What's new

Hindu Rioters burned down the house of Muslim BSF soldier.

ISI ne kuch karna hota to kab ka kar chuki hoti. ISI by doctrine has been forced to be limited to defensive intel. Unless it really has to show some muscle like at 27Feb. Even then MI would have been alot more involved as compared to ISI.
After this brutal Hindutva rise fault lines within Indian defence forces are ripe and ready to be picked. Hopefully, ISI watching this carefully and instaling some sleeper cells and creating new assets.

How does complaining about the treatment of Indian Muslims help Pakistan? Do you think Khan whining on Twitter will suddenly turn the world on our side? Seems like it is yet another ploy to make certain sections of Pakistanis hysterical and angry and distracted from the real issues facing Pakistan.
Aww thanks for your concerns. Pakistan will with great ease advertise Hindustan's failures while working on improving Pakistan. Indeed, dragging Hindustan through the mud will by default help Pakistan because it will divert the resources of a nation that intends harm upon us into their own damage limitation.

Look at how their media is busy obsessing over Pakistan and ISI while Delhi burns. Pakistan doesn't need the world to help Pakistan. We're not as dumb as you think.

"The problem of India is international, not national" - Mohammad Iqbal

If Pakistan was not created in 1947, a Pakitan must have created in 2017 or 2027. With the levels of hatred in the harts Hindustani Hindus, as a Muslim, you have no choice, but to chose between perishing or seeking existence through a separate territory.

Keeping two Nations within one country was impossible in 1947, keeping two Nations in one territory is impossible in 2020.

And there is no end to this Indian insanity. Unlike Pakistan that could fight against foreign-funded invading terrorists, India is facing home-grown, self-funded and inseparable terrorists who it is composed of. Pakistan could fight a war against such terrorists, India cannot fight a war against itself.

Pakistan must start the organised movement for the Muslims of India to seek liberation from Hindu occupation.
India needs to divide just one more time.

10513307_678832758830979_8152675770937164011_n.jpg

Last edited:
It is called Pakistan and they should have migrated, they still can and Pakistan should offer citizenship to persecuted Muslims.
Nope they chose to remain inside india. They remouced Pakistan and jinnah. Now they need to divide india once again. Not welcome in pakistan. They should have the right to rule with sepf determination.
They need autonomous provinces in north of india. Another country is in the making mark my words.

India will be divided one more time for greater good and freedom & safety of people and property and rights. Liberties.

My friend is right now in Delhi. He has cloth shop. According to him both muslim and hindu are rioting while covering there faces.
The real victims are common people whose houses and shops are burnt.
Just imagine someone torches your new car ? That's what happening.
I think people are taking big money from both parties and doing the rioting. Ofcourse there are also those people who just enjoy these sort of sick things.

More than India this is a big problem for its backers i.e. the Western countries. India has gone totally off track with Modi's discriminatory policies towards Muslims and minorities.

My friend is right now in Delhi. He has cloth shop. According to him both muslim and hindu are rioting while covering there faces.
The real victims are common people whose houses and shops are burnt.
Just imagine someone torches your new car ? That's what happening.
I think people are taking big money from both parties and doing the rioting. Ofcourse there are also those people who just enjoy these sort of sick things.

Another one of those preaching the "both sides" mantra

Pakistan could easily aborb those people if the government also brought in a population control policy, it is going to almost double its population in the next 60 or so years anyway.

I really fail to understand why Pakistani are so concerned with what happens to Indian Muslims, it seems we like to pick and choose which Muslim group we feel sorry for, in order to mask our desire to undermine a country. I certainly do not see a lot of posts sympathising with the Uighars who are actually being culturally genocides on an industrial scale, instead we shed tears over a handful of Indian Muslims being killed in the usual Indian communal violence.

This backlash against Muslims around the world will continue due to our group's low IQ behaviour, India was under the rule of the secular Congress for decades and yet Pakistan kept agitating because it is simply a Muslim trait to desire the destruction of others rather than building ones self up. I certainly wouldn't expect Muslims in Pakistan to not vote in a radical Islamist party if 15% of our population was Hindu and kept demanding special rights and asking for the breakup of our country.

Pakistan should defend itself at all costs and avoid nonsense issues like Indian Muslims, everyone in the world can see Pakistanis have no real concern for Muslims and are in fact just using it as an excuse, where is the condemnation by Imran Khan of Xianjing concentration camps which are real and are destroying Muslim identity? There is none because our moral outrage is completely fake.

Indians Muslims prefer to live in India, if we really care, offer them citizenship, but thise spending of mental power on trying tointernally destabilise India is not going to work. Khan has been using the Nazi analogy on Twitter to appeal to Western audiences, but I think you know as well as I do that Europe is undergoing a right-wing surge, the sympathy for Muslim causes is at an all time low and no one is going to sanction India for the sake of some Muslims being killed in communal riots.

You and many others fail to think critically, why do Muslims, even in tolerant Western European and liberal societies, draw the ire of the other popualation, is it really always Muslims that are innocent and the non-believers that are the instigators?

How does complaining about the treatment of Indian Muslims help Pakistan? Do you think Khan whining on Twitter will suddenly turn the world on our side? Seems like it is yet another ploy to make certain sections of Pakistanis hysterical and angry and distracted from the real issues facing Pakistan.

Are you really a Pakistani? Now I am having my doubts. You are speaking like a Hindutva zealot.

I think people are taking big money from both parties and doing the rioting. Ofcourse there are also those people who just enjoy these sort of sick things

We know ruling party BJP, RSS, and Bajrang Dal with full police support are supporting, arming, and directing Hindutva mobs, so who in your opinion is pushing Muslims? What political party is involved?

It is called Pakistan and they should have migrated, they still can and Pakistan should offer citizenship to persecuted Muslims.
Instead of migrating to Pakistan, why don't u join them ? I mean, why should we b paying for their forefathers mistakes. I mean i have sympathies with them but calling them to Pakistan would hurt Muslims of both the countries.
Migrating from India will give Hindus what they want and it will hurt Pakistan badly..

Instead of migrating to Pakistan, why don't u join them ? I mean, why should we b paying for their forefathers mistakes. I mean i have sympathies with them but calling them to Pakistan would hurt Muslims of both the countries.
Migrating from India will give Hindus what they want and it will hurt Pakistan badly..

Not sure why are you guys arguing over something that is not going to happen.

Except for the cases of marriage, Muslims from India are not going to migrate to Pakistan. Migration itself is a very difficult choice, and to a different country, even more difficult.

You guys can all sleep in peace now.

BSF Jawan’s House Burned Down in Khajuri Khas by Rioters Shouting ‘Come Here Pakistani, Get Your Citizenship’
Along with the house, the family lost all life savings kept inside for two weddings in the next three months.
Zeba Warsi | CNN-News18

Updated:February 28, 2020, 5:49 PM IST

In the two lanes of Khajuri Khas near the BSF soldier's house, 35 houses were set on fire. (Photo: News18)

Charred remains of the house now stand where the house was till three days ago. In the two lanes of Khajuri Khas near Anees’s house, 35 houses were set on fire. Only one house belonging to a Muslim family was spared.

The loss suffered by the BSF soldier’s family was perhaps greater as they had kept all their life’s savings inside: two weddings in the family were to take place in the next three months.

Neha Parveen was to get married in April and Anees himself was to get married the following month. “All the things we collected all our life, jewellery – two gold necklaces, silver jewellery, it is all gone,” the family said.

“We used to buy jewellery on instalments… used to give money every month and collected this jewellery,” they said. Rs 3 lakh in cash for the wedding arrangements also got burnt along with other valuables and all their belongings.

Khajuri Khas is a Hindu-majority area, but Anees’s family says no neighbour of theirs was involved in the attack. “People came from outside.” Instead, their Hindu neighbours were asking the rioters to leave. They requested them to leave and helped douse the vehicles on fire.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/b...e-pakistani-get-your-citizenship-2518989.html

They would not even care for the armed forces. Indian Hindus terrorism has reached an alarming level the world should take notice of it.

Another one of those preaching the "both sides" mantra

Because, it suits them and their objectives. In a little more time, they would come up that it were Muslims, who attacked innocent Hindus, and Hindus only acted in self defense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom