What's new

Hindu Rioters burned down the house of Muslim BSF soldier.

There's a difference in being critical of Pakistani policies, people, or the state etc and being anti Pakistan.
There are plenty here who are critical but they are all in the end, patriotic Pakistanis.
All your posts are anti Pakistan and pro Hindutva.
You're no Pakistani, abroad or otherwise.

"Anti-Pakistani" is a completely subjective term. My feelings on Hindus and Hindutva are not very strong and are the same as my feelings on the Buddhists of Indonesia, they are just a far away group.

Pakistani 'patriotism' is less about love for one's own country and desire to improve it and it's people, and more to do with obsession with India and Hindutva.

It is actually just standard communal violence. If it was a state sanctioned war against Muslim there would be

I choose to look at things rationally and sometimes this elicits thoughts that are not very positive for Pakistan's current situation and the prevailing zeitgeist amongst Pakistanis.

Perhaps I am a pessimist and a self-hater, but what I say is not really untrue.

Sure sure indian. Just like how you guys also claimed that the iaf killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16............:azn:..........nice try indian false flagger. So who were you before you got banned?......nilu pilu.......:lol:

"Anti-Pakistani" is a completely subjective term. My feelings on Hindus and Hindutva are not very strong and are the same as my feelings on the Buddhists of Indonesia, they are just a far away group.

Pakistani 'patriotism' is less about love for one's own country and desire to improve it and it's people, and more to do with obsession with India and Hindutva.
You couldn't be more wrong but you proved my point.
Anyway, do carry on. You won't be able to help yourself, your sort never can.

Sure sure indian. Just like how you guys also claimed that the iaf killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16............:azn:..........nice try indian false flagger. So who were you before you got banned?......nilu pilu.......:lol:

Yes, as I said before, the death to would have been much much higher if it was really state sponsored, it also made no real sense to instigate such a riot when Trump was visiting so it is likely just Hindu thugs being impulsive.

Personally, I would expect the same thing against Hindus if they were 15% of the Pakistani population and growing, and demanding all sorts of things from the majority. Their ancestors chose to stay in India and not mine, the choice was clear at the time.

That is an opinion piece from The Guardian, an increasingly leftist paper that is extremely averse to any form of non-Muslim nationalism.

I don't see how this article disproves my point. Targeted violence against Muslims and communal violence are hardly mutually exclusive.

Targeted violence against a community, abetted by the state, is known as a pogrom, or genocide.

I don't see how this article disproves my point.
It's not to disprove your point anyway. However as you said about death figure, I would say that it's not hard for Indian govt to hide the actual death figure.

The method of genocide is actually, do it secretly and then say that you are not doing it. This Delhi massacre is not any isolated thing imo, one after another incident is happening in India. First Kashmir issue, then NRC, then CAA and then finally the massacre begins.

If it's simple riot then why Delhi police is inactive? Why the judge ( Hindu) was transferred who criticize police? Why a professor ( Hindu) was arrested after criticizing Modi? What type of democracy it is?

So it's clear that whoever is taking the side of truth they are getting punishment.

Yes, as I said before, the death to would have been much much higher if it was really state sponsored,

It's not hard for Indian govt to hide the actual death figure, as I said before.

You couldn't be more wrong but you proved my point.
Anyway, do carry on. You won't be able to help yourself, your sort never can.

It is complete true, India is the force holding Pakistan together as it is ethnically very diverse as well, Pakistan is the force that holds India together. Both sides like to foam at the mouth about the other.
Targeted violence against a community, abetted by the state, is known as a pogrom, or genocide.

There is the 'G word' again.

Interestingly, people such as yourself will continue using such hyperbolae and incite even more reactions within the Muslim community causing them to behave irrationally.

This is what Jews also do incidentally, they always play the victim and never question 'why us?' Likewise, I believe Muslims should also ask 'why us?' in regards to why they are being attacked around the world. One white guy killed more Muslims in a few minutes in NZ than these commun riots. This anti-Muslim violence around the world has only just begun. I wonder if it would be a wise time for Muslims to ignore reality and just cry about genocide and waging self-defensive Jihad.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a global genocide of Muslims coming, sadly it is due to the behaviour of a sizeable minority.

Yes, as I said before, the death to would have been much much higher if it was really state sponsored, it also made no real sense to instigate such a riot when Trump was visiting so it is likely just Hindu thugs being impulsive.

Personally, I would expect the same thing against Hindus if they were 15% of the Pakistani population and growing, and demanding all sorts of things from the majority. Their ancestors chose to stay in India and not mine, the choice was clear at the time.

So you believe that 350 terrorists were killed in Balakot?????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........keep going indian.......:lol:

It's not to disprove your point anyway. However as you said about death figure, I would say that it's not hard for Indian govt to hide the actual death figure.

The method of genocide is actually, do it secretly and then say that you are not doing it. This Delhi massacre is not any isolated thing imo, one after another incident is happening in India. First Kashmir issue, then NRC, then CAA and then finally the massacre begins.

If it's simple riot then why Delhi police is inactive? Why the judge ( Hindu) was transferred who criticize police? Why a professor ( Hindu) was arrested after criticizing Modi? What type of democracy it is?

So it's clear that whoever is taking the side of truth they are getting punishment.

It's not hard for Indian govt to hide the actual death figure, as I said before.

The word 'genocide' is very overused. It doesn't have the impact it once did. In my mind genocide = Holocaust, Holodomor etc etc, not these pogroms.

Sorry to say it but such violence is part and parcel of living on highly diverse areas where the group's are very different in their outlook of the world, this is why Pakistan was created.

So you believe that 350 terrorists were killed in Balakot?????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........keep going indian.......:lol:

Very low IQ post, my comments have clearly jilted you on some way. Please stop stalking me.

The word 'genocide' is very overused. It doesn't have the impact it once did. In my mind genocide = Holocaust, Holodomor etc etc, not these pogroms.

Sorry to say it but such violence is part and parcel of living on highly diverse areas where the group's are very different in their outlook of the world, this is why Pakistan was created.

Very low IQ post, my comments have clearly jilted you on some way. Please stop stalking me.

Why don't you change your profile flag to that of your REAL country.......:azn: So what district of Gulshan town of Karachi are you from?........:lol:

It was an example only. You overlooked my main points.

I personally believe all this agonising and faux outrage over Indian Muslim deaths will achieve is causing some Indian Muslim to attack Hindus which inturn will result in even more Muslim deaths at the hands of RSS.

Khan is really shilling the Nazi Germany analogies in order to mobilise the support of Western leftists as nobody outside the West rest gives a damn about Nazi Germany (something which they are brainwashed about from a young age)

This strategy is quite useless as America is hell-bent on supporting India and nobody in the West really cares about Muslim persecution anymore because of bad PR incidents involving Muslims.

Only one permanent UNSC member state is on our side, Russia is neutral, America is fully in support of India, UK/France are broadly in support of India.

Labour Party in the UK were going hard ok the Kashmir issue, however they were obliterated by the Tory party last year.

I smell bullshit.

Have you noticed "injun" was the trigger word, injuns can't resist being injuns.
Oh yeah, totally noticed! injun false flaggers hate getting their hindutva brown veggie behinds exposed! All the more reason to rub "injun" on the bleeding bungholes of these "injuns" with crushed blazing spicy ghost peppers! :lol:

Why don't you change your profile flag to that of your REAL country.......:azn: So what district of Gulshan town of Karachi are you from?........:lol:

Do you want me to give you the full address of my grandfather's house?

Polemics are sometimes the best way of getting people to realise their own faults, however people like you will just keep on deluding themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom