What's new

Hindu Rioters burned down the house of Muslim BSF soldier.

As I said, just standard communal violence. State orchestrated pogroms would certainly have results in far more dead, death tolls along the likes of the 1984 riots against Sikhs or the Gujarat riots.

I, see you, my little injun friend, aww cute that you are playing your amateur dramatics here, it's no use though, we all can see through your little games.

I personally believe all this agonising and faux outrage over Indian Muslim deaths will achieve is causing some Indian Muslim to attack Hindus which inturn will result in even more Muslim deaths at the hands of RSS.

Khan is really shilling the Nazi Germany analogies in order to mobilise the support of Western leftists as nobody outside the West rest gives a damn about Nazi Germany (something which they are brainwashed about from a young age)

This strategy is quite useless as America is hell-bent on supporting India and nobody in the West really cares about Muslim persecution anymore because of bad PR incidents involving Muslims.

Only one permanent UNSC member state is on our side, Russia is neutral, America is fully in support of India, UK/France are broadly in support of India.

Labour Party in the UK were going hard ok the Kashmir issue, however they were obliterated by the Tory party last year.
You didn't get my point, do you? Anyway leave it.

Do you want me to give you the full address of my grandfather's house?

Polemics are sometimes the best way of getting people to realise their own faults, however people like you will just keep on deluding themselves.

Nah just the district would be fine. So I take it that you indians have NO faults then do you?......:azn:........:lol:......after all, you and your ilk invented the internet 7,000 years ago..........:lol::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ia-invented-internet-thousands-years-ago.html

I, see you, my little injun friend, aww cute that you are playing your amateur dramatics here, it's no use though, we all can see through your little games.
Nah just the district would be fine. So I take it that you indians have NO faults then do you?......:azn:........:lol:......after all, you and your ilk invented the internet 7,000 years ago..........:lol::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ia-invented-internet-thousands-years-ago.html

My grandfather's house is in Abbas Town.

What part of Abbas Town, name a prominent family there?..........:azn:

Once again, I live in Glasgow and only visit every 2-3 years. I reside in my grandfather's house but my family use it mostly as a sort of hotel while traveling the country. I do not follow local drama or what prominent families are there.

I think you are not really a Pakistani, now tell me your background and where to hail from? Also name some prominent families in the area from which you haik and some local traditions.

Once again, I live in Glasgow and only visit every 2-3 years. I reside in my grandfather's house but my family use it mostly as a sort of hotel while traveling the country. I do not follow local drama or what prominent families are there.

I think you are not really a Pakistani, now tell me your background and where to hail from? Also name some prominent families in the area from which you haik and some local traditions.

What are the local traditions of Karachi? What is the first thing you see when you leave the arrivals area of Karachi Jinnah International airport, on your first right???????.......:azn:

Topic is "Hindu Rioters burned down the house of Muslim BSF soldier".

As @Longhorn said.. we are quite aware of the false flags here.. you guys have a pattern in your posts.

@Areesh remember multiple ID rat?

Not the multiple ID rat

It is some other bharati who thinks we can't see his real flags if his user name is "a pakistani abroad" :lol:

Wow, Indians have an IQ 2 points below Pakistan!!! Anyway, India's population is so large those 2 points mean nothing, the smart Indians are going to outnumber the smart Pakistanis by many many times. Sadly Pakistan only manages to send its low-IQ people to the UK where they engage in a plethora of anti-social behaviour that tars the name of good Pakistanis, behaviours like terror attacks and child grooming gangs.

Interesting how despite us being so smart, our population starts rioting over cartoons of Muhammad drawn thousands of miles away.

Yes you Indians are so smart now that you are now openly using it burn and kill and rape your citizens in your capital. That is a true sign of absolute intelligence from youR ugly looking race. I find it a fcking insult to be put in a box as Asian with you. We will maintain our borders closed you are not going to be let in we don’t want your kind in my society. You people are damn ugly and we are protecting our gene pool from it. I have seen your hairy punjabi Sikhs , your short ugly Hindus and your dark Tamils and that’s enough for us to keep our border shut for good.

Pakistan could easily aborb those people if the government also brought in a population control policy, it is going to almost double its population in the next 60 or so years anyway.

I really fail to understand why Pakistani are so concerned with what happens to Indian Muslims, it seems we like to pick and choose which Muslim group we feel sorry for, in order to mask our desire to undermine a country. I certainly do not see a lot of posts sympathising with the Uighars who are actually being culturally genocides on an industrial scale, instead we shed tears over a handful of Indian Muslims being killed in the usual Indian communal violence.

This backlash against Muslims around the world will continue due to our group's low IQ behaviour, India was under the rule of the secular Congress for decades and yet Pakistan kept agitating because it is simply a Muslim trait to desire the destruction of others rather than building ones self up. I certainly wouldn't expect Muslims in Pakistan to not vote in a radical Islamist party if 15% of our population was Hindu and kept demanding special rights and asking for the breakup of our country.
Uighurs are being guided by the CIA. Hence why China is tough on them.

I think that Bharat is oppressing Muslims so as to lead them to join organisations which call for a fake jihad and then use this as a massive propaganda victory nationally and internationally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom