myself, cannot deny right of any religion to exist by using internet alone.

What I have done here was to prove that until 1870's , both Hinduism and Sikhism were same religion in practice. The schism between Sikhism and Hinduism came about because of "Tat Khalsa" which forcefully expunged Sikhism of all reference of Hinduism. Demotion of Dasm Granth that he is talking about took place in that time period. They even tried to rewrite Guru Granth Sahib in order to assert their distinct identity.They succede because they had active backing of Britishers and missionaries.

This schism is similar to one that occurred in Islam or Christianity and is genuine historical scholarship.It is not as famous ,outside literary circles, as Shia-Sunni or Catholic-Protestant schism because there were no much adverse fallout of this schism, and Hinduism being a polytheist religion does not care much.

2.Dasam Grantha was considered on equal footing to Guru Granth Sahib. I have provided pictorial and textual support of that in post #65.

Even today, Dasam Granth is considered sacred by non "tat Khalsa" Sikhs. Infact, for some sects like damdami taksal and nihangs, Dasam granth is the foremost scripture!

Entertaining his assertion that Dasam granth is not considered sacred is equivalent to asserting that only interpretation done by IS of Quran and Hadees is correct. He is a Khalistani Sikh. He would reject anything which does not fit in his universe of belief.

3. Less than 10% of material I have posted is from Dasam Granth. Nearly everything I have posted is from Guru Granth Sahib. He is using Dasam Granth argument as a strawman.

4. The painting he is talking about is from Shimla museum. It was painted in 1800's and depict Nanak praying to Vishnu. It is neither insulting , nor controversial to anyone who is not a fanatic.

5. Idolatory being blasphemous, is also an innovation in Sikhism. I have posted pictures upon pictures of Gurudwaras having paintings of Durga and Vishnu in their premises. And this point has been buttressed by independent anecdotal proof provided by @itachiii . Apart from this I have presented quotes from Guru granth Sahib itself.

The mock outrage of the complainer should not override irrefutable proofs.

6. Finally, I have presented solid irrefutable proof for each and every sentence of mine in my posts. If "loves Beef" think that what I have posted is wrong, he could correct me. The only reason that he is faking outrage is because I have posted portions of Sikh sacred literature (Guru Granth Sahib) which he cannot refute.

Another thing that an observer should note is that his handle "Bishnoo loves beef" is deliberately meant to be offensive to Hindus. It is equivalent to having a handle of "Muhammad loves pork". This is his third handle in my reckoning (Previous one being Arya Desa, and East or West India best) .He is a fundamentalist Khalistani Sikh which is going to have problem with any version ,bar his own.

Last edited:
They actively try to assimilate Christians.

This is another example of intellectual dishonesty of "Loves Beef".

This video has been made by Christian evangelist to prove that Jesus is a hindu god in order to defraud uneducated tribals and villagers into believing that by converting to Christianity, they are just adding one more god to their Pantheon , and then slowly weaning them away from Hinduism.

This is old missionary trick to assimilate local traditions so that there is less resistance to conversions.

OK be happy with your man made religion, which has no root 2000 year ago...

You know what 2100 year ago there were no christians :P

vedas are completely man-made, that too by men high on soma. vedas are false like everything else about your silly beliefs. Enjoy ashvamedha.

vedas are completely man-made, that too by men high on soma. vedas are false like everything else about your silly beliefs. Enjoy ashvamedha.

Vedas are book of knowledge, Its not send by God (like Bible or other Book).. Its just like other book of knowledge... (like science book,arts book)

No one get offended if some fool inslut Vedas..

and yes Vedas are written by men, Its collection of work of many years by many teachers.. Who knows one of them was high on wine :P

By the way jesus wasn't even christian when he born. Infact no one was christian when they born :P

vedas are some silly af sick stories about a bunch of rakshas. There is no knowledge in a book that tells your wife to have intercourse with a dead horse. Absolutely sick.

No Vedas are not story of Rakshaha..

Yes. The government diverts our water to rajastan. hindoo "Punjabis" refuse to learn Punjabi. I know several of these things that only speak hindi. These hindoos are attacking our religion, culture, finances, everything.
I see.
I was invited to the gurdawar in the city I was visiting but we had to leave and head back home. Never the less he took pictures with me and such. What a nice guy. He was very hospitable & respectful ever since he found out that Sain Mian Mir Ji was my great, great................... great grand father!

I see.
I was invited to the gurdawar in the city I was visiting but we had to leave and head back home. Never the less he took pictures with me and such. What a nice guy. He was very hospitable & respectful ever since he found out that Sain Mian Mir Ji was my great, great................... great grand father!
Sikhs are muslims so that is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom