What's new

Hindu Rioters burned down the house of Muslim BSF soldier.

Muslims of india should sing "one day maatram" even louder now...aur "one day maatram" gao, chutioan! :angry:

Sadly, our people will not fight for social justice and a mass movement to lift up our people and make them more intelligent and rational, and will only fight when it involves harming the non-believer.

BeFunky-Collage-3.jpg

Hey injun, injun why you cry, cry, someone shoved something up your curry hole, curry hole.

By your logic, Europeans were only able to do what they did because of tools invented by African when all humans were still in Africa hunting with sharp objects. Guess everything is due to Africans...

Can you provide me with a list of what Pakistanis have achieved in the West? Where I am standing, it is just drawing the ire of the local population for engaging in low-life behaviour.

You diverted the conversation away from Pakistani intelligence being low due to cousin marriages by bringing up India, when I showed that India has still achieve more than Pakistan you started going on about how nothing has been invented by Indians and it is ALL white people. When I gave but a few counterexamples, you make a very logically questionable argument.

Perhaps if Pakistanis were not so clannish (once again, this trait is exacerbated by inbreeding) our group could actually achieve something. For the time being, the best hope for Pakistanis is to be mistaken for an Indian.

So if you REALLY are a Pakistani then what part of Pakistan are you from?........:azn:

Hey injun, injun why you cry, cry, someone shoved something up your curry hole, curry hole.

I don't get why curry is an Indian only phenomenon, Pakistanis certainly eat curry as well and many of us run 'Indian' restaurants in the UK along with Bangladeshis.

Are you just copying white people insults in order to feel that you are not seen as non-white to whites.

So if you REALLY are a Pakistani then what part of Pakistan are you from?........:azn:

My parents are from Karachi and my father migrated to Scotland to work in IT. I was born in Glasgow.

:lol: @ injun! :lol:

but frankly, I agree with the injun in a way...indian Muslims must pay for their grave sin of siding with the mushrik hindus & saying garbage filth like "they are injuns first & Muslims later"! We will step in with steel toed boots with spikes once the Muslims of india repent and beg for help en masse!

By your logic, Europeans were only able to do what they did because of tools invented by African when all humans were still in Africa hunting with sharp objects. Guess everything is due to Africans...

Can you provide me with a list of what Pakistanis have achieved in the West? Where I am standing, it is just drawing the ire of the local population for engaging in low-life behaviour.

You diverted the conversation away from Pakistani intelligence being low due to cousin marriages by bringing up India, when I showed that India has still achieve more than Pakistan you started going on about how nothing has been invented by Indians and it is ALL white people. When I gave but a few counterexamples, you make a very logically questionable argument.

Perhaps if Pakistanis were not so clannish (once again, this trait is exacerbated by inbreeding) our group could actually achieve something. For the time being, the best hope for Pakistanis is to be mistaken for an Indian.

Hey indian, you haven't proved ANYTHING. Just that out of 1.4 billion people, a handful of indians can use Western Science and Technology to make incremental achievements........:lol:............nice try indian false flagger. You were banned recently. You have been reported to the MODS......:azn:

I don't get why curry is an Indian only phenomenon, Pakistanis certainly eat curry as well and many of us run 'Indian' restaurants in the UK along with Bangladeshis.

Are you just copying white people insults in order to feel that you are not seen as non-white to whites.

My parents are from Karachi and my father migrated to Scotland to work in IT. I was born in Glasgow.

What part of Karachi?

I smell bullshit.

:lol: @ injun! :lol:

but frankly, I agree with the injun in a way...indian Muslims must pay for their grave sin of siding with the mushrik hindus & saying garbage filth like "they are injuns first & Muslims later"! We will step in with steel toed boots with spikes once the Muslims of india repent and beg for help en masse!

Have you noticed "injun" was the trigger word, injuns can't resist being injuns.

Wow, so this time it's not simple riot only! It's now really look like war against Indian Muslims!

Last edited:
I am a Pakistani who lives in Glasgow, I have no personal connection with Pakistan as it was my parents who migrated here.

I feel no need to be chauvinistic about being Pakistani as I am not secretly insecure about it like a lot of people.

Hope that helps.
We have Pakistanis here who are quite contrary in their opinions. I'm one of them. There's a few in here who will attest to that. I admire people who don't toe the received narrative. But there is a difference between that and the tone of your posts.
I'll say it again, I think you're an Indian.
Change your flags, say what you want.

Wow, so this time it's not simple riot only! It's really look like war against Muslims!

It is actually just standard communal violence. If it was a state sanctioned war against Muslim there would be
We have Pakistanis here who are quite contrary in their opinions. I'm one of them. There's a few in here who will attest to that. I admire people who don't toe the received narrative. But there is a difference between that and the tone of your posts.
I'll say it again, I think you're an Indian.
Change your flags, say what you want.

I choose to look at things rationally and sometimes this elicits thoughts that are not very positive for Pakistan's current situation and the prevailing zeitgeist amongst Pakistanis.

Perhaps I am a pessimist and a self-hater, but what I say is not really untrue.

Typical fanatic behaviour, report people when they have a different viewpoint, perhaps Pakistan's would be more developed if it started copying European Enlightenment values and championing freedom of speech.

I don't really care about how Indians compare to whites, I was just trying to show they have achieved far more even in per capita terms than Pakistanis. If you wish to seethe over this be my guest.

My parents are from Gulshan Town.

I am pretty sure "Injun' is just what Americans call Native Americans. You once again choose to use white people's insults against a group that is genetically closer to you that whites, I suppose it makes you feel like you will not be seen as subcontinental by others.

And yes, it is true, very few Indian restaurants in the UK are run by actual Indians, it is mostly Bangladeshi and Pakistanis that run them, although it is more skewed towards Bangladeshis as Pakistanis typically operate takeaway shops that sell kebabs and wait for it...curry.

What specifically have over 1.4 billion indians achieved THEMSELVES, indigenously without external help?

PS What district of Gulshan town are you from?.........:azn:

It is actually just standard communal violence.
Is it? Then why a BSF soldier's house was burnt? Did they appointed a Pakistani citizen in the position? It's very clear that he was called Pakistani because he is Muslim soldier of BSF.

Is it? Then why a BSF soldier's house was burnt? Did they appointed a Pakistani citizen in the position? It's very clear that he was called Pakistani because he is Muslim soldier of BSF.

As I said, just standard communal violence. State orchestrated pogroms would certainly have results in far more dead, death tolls along the likes of the 1984 riots against Sikhs or the Gujarat riots.

It is actually just standard communal violence. If it was a state sanctioned war against Muslim there would be

I choose to look at things rationally and sometimes this elicits thoughts that are not very positive for Pakistan's current situation and the prevailing zeitgeist amongst Pakistanis.

Perhaps I am a pessimist and a self-hater, but what I say is not really untrue.
There's a difference in being critical of Pakistani policies, people, or the state etc and being anti Pakistan.
There are plenty here who are critical but they are all in the end, patriotic Pakistanis.
All your posts are anti Pakistan and pro Hindutva.
You're no Pakistani, abroad or otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom