What's new

Hindu protesters disrupt Bin Laden movie shoot in India

2ag3e9y.jpg

Northern Indian Sikh community gather to celebrate Republic Day - Local West Yorkshire News - News - Huddersfield Examiner

THE Sikh Cultural Society North UK celebrated the 63rd Indian Republic Day.

Indian people from across the north of England met at Apna Venue in Springwood – formerly known as the Sikh Leisure Centre – to enjoy celebrations.

General secretary Inderpal Singh Randhawa said: “Republic Day is one of the greatest national celebrations observed throughout the country.

He added: “India became a sovereign democratic republic in 1950 with a written constitution and an elected parliament.

“It is also an occasion to pay homage to those who laid down their lives for the Independence, safety and security of the nation.

Pakistanis cant digest that miss Kathryn Bigelow refused to shoot in Pakistan due to security concerns , so they are trying to divert the topic .

I dont know why this is so when the same thing happened with 'A mighty heart' as well

Any Muslim who worships the Ka'bah or even considers it an extension of Divinity or even a means to a connection to God - is outside the fold of Islam and there is a unanimity on that - amongst all sects and no one believes otherwise.

The Ka'bah is more of a historical thing because I believe, if I'm not mistaken, according to Muslim traditions it was first constructed by Adam as a place of worship for the One God or Allah in Arabic, so its more like a glorified mosque if you will because no one worships the Ka'bah and that much is ubiquitous in whatever Muslim sect there is. Additionally the Ka'bah was destroyed throughout history because of wars and calamities and was consequently rebuilt by Noah, Abraham and other Prophets along with the common man too. In fact, If I'm not mistaken it was damaged and repaired or rebuilt during 2-3 revolts after the Prophet's death too. And that would be a fairly bad way to treat your deity or its image !

The pilgrimage on the other hand is an act of worship signifying solidarity and unity of the Muslims in the One God and in the belief that despite all their differences their commonalities are profound and so they should get their sh*t together. Plus, if I'm not mistaken again, its the Sunnah of Abraham and later Prophets. So in essence the Ka'bah might as well be something else...its form is absolutely immaterial, its the act of Hajj or Pilgrimage to Mecca, thats an article of faith.

Makes sense...and I appreciate the explanation.

In the part highlighted above, since it seems that a lot of the prophets/significant figures of abrahamic religions have had some level of involvement with the Kaaba..so why is it that it is only revered in Islam?

We love to piss you off..We are a part of your history since beginning. We carved out a nation from you..do you feel ashamed ? if not live with it and if yes learn something from it..gotcha..

why are indian punjabis islolated from rest of india?when will they get justice for sikh holocaust of 1984 and why did indians tried to alter the genetics of sikh punjabis?...

28cn2i9.jpg

Yes please pakis we want justice..Good to see you all concerned for us when you muslims are not getting justice in land of pure :rofl:

wanna be sikh :lol:

sums up your inferiority complex

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

This one is for you , with love from Indian sikhs ;)

images

these are not real sikhs....these are real sikhs

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes sense...and I appreciate the explanation.
In the part highlighted above, since it seems that a lot of the prophets/significant figures of abrahamic religions have had some level of involvement with the Kaaba..so why is it that it is only revered in Islam?
Sir the pilgrimage to Bakkah was a practice in the previous ummah as well and there are records of Beni Israelis (Jews) performing it, till the practice was lost.

Here's an excerpt from Psalms (which is from an earlier period in Beni Ya3qooob's (Jews') history):
"Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools."

There's a little ambiguity whether Makkah is perimetered inside Bakkah or whether Bakkah is perimetered inside Makkah, but they're basically the same place. In the Qur2aan, Makkah is referred to as Bakkah.

Thank you.

wanna be sikh :lol:

sums up your inferiority complex

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

these are not real sikhs....these are real sikhs

You wanna be a sikh...gimme a shout i ll help you out...if you dont like it leave it we not gonna kill you...come out poor *******

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware , they are Indian sikhs and they are coming for you troll :lol:
Cool down buddy this ace of spade is not a sikh but a false flag. Right now he was talking about gold currency for all muslim ummah and getting rid of zionist banking system.

Cool down buddy this ace of spade is not a sikh but a false flag. Right now he was talking about gold currency for all muslim ummah and getting rid of zionist banking system.

A sikh or hindu talking of zionist banking system and getting rid of it just sounds like seeing an alien. Watch for his comment on new turkey currency symbol.

He is a Pakistani , i know .

Mr abu zolfiqar can call indian cities hellholes and refer to Indian as 'dot heads' and get away with it .Wonder if Indians started getting racist what will happen .There are a lot of things we can call your country and your people as well .

Shame . His posts have been reported yet no action

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom